Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by Slavek
It's not all bad, for example, they're removing many Confederate monuments which should have never been put up or removed decades ago. Having them up is like Russians having statues of General Andrey Andrejevich Vlasov. Ironically he was one of the most capable military leaders in the Soviet Army. Traitors should not be promoted.

Any student of American History wouldn't consider any Confederate soldier a Traitor. Morons like you won't understand that statement

Confederate statues, Army bases with Confederate names were conciliatory gestures, designed to help bring the country back together.

So, back out decades of good will, divide it back up and see what gives.

Not gonna be good.

DF

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Well, we certinly must get rid of all images of that racist Jackson. If you have any small portraits of him called "Federal Reserve Notes," send them to me and I'll dispose of them for you.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Tear down Jackson Hole! But first, burn all your Jackson money.

The J-Hole wasn’t named for Andy, so it “should” be safe!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by slumlord
Won’t be long before they put Whoopi Goldberg on the $20

If she is, I'll use it for s h i t paper

NRA Endowment Life Member (and proud of it)

Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. - Plato

Deuteronomy 22:5

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
When the going to change it to Dante Mississippi?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
It's not all bad, for example, they're removing many Confederate monuments which should have never been put up or removed decades ago. Having them up is like Russians having statues of General Andrey Andrejevich Vlasov. Ironically he was one of the most capable military leaders in the Soviet Army. Traitors should not be promoted.

Confederates were NOT traitors. They NEVER had any intention nor desire to destroy or overthrow the United States government. Many Confederates expressed sadness at secession and expressed this openly. They only wanted to leave the union in peace due to unfair taxation on southern agricultural products, consistent failure to spend public funds on southern public projects, and a general feeling of the Federal government ignoring the rights reserved by the Constitution to the states. Yes, this did also include, but was not limited to the ownership of slaves. Peace commissioners were sent to meet with Lincoln at the formation of the Confederacy, but he steadfastly refused to even see them. It is interesting to note, among other things, the Confederate Constitution was very similar to the United States Constitution. One notable exception is that the Confederate Constitution specifically prohibited the importation of slaves from other nations except those of the United States. There was no such provision of a ban of slave trade in the United States Constitution. Also note that many leaders of the Confederacy were grandchildren of the founders of the United States. Former U.S. President Tyler served as a clerk in the Confederate War Department. Former U.S. Vice President Breckenridge was both a Confederate general officer and Confederate Secretary of War. Confederate President Jefferson Davis was a former U.S. Army officer, U.S. Secretary of War, and son-in-law (by his first wife) of U.S. President and General Zachary Taylor. General Lee was married into and close to the descendants of U.S. President George Washington. The examples go on and on. These were honorable and distinguished men with disagreements.

"...why, land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for,... because it is the only thing that lasts."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

LOL.
Well, don't be shocked if it's Trump's predecessor. It's a comin'.....

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
The Marxists demonize our former Presidents, ans their heroes are Chairman Mao, Castro, Che', Karl Marx, Stalin, Lenin, and the list goes on. These Commies have a body count altogether as big as the World Wars.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Originally Posted by gitem_12

Any student of American History wouldn't consider any Confederate soldier a Traitor. Morons like you won't understand that statement

Confederate statues, Army bases with Confederate names were conciliatory gestures, designed to help bring the country back together.

So, back out decades of good will, divide it back up and see what gives.

Not gonna be good.

DF

Yes, many of the Confederate monuments were built by the North.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Someone should open a chain of Bars named "Stars" in the the riot cities. They should cater to liberals with fruity fufu drinks and take their money...

They will probably never figure out they are supporting Stars'n'Bars......

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Notice that every outspoken critic of America, especially Blacks, want America to change to help them...

None are saying, give us a one way ticket to the continent of Africa and we’ll build our utopia.

I guarantee that in 20 years, what ever changes they get won’t show a lick of social improvement for the majority of them.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by gemby58

Oh [bleep] that would be gross having to look at that pos

Well, if you keep your wallet in your back pocket, she could be kissing your azz every time you put your wallet in your pocket. So, all wouldn't be lost.

You gotta look at the positive side of things.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Chicago will put up a 20 foot statue of their dyke mayor

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Notice that every outspoken critic of America, especially Blacks, want America to change to help them...

None are saying, give us a one way ticket to the continent of Africa and we’ll build our utopia.

I guarantee that in 20 years, what ever changes they get won’t show a lick of social improvement for the majority of them.

😎

Who said:

"Ask not what your Country can do for you, but what can you do for your Country"?

Which someone else paraphrased to:

"There is no "I" in Team".

Well cobbling a few things together as any self reliant American worth his salt would:
There is no "only our lives are worth protesting for" in Patriotism.
So are the protesters for America or against America?

Last edited by OldmanoftheSea; 07/09/20.

-OMotS

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Fifty-five years of the Great Society domestic programs and over 23 trillion dollars spent by taxpayers so far on it all, say you are very likely correct.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
What makes anyone think Africa wants them?

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

There is an old saying.......ignorance is bliss. However in your case it is obvious.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
7 person city council.

2 are white. Any guesses who the other 5 are?

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by wabigoon
What makes anyone think Africa wants them?

Right on Wabi.

Africa got enough corrupt politicians..
Neither the leadership or the masses want more rabble rousers..
After all the won't have free phones or housing over there...

-OMotS

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by reivertom
The Marxists demonize our former Presidents, ans their heroes are Chairman Mao, Castro, Che', Karl Marx, Stalin, Lenin, and the list goes on. These Commies have a body count altogether as big as the World Wars.

That's a fact, they just put up a wonderful statue of Lenin in what used to be West Germany. The sociopathic Communist leader Che Guevara is very popular among the youth today.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

302 members (222Sako, 1Longbow, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 160user, 10Glocks, 35 invisible), 1,735 guests, and 1,178 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,750
Posts18,495,308
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.