-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
GB1

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
I’ve heard about those guys but never watched em they’re a hoot thanks.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Every black Democrat voter in America should be required to watch at least 10 of these guys' videos and explain what it is that they're saying isn't true.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Those guys are great, thanks for posting

What a great point...”save dem kids” what a bunch of dumb asses

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Great guys!

IC B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Just when you think BLM can't act any dumber....

Really???

Protesting a Baptist Church???

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I hope we come up with a better response than some entertaining black guys getting pretty famous for doing what the GOP doesn’t have the balls to do.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
The best part about these guys is they use simple logic and humor to point out how absurd the left is 👍

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by RAS
I hope we come up with a better response than some entertaining black guys getting pretty famous for doing what the GOP doesn’t have the balls to do.

Pretty hard to pull the race card on there guys.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by efw
I’ve heard about those guys but never watched em they’re a hoot thanks.

This is a pretty good introduction to them and their humor. They definitely said things that made Black Rifle Coffee co-owner Mat Best pretty uncomfortable.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
IC B3

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The idea that ALL black people are falling for this BS is nonsense. Many are, but not all and the ones not are flipping the hell out.

My wife sent me a link via FB that had a black Marine veteran who basically outlined what BLM is and their agenda. He was spot on. Probably served his country with dignity and respect. He sounded like a great patriot who I would be proud to stand next to.

Why in the hell does he have more balls than our elected officials who ran underneath the bed as soon as it went down?

Can someone post that guy?? I don’t know anything about FB. I think the Hodge Twins shared it.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Liberal politicians believe and fear the radical hype generated on Twitter and FB to be larger and more important than it really is.

The old guard politicians have young millennials on their staff that tell them the number of young, social media followers and participants are massive and shouldn’t be overlooked, but instead feared.

The saying “Squeaky wheel, get’ the grease” is what liberal politicians are trying to hit with emergency oil cans out of fear of being replaced or cancelled.

The reality is a silent majority, who sit, watch, and shake heads and fists at the BS that is happening across America is far greater in number than the redundant participants on Twitter and FB posting their virtual reality craziness.

Trump’s people know this and are counting that the silent majority will be heard with votes.

At least this is what is keeping me sane and out of the clock tower....Grins

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Hard not to be in a better mood after watching those two guys. They are genuine enough to laugh at their own jokes... but also to make light of some pretty depressing topics. Great guys.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RAS
Why in the hell does he have more balls than our elected officials who ran underneath the bed as soon as it went down?

Because he's a Marine and they're scumbag politicians.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm sorry, but if I was the preacher there, I might just kick that bull horn down that dirt bags throat!
How dare that piece of trash scream a blasting bull horn into the ears of a baby and little child, not to mention the mother. That's bound to injure their ears.

These trashy"protesters" are trying to provoke this MIXED congregation into a violent reaction. They already had me at bull horning 180 decibles at the baby.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
The more BLM plays their hand, the more it will eventually backfire.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think so too. Mystery is,
There's a reason that there was a huge militarization of the police forces a year ago. There was also a militarization of about every agency....dept of education, postal service, doe, etc....long list. That was obamas internal military. They bought up billions of rounds and all types of small weapons.
Funny thing is that they're prepared for a hundred year war, but look the other way right now.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I've seen a few of their videos, and have yet to see one that I disagree with. Entertaining, too.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

637 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 19rabbit52, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 61 invisible), 3,153 guests, and 1,307 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,486
Posts18,471,881
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.