Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
So Hillary's people sit down with Biden's people: “Look, we know now that a female President in 2016 was a bridge too far. But we beat Trump eight ways to Sunday with the popular vote count. Almost 66 million to his piddly 63 million.
How about our gal settles for four years as VP and we bring all her voters over into Joe’s camp? We will bring Bill with us and any Biden’s gaffs will go down a lot easier with our voters knowing the two of us will have his back with all our years in the White House. Your boss, Obama, has already signed on saying it sounds damn good to him.

Then after 4 years with Hillary as VP we will be ready to roll in 2024 with Hillary Clinton as the first female President? For eight years. That will give us twelve years at least with a Democrat in the White House.”

Biden’s people: “We’re in.”

I have to pause now as I think I’m going to be sick…
I will come back later with how I think Trump can beat this.
When I feel better.

Last edited by BOWSINGER; 07/10/20.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
You would like nothing more than for this to happen.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Biden will have to be completely retarded to do that. He'll know as soon as the election is won, arkancide. OTOH, the election wouldn't be won because nobody wants Hilary, even in the second banana role.

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The radicals in the DEM Party will not accept Broom Hilda on the ticket and neither will any of the Bernie Bros. They are all demanding a black female and that is exactly what Biden will pick. He is a Trojan candidate and will do as his DNC masters tell him to do.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hildebeast ain't gonna last 4 more years...........................

MM

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

MM

You're right, remember she was about ready to drop even before the election!

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Collapsing at the 9-11 memorial service, stair surfing in India, ya right Hillary will make a great VP paired with styrofoam brained pedophile Joe Biden.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by steve4102

You would be wrong unless you said that because you feel that Trump would stomp Hillary in the November election.

Bows has never been Pro democrat that I’ve ever seen here.

Jmo

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
I don't believe a female President is 'a bridge too far' at this point. Just need a strong candidate.

HRC as President will always be a bridge too far.

R
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
R

MM

I don't think Biden is either.....not in office anyway. I'm convinced that the plan is to remove him with the 25th amendment and move in whoever his veep turns out to be.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The head of the snake are the globalists that control the government and the MSM. All three entities will have to be dealt with or the white race, Christianity, freedom, etc., not to mention the USA, will not survive.

The Republican party is full of snakes. The Dem Party is full-on globalist. We simply have to have nationalists in office, but we also need educated voters who can see what the problem is. My gosh...we have a majority right now willfully looking away from the real root of the problem in this country while a vocal, evil minority goes full-tilt at destroying our institutions and what's left of the Republic.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
At this point I’d love for her to be named the VP. Easier to convince the middle ground that liberal f*ckery is at hand.

Yup.
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Problem is HRC, unlike Bill, is the wrong color.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
A president can't be ELECTED more than twice. He/she can serve an additional 2 years if he replaces a sitting president after 2 years of his term. Biden would be propped up for 2 years then he would be forced out of office or would die a sudden death. That would give the demon 10 years in office.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B

This kind of stupidity is also what worries me.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

This kind of stupidity is also what worries me.

If you cant tolerate a fair amount of stupidness, you best not sit around the campfire.

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Biden will have to be completely retarded to do that. He'll know as soon as the election is won, arkancide. OTOH, the election wouldn't be won because nobody wants Hilary, even in the second banana role.

Biden may be retarded but he has people who can count 60+million votes.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Biden has already said that he will appoint a black female for as his vice president.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Biden's already promised a woman of color.

Doesn't get any more sexist/racist than that.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RJY66

MM

I don't think Biden is either.....not in office anyway. I'm convinced that the plan is to remove him with the 25th amendment and move in whoever his veep turns out to be.

That IS THE plan, but more likely Biden just stepping down, "due to health" issues, than invoking the 25th.........................but they have to get Biden elected first & the increasingly vicious hatchet attacks on Trump are taking their toll with the swing voters, IMO.

Trump can still win, but the hill is getting steeper & the Demons are going to continue to beat the C-19 drum even louder in the next 2 months, all aiming at instilling fear & promoting mail in voting...................so they can once again, defraud the nation even more than they did with The Muslim.

People need to wake up, but they are wearing way too many of the swing people down with the constant barrage of lies & fear.

MM

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 1234, 10ring1, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 59 invisible), 2,483 guests, and 1,240 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,063
Posts18,482,462
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.