Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Apparently the gun was drawn for several reasons. Firstly, threats of racially tinged violence had already been issued several times against the Wuestenbergs. Secondly, when Eric (the husband) finally came over and, with his physical presence, moved the daughter away from the passenger door so that his wife was no longer blocked from getting in, and she did get in, and they sought to pull back to drive away, they couldn't. This is because the mother (older black woman) made contact with the rear of the car (slapping it several times), and this vehicle had a feature that would automatically apply the breaks and not permit movement if it sensed someone immediately behind it (good reason never to buy a vehicle with this feature). The result was that they were now trapped.

Next wrinkle in the story that we hadn't heard, is that a crowd of blacks was (from several directions) converging on the scene while this was happening (not seen in the video, since coming from the other direction). At this point the car became a death trap (windows are not a defense against a mob), and both being military vets, they understood the need to regain mobility, i.e., get out of the vehicle. As soon as Jillian got out, the daughter charged towards her with an aggressive posture (not seen in video). It was at this point that the gun was drawn and presented, and the urgent command given to back away and stay clear of the rear of the vehicle, so they could escape the potentially escalating scene.

Shines a new light on the situation, doesn't it?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I thought all of that was obvious in the video, except for the presence of a converging mob and the auto-braking feature of the car.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by RiverRider
I thought all of that was obvious in the video, except for the presence of a converging mob and the auto-braking feature of the car.

Just putting those new facts in context.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Apparently the gun was drawn for several reasons. Firstly, threats of racially tinged violence had already been issued several times against the Wuestenbergs. Secondly, when Eric (the husband) finally came over and, with his physical presence, moved the daughter away from the passenger door so that his wife was no longer blocked from getting in, and she did get in, and they sought to pull back to drive away, they couldn't. This is because the mother (older black woman) made contact with the rear of the car (slapping it several times), and this vehicle had a feature that would automatically apply the breaks and not permit movement if it sensed someone immediately behind it (good reason never to buy a vehicle with this feature). The result was that they were now trapped. Next wrinkle in the story that we hadn't heard, is that a crowd of blacks was (from several directions) converging on the scene while this was happening (not seen in the video, since coming from the other direction). At this point the car became a death trap (windows are not a defense against a mob), and both being military vets, they understood the need to regain mobility, i.e., get out of the vehicle. As soon as Jillian got out, the daughter charged towards her with an aggressive posture (not seen in video). It was at this point that the gun was drawn, and the command was given to back away and stay clear of the rear of the vehicle, so they could escape the potentially escalating scene.

Among the like minded - here - it will be justified. In the court of public opinion, the case has already been tried. No new evidence will be disseminated on the major political platforms (media). The new agenda is an operation to establish criminality for self defense.

That hesitation, in fear of legal action, could cost you your life.

Psyops continue....

“Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.”
― Ernest Hemingway
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Our Toyota has a similar feature but it's disabled by a simple push of a button on the dash. A disconnect is necessary both for safety and because you can't pull a trailer with it engaged. Granted, in the heat of the moment, he might not have taken time to figure out the buttons on the dash. They get confusing.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
The unfortunate element is that they will not likely be able to reference the race of the perps, nor of the crowd that was converging on them, as part of their defense, since the mere fact that they noticed the commonality of their race would be a mark against them in a self-defense case, despite the fact that black on White violence (particularly in groups) is a thing in the current climate.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
At this point, since they are both under indictment for a felony, their concealed carry licenses have been suspended, all the while the MSM has painted a target on their backs ("A racist White couple pulled a gun on an unarmed black mother and daughter due to a disagreement over common courtesy") for media-enraged blacks. They are currently the recipients of a regular stream of racially tinged threats of violence via home phone.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Trial by media - the New Normal.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I'm not familiar with the story. Can you post the video? So these people are locked up because they pulled their weapon? Were shots fired?

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by local_dirt

When the targets of the MSM are Whites accused of victimizing blacks. That's the MSM's "White Whale," a la Captain Ahab.

PS The husband was fired from his job as soon at the MSM reports came out.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
I'm not familiar with the story. Can you post the video? So these people are locked up because they pulled their weapon? Were shots fired?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Some victims are going to have to win in court to get this BS stopped. Right now prosecutors are under the microscope of the leftist media.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by StoneCutter

Thanks. These black folk do stupid aggressive stuff and then want to be the victim. Now these people are in hot water for trying to protect themselves.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by RiverRider

Just putting those new facts in context.

They deserve a medal for not chooting.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm surprised that some White person hasn't dropped about 20 feral nigs by now. It's coming.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Apparently the gun was drawn for several reasons. Firstly, threats of racially tinged violence had already been issued several times against the Wuestenbergs. Secondly, when Eric (the husband) finally came over and, with his physical presence, moved the daughter away from the passenger door so that his wife was no longer blocked from getting in, and she did get in, and they sought to pull back to drive away, they couldn't. This is because the mother (older black woman) made contact with the rear of the car (slapping it several times), and this vehicle had a feature that would automatically apply the breaks and not permit movement if it sensed someone immediately behind it (good reason never to buy a vehicle with this feature). The result was that they were now trapped.

Next wrinkle in the story that we hadn't heard, is that a crowd of blacks was (from several directions) converging on the scene while this was happening (not seen in the video, since coming from the other direction). At this point the car became a death trap (windows are not a defense against a mob), and both being military vets, they understood the need to regain mobility, i.e., get out of the vehicle. As soon as Jillian got out, the daughter charged towards her with an aggressive posture (not seen in video). It was at this point that the gun was drawn and presented, and the urgent command given to back away and stay clear of the rear of the vehicle, so they could escape the potentially escalating scene.

Thanks for the update and new info Hawk. It certainly totally justifies their actions LEGALLY, in my mind. To me, they were already justified and the rest are just fine points. These mobs ain't playing and anybody that doesn't realize that should stay home and take advantage of all the nice deliveries.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

When the targets of the MSM are Whites accused of victimizing blacks. That's the MSM's "White Whale," a la Captain Ahab.

Good thing I don't have to worry about being fired.

Hey, Can I fire myself? LOL

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I keep a coffee can full of loose Newports in the back seat for just such occasions.
Toss them out... Drive away!
Like deploying chaff to redirect a heat sealing middle.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
The unfortunate element is that they will not likely be able to reference the race of the perps, nor of the crowd that was converging on them, as part of their defense, since the mere fact that they noticed the commonality of their race would be a mark against them in a self-defense case, despite the fact that black on White violence (particularly in groups) is a thing in the current climate.

I'm not a lawyer, so I don't know much about court proceedings. Can a DA or judge actually seek to prevent crime statistics from being introduced as defense exhibits? If that information is entirely relevant to their state of mind, and their judgment of the situation, can it really be not allowed? Couldn't their lawyer(s) seek to have the proceedings declared a mistrial, or simply have a perfect case for an appeal? It seems like the race of the threatening individuals would be of utmost importance, since those individuals actually brought race into the situation.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Good thing I don't have to worry about being fired.

Hey, Can I fire myself? LOL

You should, you damned racist. Then you should sue yourself for wrongful termination. Then you should settle out of court with yourself and let your insurance cover the cost. Then you should rehire yourself at a substantial raise. Win-win.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

193 members (3333vl, 264mag, 204guy, 17CalFan, 257_X_50, 24 invisible), 2,151 guests, and 1,144 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,625
Posts18,492,881
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.