Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
No

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by lvmiker
It is mandated here for a business to remain open. I believe it is BS but the employees have no choice and I believe it is somewhat disrespectful to them to make a scene for no benefit. I only go out where there are other people once or twice a week and have learned that wearing a mask for 30 minutes is survivable. In a former career running around in a SCBA in the desert heat was a common practice that quickly eliminated the wimps.

mike r

When did we collectively decide that governments can tell private businesses what to do? When did we decide that governments should be in the business of mandating healthcare regulations? Do freedoms only matter when there are no fictitious threats to the population? Where did governing officials get the power to tell businesses and their customers how they must interact, if that interaction affects no third party?

And the real question: when are we collectively going to figure out that this arrangement is contrary to EVERYTHING the law and the nation stood for when it was founded, and that it only leads to greater and greater tyranny?

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Two words, Rock Auto.

once you figure in their high shipping costs.. Rock Auto is one of the most expensive places in existence to buy auto parts...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Nicosdad
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
Originally Posted by RufusG
Some of you look like you're going to expend your total reservoir of righteous indignation before it really matters.

Too true.

Like someone said earlier, just stamp your feet and turn blue. For kristsake, the world has changed a little in the last six months, if you can't adapt a little, what would in a SHTF situation?

Stop being an idiot, and telling everyone about it.

I wonder is that the same as,don't worry we just taking assault rifles n big clipy thing no big deal!!things change get over it .

If you have to ask the question, the answer is not going to help you.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

When did we collectively decide that governments can tell private businesses what to do? When did we decide that governments should be in the business of mandating healthcare regulations?

You mean like smoking in restaurants or on an airplane?

I bet 90% of the people you ask will support the ban.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
[bleep],

It's about the same time the Sheriff tells you to leave your home,

Because the forest next to you is on fire!

Phuuck, you are simple!

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
It is mandated here for a business to remain open. I believe it is BS but the employees have no choice and I believe it is somewhat disrespectful to them to make a scene for no benefit. I only go out where there are other people once or twice a week and have learned that wearing a mask for 30 minutes is survivable. In a former career running around in a SCBA in the desert heat was a common practice that quickly eliminated the wimps.

mike r

I think most Americans would happily wear one if it were based on fact.

It's pure BS so gets treated accordingly.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
And you would know that how D ickhead ? Er I mean "Deacon", fake Deacon.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by gunswizard
And you would know that how D ickhead ? Er I mean "Deacon", fake Deacon.

I'm an ELDER you Godless piece of schit!

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I’ve instructed everyone in my family to be smart during this time of ignorance and fear. The stores are following the orders of our dumb ass governor so I don’t put all the blame on the stores or managers. I’ve also told the family that if they’re in a bind (not having a mask) they should politely tell the manager or whomever that they have a medical condition that is exacerbated by wearing a mask. We’re under NO obligation to divulge the medical condition that precludes us from wearing a mask. Nobody can discriminate against a person solely based of their medical condition. Because of the HIPPA laws we have some insulation from the stupidity and emotionally driven agenda of the left.

We have a NAPA, O’Reilly’s and AutoZone I town and all 3 are decent but I use AutoZone almost exclusively. They have a great manager, Michael, that always goes above and beyond for me and I assume all of his customers. I’ve been nothing but happy with the quality of their products and their helpful staff.

This corona bullshit sure has illuminated how gullible and helpless the sheep are and how deviously psychotic the wolves are.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
And so there, the deacon has declared it. So, it be it.

Simple!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
[quote=gunswizard]Did you stamp your feet and threaten to hold your breath till you turned blue ? yes I did

What part of their house their rules don't you understand ? I understood all of them.. what part of I am not going to spend my money at their store then did they fail to comprehend....enough people think like that, they aren't going to have enough customers in a short time...

Do you think taking your business elsewhere causes them to lose sleep at night ? yeah, enough people go elsewhere, they will start losing sleep over it.. the morons employed there won't until they are getting a pink slip..

Might have made you feel like a macho man storming out of the store but your attitude was juvenile. ( okay, but who lied to you and told you I care what you think? hint, they lied to you...

Raised your blood pressure over being asked to wear a mask ? would you get your B/P up if I told you to where a hood over your face, and wear your pants down to your ankles?

Betcha don't patronize Menard's either. Your right on that one.... we don't have any Menards around here..and I am sure they don't have stores at other places in the USA either...

Nice conversation, we'll have to talk again...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
John, John, John.
Breath buddy, even your words are turning blue.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Oldman3
Had to go to town this morning for a few things. One reason was to go to O'Reilly's Auto Parts to buy oil and filter for my truck, and pick up brake rotors and pads that I had ordered. I called this morning and they were at the store. Walked in and the employee asked if I had a mask. I told him 'No', so he informed me they had instructions from the manager, to ask anyone without a mask to leave. I told him I'd go, no problem, but I'll never dark the doors of an O'Reilly's again. Also told him to tell the manager that I wont be needing the brake rotors and pads that they had ordered for me.

He said, "Let me talk to the manager about your order". I guess the manager was in the back somewhere.

I told him, "Dont worry about it, they sell rotors and brakes at other parts houses. You got your rules and I'm gonna go by them. Have a good day."

Hadn't been out of the store 10 minutes, when the manager called me. Wanted to know if I wanted the rotors and brake pads. I told him that I needed rotors and pads, but I was not getting them from O'Reilly's, to have a good day, and I hung up.

Call me what you like!

Do curbside pickup. Don't even have to get out of your car.

Moe

"Pick out two!"
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
The mask rules are merely a measure of how compliant the sheeple can be made at a given moment.

Where rights secured by the Constitution are concerned that can be no rule making or legislation that would abrogate them
Miranda VS Arizona.

Cops should have enough brain cells to add 2 and 2 when it come to the Covid rules that you are told to enforce. But clearly most don't

Last edited by szihn; 07/13/20.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

mike r

When did we collectively decide that governments can tell private businesses what to do? When did we decide that governments should be in the business of mandating healthcare regulations? Do freedoms only matter when there are no fictitious threats to the population? Where did governing officials get the power to tell businesses and their customers how they must interact, if that interaction affects no third party?

And the real question: when are we collectively going to figure out that this arrangement is contrary to EVERYTHING the law and the nation stood for when it was founded, and that it only leads to greater and greater tyranny?

I agree, but I don't live a subsistence life style and don't really feel like fighting my way in to the grocery store. If you couldn't buy groceries w/out wearing a mask what would you do?

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
John, John, John.
Breath buddy, even your words are turning blue.

That was on purpose bill.... I'm not stressed out over this... in fact I was having fun composing that response...

One of my MOS's in the Service was a 54 Echo... NBC officer.... I'll just say this for our state... Our Queen Kate is clueless about this and anything even simpler than CV 19....they don't know what to do, so they are being afraid so they are ordering everything they can think of just to cover their asses...

Queen Kate just announced that people who gather in groups larger than 10 " are going to be in trouble and are going to face severe consequences"..... "and we don't want that, now do we?"... sounds like your mother, don't it...

The whole response to this fiasco is the blind leading the sheep....

I see a lot of people who are living for this entire show...those who think they now have the authority to start riding your ass in a store for instance, because you aren't wearing a mask, or don't have one that meets their personal approval...Seattleits.. Potlandia Snowflakes, and Californians coming up to enlighten Oregonians....

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Kenlguy
Did you ever stop to think that ALL auto parts stores in town require that you wear a mask?

Ummmmm no you don't have to. Period!

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Sheister
Many states have adopted the mask indoors rule for all businesses to stay open. If they don't comply, they will be closed down. I hate it too, but I comply as I know they are just trying to stay open and supply a service to their customers as best they can in these times. Since they don't have much of a choice in the matter, you may consider cutting them a little slack...

Bob

Bullshit, you don't have to wear a mask.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by jmp300wsm
Gotta have them for everywhere here as well. No point in getting pissed about it.

More Bullshit

Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

533 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 1Longbow, 160user, 66 invisible), 2,502 guests, and 1,226 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,445
Posts18,489,618
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.