Home
Had to go to town this morning for a few things. One reason was to go to O'Reilly's Auto Parts to buy oil and filter for my truck, and pick up brake rotors and pads that I had ordered. I called this morning and they were at the store. Walked in and the employee asked if I had a mask. I told him 'No', so he informed me they had instructions from the manager, to ask anyone without a mask to leave. I told him I'd go, no problem, but I'll never dark the doors of an O'Reilly's again. Also told him to tell the manager that I wont be needing the brake rotors and pads that they had ordered for me.

He said, "Let me talk to the manager about your order". I guess the manager was in the back somewhere.

I told him, "Dont worry about it, they sell rotors and brakes at other parts houses. You got your rules and I'm gonna go by them. Have a good day."

Hadn't been out of the store 10 minutes, when the manager called me. Wanted to know if I wanted the rotors and brake pads. I told him that I needed rotors and pads, but I was not getting them from O'Reilly's, to have a good day, and I hung up.

Call me what you like!

Did you ever stop to think that ALL auto parts stores in town require that you wear a mask?
Originally Posted by Oldman3
Had to go to town this morning for a few things. One reason was to go to O'Reilly's Auto Parts to buy oil and filter for my truck, and pick up brake rotors and pads that I had ordered. I called this morning and they were at the store. Walked in and the employee asked if I had a mask. I told him 'No', so he informed me they had instructions from the manager, to ask anyone without a mask to leave. I told him I'd go, no problem, but I'll never dark the doors of an O'Reilly's again. Also told him to tell the manager that I wont be needing the brake rotors and pads that they had ordered for me.

He said, "Let me see talk to the manager about your order". I guess the manager was in the back somewhere.

I told him, "Dont worry about it, they sell rotors and brakes at other parts houses. You got your rules and I'm gonna go by them. Have a good day."

Hadn't been out of the store 10 minutes, when the manager called me. Wanted to know if I wanted the rotors and brake pads. I told him that I needed rotors and pads, but I was not getting them from O'Reilly's, to have a good day, and I hung up.

Call me what you like!

He was just following your Governor's recent mask mandate...

Did you vote for John Bel or Eddie?

grin

DF
You order canceler!! mad
I call you a hero.
Many states have adopted the mask indoors rule for all businesses to stay open. If they don't comply, they will be closed down. I hate it too, but I comply as I know they are just trying to stay open and supply a service to their customers as best they can in these times. Since they don't have much of a choice in the matter, you may consider cutting them a little slack...

Bob
If no one pushes back against the horseshit, we'll all eventually be buried in it. It's just that simple.
Originally Posted by Kenlguy
Did you ever stop to think that ALL auto parts stores in town require that you wear a mask?

That might be the way it is in WA, but I dont live there.

Bumper to Bumper doesn't...... before I left town, I went there and bought oil and filter as needed, and ordered rotors and brake pads. Nothing was said about masks.

Added..... DF, John Bel can kiss my behind!
Amazon just implemented a new policy that you must wear a mask when ordering items online.

Looks like there's no getting around it anymore.

I'm guessing Rick is going to implement the same policy here directly.
Gotta have them for everywhere here as well. No point in getting pissed about it.
Our oreillys has five gallon buckets stacked up with planks on them and credit card machines on those planks

This whole menagerie was spaced about 3ft from the actual counters. The employees were masked up but they didn’t make me mask up.

Store brand carburetor cleaner was BOGO free

That might be the way it is in WA, but I dont live there.

Bumper to Bumper doesn't...... before I left town, I went there and bought oil and filter as needed, and ordered rotors and brake pads. Nothing was said about masks.

Added..... DF, John Bel can kiss my behind!

laugh

Question answered... wink

DF
Personally, wearing a mask doesn't bother me as much as that sloppy-azz SOB not wearing one that wants to crowd my space. I practiced social distancing back before it was known as social distancing.
Originally Posted by deflave
I call you a hero.

+1, vote with your money.

He said, "Let me talk to the manager about your order". I guess the manager was in the back somewhere.

Call me what you like!

I'm glad you did what you did... some people would have smacked him upside the head with a Colt!
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
If no one pushes back against the horseshit, we'll all eventually be buried in it. It's just that simple.

Agreed.
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Amazon just implemented a new policy that you must wear a mask when ordering items online.

I always don a surgical mask when I sign on here, so it won't change a thing for me.
The hills some pick to die on..........
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Personally, wearing a mask doesn't bother me as much as that sloppy-azz SOB not wearing one that wants to crowd my space. I practiced social distancing back before it was known as social distancing.

LOL. Same.
Originally Posted by Prwlr
I call you a hero.

I suspect deflave was joking.
Let the know you have a medical condition that is compromised by wearing a mask.

If they ask what that is, let them know you are allergic to stupidity.
Good on you Randy... this Schitt pisses me off also...I'l comply, but I don't hesitate to b itch about it, even if no one else cares.. and I can complain with a mask on as well as I can with a mask off...I call it my Queen Kate mask in honor of our useless governor...

myself, I'd have just told them they can deliver it as curb side service then...

but yeah, you can get oil and parts at any auto parts place, most carry the exact same stuff...

The way I figure it, the west coast has no shortage of leftist democRAT communists who think it is their God Given Right to b itch about anything they damn well please.... to me I have the philosophy a bar room door swings both ways...I don't hold back b itching right back in their face...

traveling cross county to the east coast and back, try sitting down and getting something to eat... the world expects you to eat it at home.... I didn't have my home with me... I hate drive thru lines, and always go in and order face to face...when I see a sign that says drive thru only... I'd go thru complain about the counter in the store being closed... order about $10 worth of food... when I was at the window to pay and get my order.. I'd just tell them I changed my mind and drive off....to hell with them...

there are those that are in 7th heaven with all of this CV 19 panic... they love this rigid do what the government tells you to do society that they are trying to create, calling it the new normal....
Did you stamp your feet and threaten to hold your breath till you turned blue ? What part of their house their rules don't you understand ? Do you think taking your business elsewhere causes them to lose sleep at night ? Might have made you feel like a macho man storming out of the store but your attitude was juvenile. Raised your blood pressure over being asked to wear a mask ? Betcha don't patronize Menard's either.

I'm glad you did what you did... some people would have smacked him upside the head with a Colt!

Colt makes a heavy firearm, that's a fact.
Love a stick it to the man thread!
I think there should be a mask and condom burning.
Damn, our local O’Rielly’s is best parts store around.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

I agree, 30% Peace Corp discount.
Two words, Rock Auto.

I agree, 30% Peace Corp discount.

10% school discount if the Auto Shop kids do the work😎
I just go to the OEM dealer. I get an customer discount and the cost is about the same. The quality on the parts is 100% better.
Originally Posted by Sheister
they are just trying to stay open and supply a service to their customers as best they can in these times.

"These times" are here to stay, as in permanently, at least in some states, especially those run by dictatorial Demons...........................

Might get luck after the election & if Trump wins..................enough people might just say Fu^ck You at that time, then again, maybe not. Lots of people are scared schittless & think that the masks are their salvation & that those same guv'ners are their BFF's.

MM
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Two words, Rock Auto.

This and if I buy locally I just ask them for "curbside" so I don't even have to get out of my car. Curbside and working from home full time is the best thing that has happened. Did I mention I'm working next to the beach now?
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I call you a hero.

Flave, joking...?

Nah... wink

DF
I dont want any muzzies, antifa, blm bros or dimocommie corkbreath on me. I will wear mine.

Call me what you like!

Lighten up Francis.

indeed.

i mask up for the hospital and doc and thats it. i dont bring my own, but take theirs, hoping to make it as costly as possible.

i will not put on a mask before going into a shop or restaurant. even if the govt insists. stupid laws need to be violated as much as possible and sand cast into the gears.

if the shop makes a fuss i leave and tell them i wont be back.

i keep my distance from the masked up, i dont want their hysterical p!ss fear to rub off on me.
I only go to O O O O’Reilly if NAPA is out of what I need.

Bad enough he mandates underwear..........but if a mask too?
I'm outta here.
Originally Posted by Seafire
myself, I'd have just told them they can deliver it as curb side service then...

Bingo!
Some of you look like you're going to expend your total reservoir of righteous indignation before it really matters.
I approached a grocery store yesterday.... Guy walking away told me masks are mandatory. New sign they musta just put up. Oh hell. He didn't have one so left. I grabbed one and went towards the door. Sign says face coverings recommended. Dumbass!

23 states have mask mandates now or something. BS
Originally Posted by RufusG
Some of you look like you're going to expend your total reservoir of righteous indignation before it really matters.

LOL
Originally Posted by jfruser

indeed.

i mask up for the hospital and doc and thats it. i dont bring my own, but take theirs, hoping to make it as costly as possible.

i will not put on a mask before going into a shop or restaurant. even if the govt insists. stupid laws need to be violated as much as possible and sand cast into the gears.

i keep my distance from the masked up, i dont want their hysterical p!ss fear to rub off on me.

“Stupid laws need to be violated as much as possible and sand cast into their gears “

Are you a BLM , Antifa activist ?

Originally Posted by Whiptail

. . . just ask them for "curbside" so I don't even have to get out of my car.

To the OP, it O'really is this easy . . .
i am getting a Gorilla mask. that way i will be safe from BLM's and the mask Nazis and the bunny huggers! anybody i missed?

You'd think so, but I seem to have an endless supply, as many here on the fire have seen. The key is to want to tell the truth more than you want the approval of others.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

indeed.

“Stupid laws need to be violated as much as possible and sand cast into their gears “

Are you a BLM , Antifa activist ?

I think the word you were looking for is "patriot", with the alternative being "Tory", or "Loyalist". Or maybe you can't see any historical context in anything? Contextual blindness?

I wear one everytime to comply with the BS when I go out.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Good on ya Old man. Lotsa auto parts stores.

Who the hell would ever go to menards anyhow !!!
Originally Posted by MM879
I just go to the OEM dealer. I get an customer discount and the cost is about the same. The quality on the parts is 100% better.

your OEM dealer buys his parts from china. then triples the price..
You won't be stopping at O'Reilly's or anywhere else - possibly because you need brakes!
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Did you stamp your feet and threaten to hold your breath till you turned blue ? What part of their house their rules don't you understand ? Do you think taking your business elsewhere causes them to lose sleep at night ? Might have made you feel like a macho man storming out of the store but your attitude was juvenile. Raised your blood pressure over being asked to wear a mask ? Betcha don't patronize Menard's either.

You KNOW gungizzard is scared to death of The Bologna.

LOL
Originally Posted by Hubert
Originally Posted by MM879

your OEM dealer buys his parts from china. then triples the price..

Could be on some. My dealer has a second brand parts offering. I would suggest the second brand are China or worse, Canadian.

Too true.

Like someone said earlier, just stamp your feet and turn blue. For kristsake, the world has changed a little in the last six months, if you can't adapt a little, what would in a SHTF situation?

Stop being an idiot, and telling everyone about it.

Dumbass...
If an average customer feels this way he will have lots of company. Just don't hit the clerk upside his head with your 1911!

You'd think so, but I seem to have an endless supply, as many here on the fire have seen. The key is to want to tell the truth more than you want the approval of others.

Now that I understand
It is mandated here for a business to remain open. I believe it is BS but the employees have no choice and I believe it is somewhat disrespectful to them to make a scene for no benefit. I only go out where there are other people once or twice a week and have learned that wearing a mask for 30 minutes is survivable. In a former career running around in a SCBA in the desert heat was a common practice that quickly eliminated the wimps.

mike r
Originally Posted by Remington6MM

Too true.

Like someone said earlier, just stamp your feet and turn blue. For kristsake, the world has changed a little in the last six months, if you can't adapt a little, what would in a SHTF situation?

I wonder is that the same as,don't worry we just taking assault rifles n big clipy thing no big deal!!things change get over it .
No
Originally Posted by lvmiker
It is mandated here for a business to remain open. I believe it is BS but the employees have no choice and I believe it is somewhat disrespectful to them to make a scene for no benefit. I only go out where there are other people once or twice a week and have learned that wearing a mask for 30 minutes is survivable. In a former career running around in a SCBA in the desert heat was a common practice that quickly eliminated the wimps.

mike r

When did we collectively decide that governments can tell private businesses what to do? When did we decide that governments should be in the business of mandating healthcare regulations? Do freedoms only matter when there are no fictitious threats to the population? Where did governing officials get the power to tell businesses and their customers how they must interact, if that interaction affects no third party?

And the real question: when are we collectively going to figure out that this arrangement is contrary to EVERYTHING the law and the nation stood for when it was founded, and that it only leads to greater and greater tyranny?
Two words, Rock Auto.

once you figure in their high shipping costs.. Rock Auto is one of the most expensive places in existence to buy auto parts...
Originally Posted by Nicosdad

Too true.

I wonder is that the same as,don't worry we just taking assault rifles n big clipy thing no big deal!!things change get over it .

If you have to ask the question, the answer is not going to help you.

When did we collectively decide that governments can tell private businesses what to do? When did we decide that governments should be in the business of mandating healthcare regulations?

You mean like smoking in restaurants or on an airplane?

I bet 90% of the people you ask will support the ban.
[bleep],

It's about the same time the Sheriff tells you to leave your home,

Because the forest next to you is on fire!

Phuuck, you are simple!

mike r

I think most Americans would happily wear one if it were based on fact.

It's pure BS so gets treated accordingly.
And you would know that how D ickhead ? Er I mean "Deacon", fake Deacon.
And you would know that how D ickhead ? Er I mean "Deacon", fake Deacon.

I'm an ELDER you Godless piece of schit!
I’ve instructed everyone in my family to be smart during this time of ignorance and fear. The stores are following the orders of our dumb ass governor so I don’t put all the blame on the stores or managers. I’ve also told the family that if they’re in a bind (not having a mask) they should politely tell the manager or whomever that they have a medical condition that is exacerbated by wearing a mask. We’re under NO obligation to divulge the medical condition that precludes us from wearing a mask. Nobody can discriminate against a person solely based of their medical condition. Because of the HIPPA laws we have some insulation from the stupidity and emotionally driven agenda of the left.

We have a NAPA, O’Reilly’s and AutoZone I town and all 3 are decent but I use AutoZone almost exclusively. They have a great manager, Michael, that always goes above and beyond for me and I assume all of his customers. I’ve been nothing but happy with the quality of their products and their helpful staff.

This corona bullshit sure has illuminated how gullible and helpless the sheep are and how deviously psychotic the wolves are.
And so there, the deacon has declared it. So, it be it.

Simple!
[quote=gunswizard]Did you stamp your feet and threaten to hold your breath till you turned blue ? yes I did

What part of their house their rules don't you understand ? I understood all of them.. what part of I am not going to spend my money at their store then did they fail to comprehend....enough people think like that, they aren't going to have enough customers in a short time...

Do you think taking your business elsewhere causes them to lose sleep at night ? yeah, enough people go elsewhere, they will start losing sleep over it.. the morons employed there won't until they are getting a pink slip..

Might have made you feel like a macho man storming out of the store but your attitude was juvenile. ( okay, but who lied to you and told you I care what you think? hint, they lied to you...

Raised your blood pressure over being asked to wear a mask ? would you get your B/P up if I told you to where a hood over your face, and wear your pants down to your ankles?

Betcha don't patronize Menard's either. Your right on that one.... we don't have any Menards around here..and I am sure they don't have stores at other places in the USA either...

Nice conversation, we'll have to talk again...
John, John, John.
Breath buddy, even your words are turning blue.

Call me what you like!

Do curbside pickup. Don't even have to get out of your car.
The mask rules are merely a measure of how compliant the sheeple can be made at a given moment.

Where rights secured by the Constitution are concerned that can be no rule making or legislation that would abrogate them
Miranda VS Arizona.

Cops should have enough brain cells to add 2 and 2 when it come to the Covid rules that you are told to enforce. But clearly most don't

mike r

When did we collectively decide that governments can tell private businesses what to do? When did we decide that governments should be in the business of mandating healthcare regulations? Do freedoms only matter when there are no fictitious threats to the population? Where did governing officials get the power to tell businesses and their customers how they must interact, if that interaction affects no third party?

And the real question: when are we collectively going to figure out that this arrangement is contrary to EVERYTHING the law and the nation stood for when it was founded, and that it only leads to greater and greater tyranny?

I agree, but I don't live a subsistence life style and don't really feel like fighting my way in to the grocery store. If you couldn't buy groceries w/out wearing a mask what would you do?

mike r
John, John, John.
Breath buddy, even your words are turning blue.

That was on purpose bill.... I'm not stressed out over this... in fact I was having fun composing that response...

One of my MOS's in the Service was a 54 Echo... NBC officer.... I'll just say this for our state... Our Queen Kate is clueless about this and anything even simpler than CV 19....they don't know what to do, so they are being afraid so they are ordering everything they can think of just to cover their asses...

Queen Kate just announced that people who gather in groups larger than 10 " are going to be in trouble and are going to face severe consequences"..... "and we don't want that, now do we?"... sounds like your mother, don't it...

The whole response to this fiasco is the blind leading the sheep....

I see a lot of people who are living for this entire show...those who think they now have the authority to start riding your ass in a store for instance, because you aren't wearing a mask, or don't have one that meets their personal approval...Seattleits.. Potlandia Snowflakes, and Californians coming up to enlighten Oregonians....

Ummmmm no you don't have to. Period!
Originally Posted by Sheister
Many states have adopted the mask indoors rule for all businesses to stay open. If they don't comply, they will be closed down. I hate it too, but I comply as I know they are just trying to stay open and supply a service to their customers as best they can in these times. Since they don't have much of a choice in the matter, you may consider cutting them a little slack...

Bob

Bullshit, you don't have to wear a mask.
Originally Posted by jmp300wsm
Gotta have them for everywhere here as well. No point in getting pissed about it.

More Bullshit
If everyone has to wear masks, then everyone should also have to pull their pants up to at least their waist.
Good on you.

It's you money and you can spend it any where you want to.

If you don't like the rules at one go to the other places.

I am just glad i have a friend that owns a parts store so the prices are better.

Gunwizzard,you sure do cry a lot for an old man. whistle

And even MORE Bullshit.
I call you a hero.

My money says Deflave was serious as a heart attack.
I call you a hero.

Not all heros wear capes.
Two words, Rock Auto.

once you figure in their high shipping costs.. Rock Auto is one of the most expensive places in existence to buy auto parts...

They must add the Oregon surcharge to your purchases.
Valve cover gaskets?

mike r

I agree, but I don't live a subsistence life style and don't really feel like fighting my way in to the grocery store. If you couldn't buy groceries w/out wearing a mask what would you do?

mike r

II don't think this thing will stop anywhere short of a completely controlled society managed from the top down by guys like Bill Gates, and everything will be controlled by an electronic currency. If they don't like you, they will just shut off your money.

My plan, within the next three years, is to produce 80% of the perishables my family and I consume, and to separate myself as far as possible from the ill herd that has become humanity. When the sickest die off, maybe we will have a better chance of reorganizing into a better society.

Honestly, I don't know what else to do, as the collective will has been directed at accepting whatever nonsense is thrown at it. We talk about a lot of this stuff on here, and though I have nearly no fear of superbugs or mutating viruses, I have much concern of the rapid destruction of everything I value about this society due to people not questioning the various narratives they are given. It's a short slope from "mandatory masks", to "mandatory gun confiscation", to "mandatory abolition of private property", to "mandatory sterilization", to "mandatory suicide". The end result is whatever the twisted minds of the people running things can come up with.
Originally Posted by RJL53

I wear one everytime to comply with the BS when I go out.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Good idea, I like it lol.
About two weeks ago the woman and I stopped at the Grove City outlets (off I79 north of Pittsburgh). We both had to use the restroom which are located in the food court area. We walked up to the doors and there was a security guard there at the door informing everyone that they'd like you to wear a mask to enter. I told him I didn't have a mask so he asked if he could give me one. I said nope and walked right past him to the restroom. Fugggg em all
Does anyone have a drivers license. insurance, pay taxes and/ or SS, fill out a 4473 or not drive while impaired. I know that the people working in the stores hate wearing masks as much as I but aren't we happy they chose to come to work?

I'll bet a lot of you unmasked outlaws accepted the govt. supplied stipend. If you really are POed go deface a monument or throw a brick through the window of a business that was forced to require masks. A patriot has to make a stand over something. LMAO

#realmenaremaskless

mike r
Does anyone have a drivers license. insurance, pay taxes and/ or SS, fill out a 4473 or not drive while impaired. I know that the people working in the stores hate wearing masks as much as I but aren't we happy they chose to come to work?

I'll bet a lot of you unmasked outlaws accepted the govt. supplied stipend. If you really are POed go deface a monument or throw a brick through the window of a business that was forced to require masks. A patriot has to make a stand over something. LMAO

#realmenaremaskless

mike r

I hear you....you have no ethics, so you project your lack of ethics onto others. Anyone who demonstrates any ethics must be be a step away from becoming a violent schitthead who thinks destroying property is a solution.

One day you will understand that all of life is a mirror into which you continually look.
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

That depends on where you live and what store you're trying to go into.

Believe me... I know.

LOL
I call you a hero.

My money says Deflave was serious as a heart attack.

I believe people should push back as much as reasonably possible.
I saw a mom, dad, what I assume was the grandmother and 5 children (ages roughly 5-15) go into a grocery store, all masked up. The think I couldn't grasp is why the [bleep] you need all 8 people at the grocery store, if they are so concerned?

#realmenaremaskless

mike r

I don't see these things the same.

These measures have been lied about from day one and haven't been voted on by anyone.

It is all a snap of the fingers and is a massive intrusion on people's rights.
I call you a hero.

Homie don`t play no games!!
Two words, Rock Auto.

They must add the Oregon surcharge to your purchases.
Valve cover gaskets?

You have to order a whole bunch of stuff at once to make RockAuto worth it. If you need one valve cover gasket then it's not worth it.

Originally Posted by plainsman456
Good on you.

It's your money and you can spend it any where you want to.

whistle

Wait a second - the OP had the store special order him some parts and he stiffed them cuz he didn't have the brains to ask them bring the parts out to him.

That's good on him? Not in my book.

Looks like I started a schitstorm this morning. I'm gonna revert to the meme thread.

If the mask work....... why didn't they issue them to convicts, instead of turning them loose?

If the mask dont work..... why force us to use them?

Added...... FWIW, for you folks that are not from La. I went to 6 stores (O'Reilly's, Bumper to Bumper, convenience store, grocery store, Tractor Supply, and a nursery/hardware store) this morning and O'Reilly's was the only 1 that required a mask.

Jokes on you. Check your bill for "misc supplies".
Anyone who demonstrates any ethics must be be a step away from becoming a violent schitthead who thinks destroying property is a solution.

One day you will understand that all of life is a mirror into which you continually look.
First of all, I think the word you meant to use was "integrity", not ethics. Second, you're wrong. It would have been integrity if he did what he did and there wasn't another auto parts store around to go to. Third, he lacked integrity because he ordered special parts and left them there. I also wonder if he had to put a deposit on the special order?
Why are the one's wearing a mask complaining about those who don't wear a mask? My thinking is the mask wearers know that a mask won't protect them and are only wearing a mask to ruin the country and hurt Trump's chances of getting reelected. There's a bunch of mask wearing commies in the US. Who passed and signed the law requiring that everyone has to wear a mask? Shouldn't be long till someONE decides to outlaw guns because making people wear masks worked so well.
All I can say having studied this type of thing in college is Ya'll go ahead and get this [bleep]. As for me and my family we will wear a mask in confined public spaces and if most folks ain't wearing them the we will leave. Whether you think they will help or not, at least they will do no harm. You may also save an older man/women's life by doing it. But go ahead and and be bullheaded and subscribed to this vast worldwide conspiracy. Good lord almighty folks need to have some kind of science training in this country.Oh and math too.
Excellent
Originally Posted by CWT
All I can say having studied this type of thing in college is Ya'll go ahead and get this [bleep]. As for me and my family we will wear a mask in confined public spaces and if most folks ain't wearing them the we will leave. Whether you think they will help or not, at least they will do no harm. You may also save an older man/women's life by doing it. But go ahead and and be bullheaded and subscribed to this vast worldwide conspiracy. Good lord almighty folks need to have some kind of science training in this country.Oh and math too.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Call me what you like!

Karen?
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Why are the one's wearing a mask complaining about those who don't wear a mask?

The same reason they complain about diesel trucks and plastic straws.
Some equate pragmatism[reality] w/ ethics. I wear a mask when necessary, I also carry concealed where it is prohibited. I don't remember getting to vote to have to have gun restrictions. Life goes on and everyone gets to decide what they get excited about and where their moral boundaries lie. Dissing merchants and clerks harshes my mellow.

Debating the ethics of mask wearing is worthy of our timegrin

YMMV

mike r

Believe me... I know.

LOL

I don't doubt you Flave but all you have to do is tell them you have a medical condition that prevents you from wearing a mask. They can't disprove it.
It's too bad the mask thing got so politicised. There is rational discussion to be had on the subject in terms of the science and it's not clear cut as to whether they are terribly effective or not. The consensus in the limited literature on the topic is that they provide significant protection, but the confidence in this conclusion is not strong (don't get your knickers in a knot, this is how science and statistics work - the science basically says masks probably work but there's no guarantee). The evidence for physical distancing and hand hygiene is stronger, but even with these, there's no guarantee. Where I live (Vancouver Island) we've almost eradicated coronavirus and life is pretty normal. We did that with the initial shutdown of most businesses and having people self-isolate at home. The self-isolation was not an order from public health, but a guideline and pretty much everybody followed it. Now we've got it under control and even team sports are starting up and the only real restriction is no gatherings of more than 50 people. No stores here are requiring masks although probably 10-20% of the population chooses to wear one.

If the [bleep] hit the fan and the infection numbers here went very high, I suppose I'd wear a mask in places that distancing wasn't happening somewhat grudgingly. Of course, I've been wearing a mask off and on for the last few days doing insulation and drywall work and it hasn't killed me. Better than having that white drywall snot at least.

No idea why people get so uptight about this.

#realmenaremaskless

mike r

Fugg yea I spent my $1200 bucks. GFY
I really thought deflave was just a jokester all of these years but it has become obvious he is not very intelligent.

I don't doubt you Flave but all you have to do is tell them you have a medical condition that prevents you from wearing a mask. They can't disprove it.

Trust me on this one.

LOL

Charlie Murphy-Prince basketball and Charlie Murphy-Ricky James is some of the funniest [bleep] on the internet.
all you have to do is tell them you have a medical condition that prevents you from wearing a mask. They can't disprove it.

Where have you successfully used this defense?
Some equate pragmatism[reality] w/ ethics. I wear a mask when necessary, I also carry concealed where it is prohibited. I don't remember getting to vote to have to have gun restrictions. Life goes on and everyone gets to decide what they get excited about and where their moral boundaries lie. Dissing merchants and clerks harshes my mellow.

YMMV

mike r

I should have clarified that I wasn't speaking about masks exclusively but The Bologna Virus in general.
Originally Posted by Stickfight
all you have to do is tell them you have a medical condition that prevents you from wearing a mask. They can't disprove it.

I haven't wore a mask in well over a month in a couple of states so EVERYWHERE I've gone. Try it, it's not that hard.
Originally Posted by CWT
I really thought deflave was just a jokester all of these years but it has become obvious he is not very intelligent.

Congrats on making it through college. You're the last of a very elite group.

I haven't wore a mask in well over a month in a couple of states so EVERYWHERE I've gone. Try it, it's not that hard.

I don't doubt that but rest assured, it doesn't work everywhere.
Originally Posted by MikeReilly
It's too bad the mask thing got so politicised. There is rational discussion to be had on the subject in terms of the science and it's not clear cut as to whether they are terribly effective or not.

Wrong.
I'm from North Louisiana also and I went to vote in the Democrat primary for Bernie Saturday. I was stopped at the door by the commissioner in charge and told that I could not come in w/o a mask. I said "I don't have one". She said "pull your T shirt up over your face". I said "no I'm not going to do that" . She said "I'll give you a mask". I said "I'm not wearing a mask under any circumstances, now tell me, can I vote or not". She said "come on in and vote"
Masks are for Karens

I don't doubt that but rest assured, it doesn't work everywhere.

And I don't doubt you. I should say that I have wore a mask in the hospital when I had a procedure done and also when I went to see my cardiologist.

As soon as the nurse got me in the room to see the cardiologist she took hers off, so I asked if I could remove mine. She said yep so I did. I spent about 45 minutes to an hour with my cardiologist talking about a bunch of stuff and neither he nor I had our masks on. When it was time to leave he said I guess I gotta put this mask on to go out there and make a good impression.

It's complete horse shiet.
Do not agree with the governor's mandate
Fully support any business requiring masks, private business should be able to do what they see fit to protect their employees
Fully support anybody not wanting to go to these businesses.

Pretty simple, freedom of choice.

What I do not understand is why wearing a mask the breaking point.

Government shut down businesses during the Covid-19 "pandemic" and we did nothing
Government has allowed rioters to destroy our property and monuments and we did nothing and if you do not think it affected you, wait until you get the bill in the form of new taxes
Government has taken away gun rights especially in some states. We basically did nothing.
Freedom of speech has been quashed. If you do not think so, publicly speak out against BLM, or better yet paint one of their signs and get charged with a hate crime by our government.

Wear a mask or not, I really do not give a [bleep], but this is way down the list on rights that have been infringed.

I am glad Thomas Paine is not around to see what the country has become.

Believe me... I know.

LOL

I tried that at Publix, no go. They offered to get all my stuff and bring it out to me and were very apologetic but no mask no entry.

YMMV

mike r

I should have clarified that I wasn't speaking about masks exclusively but The Bologna Virus in general.

Agreed, purely political.

mike r
Whats wrong with you dumb fuqks! This chit is for real just do the rest of us a favor and put on a fuqking mask. Fuqking ignoramus hicks
In my once-great state, our Gubernor, Papa Andy, has once again decreed that everyone basically must wear a mask in any public place, and stores are "required" to kick you out if you don't. (there is also a court ordered stay on this royal decree, since so far our illustrious leader has not met the legal requirements for such an action... not that it will stop him). What I do find at least somewhat encouraging, is that probably 75% of people are still saying , "screw you, I ain't wearin' no damn mask". In fact, this whole time, most people have ignored the BS... and yet people aren't dropping like flies from the Kung Flu. You'd think we'd all be dead by now. Of course, the Karens think the only reason we aren't all dead is because of the quick action and leadership of Papa Andy...egad.

I do see people wearing masks, though. And these people wear them when they are alone, in their car. By themselves, walking the dog. Mowing the yard. Walking down the sidewalk with no one else around. Damn, these people are stupid.
Dude-- wear a friggin mask
It aint a big deal
I went to OReillys today -- wore a mask -- got what I wanted -- no issue
Originally Posted by DeadHead

Believe me... I know.

LOL

I tried that at Publix, no go. They offered to get all my stuff and bring it out to me and were very apologetic but no mask no entry.

I don't doubt you and I'm sure there are other places that would do the same. I just haven't come across any yet except for hospitals and medical offices,.
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Anyone who demonstrates any ethics must be be a step away from becoming a violent schitthead who thinks destroying property is a solution.

First of all, I think the word you meant to use was "integrity", not ethics. Second, you're wrong. It would have been integrity if he did what he did and there wasn't another auto parts store around to go to. Third, he lacked integrity because he ordered special parts and left them there. I also wonder if he had to put a deposit on the special order?

MONDAY
UPhiker and person_x agree to go on a fishing trip in the UP on friday.

WEDNESDAY
person_x tells various and sundry folk in public that UPhiker's dog is an egg-sucking mangy mutt, couldn;t point a pheasant or retrieve a duck, and useful only for turning good dog food into dog poop

FRIDAY
UPhiker lacks integrity if he calls off the fishing trip.

or not. maybe actions/policies/words can impact previous commitments.

Originally Posted by CWT

youre not the only one with stem degree. and not all of them drink the kovid koolaid.
their house, their rules.
my money, my rules.

Had this very discussion with my auto mechanic this morning, actually his wife as she runs the office. Despite Katy Brown's orders that everyone in Oregon where a mask, the mechanic's shop is ignoring it "because we do not want to drive customers away."

On the other hand, after making three unsuccessful stops to find a strap for the winch on my boat trailer, which I broke last night and repaired with a knot, I bowed to the queen of Oregon, wrapped a handkerchief around my mouth and walked past the Mask Nazis at Walmart.

And yes, Walmart had the two inch Atwood winch strap.

Sometimes you have alternatives. Sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do.
Do you lie about a medical condition to get a handicapped parking sticker? Do you lie about a medical condition to use a trike in the grocery store? It's that whole integrity thing again.
Originally Posted by Mike70560
Do not agree with the governor's mandate
Fully support any business requiring masks, private business should be able to do what they see fit to protect their employees
Fully support anybody not wanting to go to these businesses.

Pretty simple, freedom of choice.

What I do not understand is why wearing a mask the breaking point.

Government shut down businesses during the Covid-19 "pandemic" and we did nothing
Government has allowed rioters to destroy our property and monuments and we did nothing and if you do not think it affected you, wait until you get the bill in the form of new taxes
Government has taken away gun rights especially in some states. We basically did nothing.
Freedom of speech has been squashed. If you do not think so, publicly speak out against BLM, or better yet paint one of their signs and get charged with a hate crime by our government.

Wear a mask or not, I really do not give a [bleep], but this is way down the list on rights that have been infringed.

I am glad Thomas Paine is not around to see what the country has become.

Maybe because this required the least effort for them to act like they're a rebel? As much as I hate the antifa ash-holes, at least they go out and protest. For the last 10 years, all I've heard the good ole boys around here say is "there oughta be a revolution" or "we oughta go to Washington and kill all the pols" and then they do nothing because it's too hard to get out of the recliner.
Originally Posted by CWT

+1 - after spending 34 years in hospitals and drug stores and listening to all kinds of hacking, snorting, gagging, wheezing, etc, I'm more that glad to wear one. I used to get laughed at when I opened doors with my sleeve. Common sense.

I'm guessing they don't get a yearly flu shot, wear seat belts or hunter orange either.

MONDAY

WEDNESDAY
person_x tells various and sundry folk in public that UPhiker's dog is an egg-sucking mangy mutt, couldn;t point a pheasant or retrieve a duck, and useful only for turning good dog food into dog poop

FRIDAY

I don't have a dog... smile
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Whats wrong with you dumb fuqks! This chit is for real just do the rest of us a favor and put on a fuqking mask. Fuqking ignoramus hicks

If it was 1/8 as deadly as people pretend it is, you wouldn't be going to any fugking store.

I promise.

Perhaps we should be friends?
Originally Posted by justsaymoe
Originally Posted by CWT

+1 - after spending 34 years in hospitals and drug stores and listening to all kinds of hacking, snorting, gagging, wheezing, etc, I'm more that glad to wear one. I used to get laughed at when I opened doors with my sleeve. Common sense.

I'm guessing they don't get a yearly flu shot, wear seat belts or hunter orange either.

Being scared to death isn't a virtue.

This is a joke right???
Originally Posted by CWT

This is hilarious. Thank you.

Some people are so loony that they think everything is conspiracy--the Covid, vaccinations, whatever.

It's really selfish not to wear a mask in enclosed public places. It protects other people in the event you have the Covid. You can have it and not know that.

If you want to talk about a real conspiracy, there's the VietNam War. 58,000 wasted for no reason. The covid has killed about twice that so far. If you were sent to VietNam, would you refuse to wear a helmet? Duh!
Originally Posted by CWT

Being scared to death isn't a virtue.

Not scared. Educated. Basic microbiology dude.
The people who cry "you mask protesters are just being selfish!" are the most selfish people I've ever seen.

We are being conditioned to think that those who stand for their rights are being selfish.

MONDAY

WEDNESDAY

FRIDAY

OK.

MONDAY

WEDNESDAY
person_x buggers UPhiker's sister and gives her a dirty sanchez, takes a photo of it, and broadcasts it far & wide with the caption, "UPhiker's sister likes her mexican hot & sloppy."

FRIDAY

I went to oriellys the other day to get a battery for my work van big sign on the door mask required went back to the van cussing put it on and walked in none of the counter people had a mask

Not scared. Educated. Basic microbiology dude.

LOL
Originally Posted by Stophel
The people who cry "you mask protesters are just being selfish!" are the most selfish people I've ever seen.

We are being conditioned to think that those who stand for their rights are being selfish.

Yes.
Fake deacon or fake elder it makes no difference, you're the biggest filthy mouthed lying POS on this forum.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

It's really selfish not to wear a mask in enclosed public places. It protects other people in the event you have the Covid. You can have it and not know that.

Drink your tea and go to bed, fugk tard.
you're the biggest filthy mouthed lying POS on this forum.

As well as my quartet.
Fake deacon or fake elder it makes no difference, you're the biggest filthy mouthed lying POS on this forum.

Right?
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Masks are for Karens

It's K-O-R-E-A-N-S.

Call me what you like!

Well by God the same thing happened to me at OReilly, sign on the door said masks are required per the Gov order. They asked if I had a mask and I said no, but I have a motorcycle helmet and the kid said cool, that will work and I don't want to get in trouble or fired.

The business is following the Gov's mandate, order or whatever the fk' it's called and I don't agree with it, it's not the employee and I decided I am not going to give them [bleep] about it because they have to deal with the stupid fk'n [bleep] too or probably lose a needed job.

I can see walking out and spending the money elsewhere, like Amazon, but if the other part stores in town are doing the same what do you gain?

I forgot a mask when I went to HEB yesterday when I got to the door, no sweat, I swiped a couple of tags off the lawn furniture they sell and had a mask in two minutes. Laughed my a$$ off too. Most people had no clue, the others that did had that WTF look in their eyes.

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]
If I can't get into a store without a mask, I'll go to another store. If I can't get in anywhere, I'll drive to another state. I'll order what I need (I generally have to anyway, as no one ever seems to have what I need), or I'll do without.

If you accept the mask, you will accept the vaccine. If you accept the vaccine, you will accept a cashless system. If you accept the cashless system, you will accept a microchip.... You have to start resisting sometime.
Do you lie about a medical condition to get a handicapped parking sticker? Do you lie about a medical condition to use a trike in the grocery store? It's that whole integrity thing again.

I lie all the time dumb fugg. But I don't ride a trike in the grocery store. I'm not a 400lb fat fugg, I can walk.

Integrity your ass... I'm not a subject to my government, they work for me. And lastly, GFY loser.
Originally Posted by Nicosdad

Too true.

Good gawd another sockpuppet.
If I can't get into a store without a mask, I'll go to another store. If I can't get in anywhere, I'll drive to another state. I'll order what I need (I generally have to anyway, as no one ever seems to have what I need), or I'll do without.

If you accept the mask, you will accept the vaccine. If you accept the vaccine, you will accept a cashless system. If you accept the cashless system, you will accept a microchip.... You have to start resisting sometime.

^ LIKE
Originally Posted by Springcove

This is a joke right???

Has to be. No way in hell this dude is that fuggin dumb.
Originally Posted by DeadHead

I was in Publix yesterday. The employees, about half of the tourists and none of the locals had masks on.
I haven't wore a mask in well over a month in a couple of states so EVERYWHERE I've gone.

So you haven't used that defense?
Ours IS NOT nearly the best around. I might go there to get some chemicals or lube on sale, but not parts. The staff know little or nothing about the quality/alternatives available - they can read a computer screen, spin it around for you to read it, and go back into some row and try to find what they saw on the computer. If you call to inquire about a parts situation before you make the drive, most of the time it is a wasted call. No actual automotive experience or usable knowledge. Some other chains seem about the same.

Now - about the masks -- - -
Let 'er rip!

I haven't wore a mask in well over a month in a couple of states so EVERYWHERE I've gone.

Haven't had to dumbass, but if I did that's exactly what I'd do.

"I'm sorry sir but you have to have a mask on to enter our building"

"I'm sorry bud but I have a medical condition that when I wear a mask I have trouble breathing"

It's not that hard, can you come to grips with that?

As a matter of fact Dictator Wolf's (of PA) executive order specifically states that medical conditions are exempt. GOT IT????

Holy Fuggg, seriously. You can't grasp that?

And before you bring it up, I've already stated that I have wore one in a hospital and my cardiologists office. Those are the exceptions. I probably could have gotten away with it in both of them but I wasn't going to be that big of a dickhead... kinda like you

State of excellence my ASS................
I've been in a grocery store three times in the last week in Ohio. Two doors in and two out. There is a sign on BOTH doors going in stating that to enter you have to have a mask on. I have not wore a mask in all three times. No one has said SHIET to me.

Fuggin bullshit. You do what you want to do bro.
Fugk a mask I’ll die free and not a sheep

You seem to have a lot of spare time on your hands.

"I'm sorry bud but I have a medical condition that when I wear a mask I have trouble breathing"

A good start, but TMI.

Don't explain the medical condition.

They ask what it is, you out-liberal 'em.

Tell em it's a violation of HIPAA for them to require that information, and a $50,000.00 fine if they persist.

Then, tell em it's a violation of the ADA for you to be denied accommodations due to a physical infirmity, up to a $75,000.00 fine for the first offense, $150k for the second.
Why should the law be able to require these things of adults.
Originally Posted by Fubarski

A good start, but TMI.

Tell em it's a violation of HIPAA for them to require that information, and a $50,000.00 fine if they persist.

Then, tell em it's a violation of the ADA for you to be denied accommodations due to a physical infirmity, up to a $75,000.00 fine for the first offense, $150k for the second.
An extremely low IQ is not a medical condition.

A good start, but TMI.

Then my method won't work for you.
As for them poor bastids having to special order his parts.Bull.

They just pulled them from another store or their warehouse.

They are out nothing.
The biggest problem I have with the masks in Louisiana is it is an executive order and not a law passed by the state legislature. I have a much bigger issue with the executive orders shutting down businesses. Hurricane season is right around the corner and there will be more orders preventing citizens from returning to their property after evacuation until the government deems it is safe. However in general it is our fault for giving the government too much power. In the case of natural disasters everybody expects the government to take care of every need immediately after an event. Everybody expected the government to solve the COVID-19 problem. We gave up freedom to have the government take care of us. It is our own damn fault.

My state rep is House Majority Leader and has responded every time I have contacted him. Maybe it is time to limit the governor’s power.
Originally Posted by CCCC
Ours IS NOT nearly the best around. I might go there to get some chemicals or lube on sale, but not parts. The staff know little or nothing about the quality/alternatives available - they can read a computer screen, spin it around for you to read it, and go back into some row and try to find what they saw on the computer. If you call to inquire about a parts situation before you make the drive, most of the time it is a wasted call. No actual automotive experience or usable knowledge. Some other chains seem about the same.

Now - about the masks -- - -

That pretty much describes the O'Rielly's store in my town as well. Lots of turnover in employees. I usually go to NAPA for something locally. Randy that is totally out of character for you. You are one of the finest people I know. Just my opinion. YMMV
The part about our pottymouthed fake Deacon I mean fake Elder not being very intelligent, you got that right +1,000,000,000............................!
The part about our pottymouthed fake Deacon I mean fake Elder not being very intelligent, you got that right +1,000,000,000............................!

You seem disturbed.
Not disturbed, unlike many on the 'Fire just not one of the d ickhead loser's admirers.
Not disturbed, unlike many on the 'Fire just not one of the d ickhead loser's admirers.

Why are you so mad at Oldman3? I must have missed something.....
Where did you get that idea, never read any of his posts.
Insane to think the south is having mask drama,I haven’t wore one for covid 1 time and I live in a pretty liberal area of the Midwest. If a store requires it I just quietly move along but most don’t. Local gun shop has a big sign saying no mask allowed.

A good start, but TMI.

Nice comeback Fubar... UPhiker is a lil puss, hope he chokes on his mask.
Cancel Culture wins again.... cancelling orders!
Shucks, shoulda went to NAPA.

A good start, but TMI.

just
You're just upset that you're not witty or intelligent enough to come up with any comeback.

A good start, but TMI.

Excellent information...

But most cannot make a decision on their own about supersizing a Big Mac Meal... or remember what comes with a burger and fries.

Practical intelligence is virtually gone in America. The process for its elimination has been deliberate.
What a bunch of whiners.

Refuse to let your kid get vaccinated against small pox. That'll show 'em.
The biggest problem I have with the masks in Louisiana is it is an executive order and not a law passed by the state legislature. I have a much bigger issue with the executive orders shutting down businesses. Hurricane season is right around the corner and there will be more orders preventing citizens from returning to their property after evacuation until the government deems it is safe. However in general it is our fault for giving the government too much power. In the case of natural disasters everybody expects the government to take care of every need immediately after an event. Everybody expected the government to solve the COVID-19 problem. We gave up freedom to have the government take care of us. It is our own damn fault.

My state rep is House Majority Leader and has responded every time I have contacted him. Maybe it is time to limit the governor’s power.

You pretty much hit the nail on the head, good post.
NYC and the surrounding area "WAS" the national epicenter. With 800 people dying every day and bodies literally piling up all over the place it seemed like the apocalypse. Mass burials on a NYC owned island with no one present was the order of the day.
If that doesn't leave a lasting impression on you, nothing will. Residents here saw enough death and serious long-term illness to become very compliant.
With most (not all) people doing whatever they can to avoid infection we have now become the safest place in the country. Positive tests are currently running at about 1%. All we have to do is watch the news to see how bad things can get if we start to ignore the recommendations of the CDC/State.
I, for one, wear an N95 mask at anytime that I'm in close contact with anyone other than my immediate family. Yea it SUCKS but getting CV at my age would suck a whole lot more! If we can all avoid the CV until there is a medical solution I'll be very grateful.

Just the perspective of one 24hr poster.

Originally Posted by Charlie-NY
NYC and the surrounding area "WAS" the national epicenter. With 800 people dying every day and bodies literally piling up all over the place it seemed like the apocalypse. Mass burials on a NYC owned island with no one present was the order of the day.
If that doesn't leave a lasting impression on you, nothing will. Residents here saw enough death and serious long-term illness to become very compliant.
With most (not all) people doing whatever they can to avoid infection we have now become the safest place in the country. Positive tests are currently running at about 1%. All we have to do is watch the news to see how bad things can get if we start to ignore the recommendations of the CDC/State.
I, for one, wear an N95 mask at anytime that I'm in close contact with anyone other than my immediate family. Yea it SUCKS but getting CV at my age would suck a whole lot more! If we can all avoid the CV until there is a medical solution I'll be very grateful.

Just the perspective of one 24hr poster.

I think we found The Duck's long lost father.

LOL
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
What a bunch of whiners.

Refuse to let your kid get vaccinated against small pox. That'll show 'em.

Don't forget that it can also live on the bottom of your white sneakers for 13 hours and that when a public toilet is flushed it becomes airborne and you can inhale it.

All super scientific, fact based info.

Like the masks.
Where did you get that idea, never read any of his posts.

You have been replying to him. Have you not figured that out in 10 years?

Been saying that for years.in fact I feel we need limits on all forms of government in Louisiana.and lawyer /TORT Reforms.
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

He said, "Let me see talk to the manager about your order". I guess the manager was in the back somewhere.

Call me what you like!

He was just following your Governor's recent mask mandate...

Did you vote for John Bel or Eddie?

grin

DF

Doc, explain how a mask that is incapable of filtering out a virus is affective?

https://fee.org/articles/new-study-...-of-masks-in-preventing-covid-19-spread/

I haven't and I'm not going to wear a mask. The government doesn't have the constitutional right to tell businesses that they can or can't open

gunwizard,

I would never allow somebody with your abrasive attitude inside my church walls.

You're probably going to hell.
Nor would my church allow a pottymouthed prevaricator like you inside.

I don't think that it is the church that decides who is in or out!?!?!?

Originally Posted by muffin
I don't think that it is the church that decides who is in or out!?!?!?

Try attending with your dick out.

Timber!!!

Is that Fireball2 ‘s big cawk strong azz pulling on the rope too hard?!

As well as my quartet.

Dude, I didn't know you owned a barber shop.

Can I get a haircut and not have to wear a mask?
CDC... is now recommending five full wraps of Saran Wrap as the best Coronavirus prevention available.

A good start, but TMI.

just
You're just upset that you're not witty or intelligent enough to come up with any comeback.

Just what did I need to have a come back for DumbAss?
I wonder how many of the "I'm never wearing a mask!" crowd are actually sitting at their computer keyboard and hiding their mug behind a mask. A friend of mine swears up and down he will never wear a mask, yet there is one in his car, a couple laying on the counter...

Consider if you will: Wearing a mask will defeat all of the facial recognition systems. Everything has a good side if you look hard enough.

As well as my quartet.

We only sing for the Jesus.
Yepp...

I had to go to the courthouse a month back in Henrico County Virginia, probate stuff regarding my dad's estate.

Henrico is a very nice County and the courtroom Furniture is first class... so are the chairs in the hallway.

Some nitwit ordered four out of every five chairs closed to mandate social distancing.

The morons used red duct tape "X" s on the premium leather and upholstery.

I swear politicians and City officials make this crap up as they go. I'm equally convinced most of them wouldn't know which end of a hook to bait if their life depended on it.
I walked into local liquor store to get a quote for my oldest daughter's wedding. Guy at the door said they require masks to enter. I DON'T wear masks for a couple reasons, but I waved and said goodbye in a not so nice way! Went to another store and talked to the manager and got my quote in less than 1/2 hour (just under $800). Called the manager of store number one and went through my order list. When he said he would call me back, I told him not to bother as I wouldn't be ordering from them due to their ridiculous mask requirement. Also informed him his competition two blocks away will be getting my business and they didn't even require employees to wear masks. As he was trying to explain their policy to me I told him to save his breath, said goodbye and hung up!

This stupid mask requirement needs to stop!

Elk Country
Originally Posted by Colorado14er
I wonder how many of the "I'm never wearing a mask!" crowd are actually sitting at their computer keyboard and hiding their mug behind a mask. A friend of mine swears up and down he will never wear a mask, yet there is one in his car, a couple laying on the counter...

Consider if you will: Wearing a mask will defeat all of the facial recognition systems. Everything has a good side if you look hard enough.

Why the fugg would anyone sitting at home have a mask on while on the computer? Is my computer going to give me some kind of virus?

I know there are douche bags out there riding bikes and walking in the woods with masks on but holy shiet, sitting at home on your computer??? WTF man?

I have a mask on the dash of my pick up just in case, so fuggin what???
Saw a couple in a convertible this morning with the top down and both wearing a mask 😷. All I could think was what a couple of idiots.

Carry on...

Haven't had to dumbass, but if I did that's exactly what I'd do.

It's not that hard, can you come to grips with that?

As a matter of fact Dictator Wolf's (of PA) executive order specifically states that medical conditions are exempt. GOT IT????

Holy Fuggg, seriously. You can't grasp that?

And before you bring it up, I've already stated that I have wore one in a hospital and my cardiologists office. Those are the exceptions. I probably could have gotten away with it in both of them but I wasn't going to be that big of a dickhead... kinda like you

State of excellence my ASS................

Ummmmm waiting for STICKFIGHTS reply... C'mon tough guy, tell us what you got...... Fuggin loser

As well as my quartet.

We only sing for the Jesus.

Hallelujah!
I love oreillys

I need some more carb cleaner. Got some wasps inside my grill.
I need some more carb cleaner. Got some wasps inside my grill.

Have you tried CRC Brakleen? It comes in red and green spray cans. The Green can works better on wasps but it might damage plastic and paint (not latex though).
I figure if all I have to be pissed off over is wearing a mask for 30 minutes a day I don't have much to be pissed off about.
I have learned to not burn bridges. You may need to go back someday.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I have learned to not burn bridges. You may need to go back someday.

If he wears the mask they won't recognize him as the ahole from before.
If the "it's just a mask!" people won't resist even this little bit of tyranny, where there isn't even really any major repercussions for doing so... no arrest, no huge fines, no beat downs with a rubber hose... nothing but an inconvenience for you maybe having to drive somewhere else to get something or order it online, do without, or whatever, then what the hell good are any of you going to be when the heavy doody starts coming down?

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains set lightly upon you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
then what the hell good are any of you going to be when the heavy doody starts coming down?....

If your cadre for Red Dawn is a bunch of guys who freaked over wearing a mask I don't like your chances...
If the "it's just a mask!" people won't resist even this little bit of tyranny, where there isn't even really any major repercussions for doing so... no arrest, no huge fines, no beat downs with a rubber hose... nothing but an inconvenience for you maybe having to drive somewhere else to get something or order it online, do without, or whatever, then what the hell good are any of you going to be when the heavy doody starts coming down?

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains set lightly upon you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.

Right on.

I'll admit that in the beginning I was all for wearing masks, etc. But then they told us that masks won't protect us...then they said they would! It's all bullshit. I don't wear a mask but I maintain a good distance from people and I NEVER cough or blow snot on anyone. That's rude to begin with, keep your body fluids to yourself. I don't need no fuggin mask.

And you old heads that think a mask is gonna save you, you better wise up.
Originally Posted by JGRaider
I figure if all I have to be pissed off over is wearing a mask for 30 minutes a day I don't have much to be pissed off about.

Who is pissed off? I didn't read about anyone being mad other than the fact that the OP didn't feel he needed to wear a mask to get his parts. Sounds to me like he's standing for something he believes in.

I'm certainly not pissed off but I do think it's government overreach and bullshit so I refuse to comply also (other than hospitals and doctor offices).

- Samuel Adams
For certain, I can understand and respect Randy's determination to not be a patron of that business due to its requirements Further, I would not wish to be a person telling that man that he had to wear a mask (even though it might improve his visage).

I haven’t wore a mask for covid yet but I don’t get pissed off I just go the other way if a business requires it. Luckily very few businesses locally do.

But I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t disappointed in how easily my fellow Americans are duped by the media and guilted into doing stuff they don’t really believe in.
This ranger wears a mask.[Linked Image from 4.bp.blogspot.com]

Who is pissed off? I didn't read about anyone being mad other than the fact that the OP didn't feel he needed to wear a mask to get his parts. Sounds to me like he's standing for something he believes in.

I'm certainly not pissed off but I do think it's government overreach and bullshit so I refuse to comply also (other than hospitals and doctor offices).

I don't like it either, but I get over it after about 1 minute of taking the thing off. Every grocery store in town requires it right now, and I like eating a whole lot more than refusing to buy groceries because I don't like masks.

And of course you would never wear a seat belt either. How many citations have you proudly rung up for that?

How about screaming "FIRE" in a crowded theater?

You da man..
Dumbass
I wear a mask when in close proximity to strangers because I want to, not because Big Brother is watching over my shoulder.

I'm fine with those who choose to do otherwise.
O .O..O.. Reilleys

Auto parts

Yeh!

Bob
Next time I have to run into the store to get Huggies, I'm wearin' this mask.

[Linked Image]

Attached picture Panty.jpg
I guess if I happen to walk in to an oreilly's, I will feel safer without you in there. Not wearing your mask. Hype or not, the virus is spiking. Gone are the days where I didnt know anyone that is infected by it. I wish I didnt.
Originally Posted by Lorin
I guess if I happen to walk in to an oreilly's, I will feel safer without you in there. Not wearing your mask. Hype or not, the virus is spiking. Gone are the days where I didnt know anyone that is infected by it. I wish I didnt.

Caught inflating the numbers by a factor of 10

https://justthenews.com/politics-po...ts-covid-positivity-rate-was-inflated-90
Ummmmm waiting for STICKFIGHTS reply.

I don't fault you for wanting my attention. If I weren't me, I'd want it too, but I am busy and don't have time to sign autographs for everyone.

But in any case, thank you for answering my question that you have used your recommended defense only in your imagination.
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

And of course you would never wear a seat belt either. How many citations have you proudly rung up for that?

How about screaming "FIRE" in a crowded theater?

You da man..

I don't wear a seat belt DumbAss. If I see a patrol car and I'm flying down the highway I'll pull it over and put it on. I had ONE seat belt charge back in 91 (maybe 92) but that was only because I was in Chitcago for the hearing so I just paid for the MFer. And I don't wear a helmet on my bike. How about you DickFugg, you wear you seat belt like a good little Commie?
Ummmmm waiting for STICKFIGHTS reply.

I don't fault you for wanting my attention. If I weren't me, I'd want it too, but I am busy and don't have time to sign autographs for everyone.

But in any case, thank you for answering my question that you have used your recommended defense only in your imagination.

GFY you piece of shiet. I don't need or want your attention. You're just another Dickbag suckin the Govt tit. Fuggg Off
And lastly, I'll continue to not wear my mask.
Fuggg Off

Replying so you'll have something to print out to show your kids!
Holy Fugggggg you assssholes are starting to make me sound like Blackbart..... knock the shiet off please
Fuggg Off

How about you show your kids in your State of Excellence.

Actually why don't you show your kids this post so they know what kind of piece of sheit is raising them? Might be beneficial to them.
Fuggg Off

And if you think my kids will be affected by an internet statement that says"Fugg Off" Paaalease. Grow the hell up.

My kids were raised right...I'm assuming yours are pansies. Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong
Fuggg Off

'
Stickfight my ass you fuggin gimp.
Fuggg Off

And if you think my kids will be affected by an internet statement that says"Fugg Off" Paaalease. Grow the hell up.

My kids were raised right...I'm assuming yours are pansies. Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong

Do your kids hunt skank too? Just askin'

(talk about a STUPID, internet handle).
Actually why don't you show your kids this post

This was the best of your three (3) replies because you parroted me.
Now - what was the topic of this thread ???
Some whining bitcho didn't want to put his mask on to pick up his parts and so spent the whole day crying about it. From California, I suppose.
You maskurbators was smart, you'd wear a helmet stead of a mask.

Cause you're way more likely ta have somethin fall on your head and kill ya, than die from a cold virus.
Originally Posted by CCCC
Now - what was the topic of this thread ???

Of all the threats to our rights, dignity, and pursuit of happiness, masks are the worst.

Cause you're way more likely ta have somethin fall on your head and kill ya, than die from a cold virus.

What about contracting it, getting a bit sick, tested, diagnosed and a stay at home health order loosing one's job? Or passing it on to your elderly parents.... Guess that chit don't matter. All in all I gotta think it best not to get it. Whatever.

Man up, get the part you ordered and move on.
Fuggg Off

It's none of your business what my kids do Leahroy. GFY and STFU liberal piece of shiet.
Actually why don't you show your kids this post

This was the best of your three (3) replies because you parroted me.

You can GFY too Puzzy
Fuggg Off

It's none of your business what my kids do Leahroy. GFY and STFU liberal piece of shiet.

So I guess you are not as proud of their skank hunting skills like you are of your own?

You are one proud MFer, for sure.
Fuggg Off

So I guess you are not as proud of their skank hunting skills like you are of your own?

Beanie weenie have you ever said anything in the world that was not as stupid as dog crap on the bottom of your shoe?
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

What about contracting it, getting a bit sick, tested, diagnosed and a stay at home health order loosing one's job? Or passing it on to your elderly parents.... Guess that chit don't matter. All in all I gotta think it best not to get it. Whatever.

Man up, get the part you ordered and move on.

Bwahahahaha OK
I guarantee the biggest health hazard in that store is the masks those kids strap across their face every day.
I guarantee the biggest health hazard in that store is the masks those kids strap across their face every day.

And just when we all were about to hand jaggie the trophy for dumbest post of the day, you post this. Congratulations for your last second come from behind victory. Truly unbeatable.

And just when we all were about to hand jaggie the trophy for dumbest post of the day, you post this. Congratulations for your last second come from behind victory. Truly unbeatable.

Hey dumbass. No one here gives a 💩 what you think. You’re a douche.
I thought this was a hate thread on O'Reilly. They just deliver to me when I need something.

SheRoy,

You will never live down the day you told us all that you could PROVE you were not a lesbian.

LMFAO

"CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG!

LOL

Boomer, Kingston, Old Toot, and Blackfart are in GREAT company.

LOL

Fuggg Off

As I said it's none of your business what my kids do or don't do.

My momma always told me that whatever I choose to be just be the best at it. I am a world class renown SkankHunter.

Guess what else, I can actually prove I'm not a Lesbian. Word has it you can't you liberal Fugk.

ETA: Let my kids out of any interaction between me and you in the future you filthy piece of dog shiet.
© 24hourcampfire