Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Stophel

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains set lightly upon you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.

- Samuel Adams

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
For certain, I can understand and respect Randy's determination to not be a patron of that business due to its requirements Further, I would not wish to be a person telling that man that he had to wear a mask (even though it might improve his visage).

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by JGRaider
I figure if all I have to be pissed off over is wearing a mask for 30 minutes a day I don't have much to be pissed off about.

I haven’t wore a mask for covid yet but I don’t get pissed off I just go the other way if a business requires it. Luckily very few businesses locally do.

But I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t disappointed in how easily my fellow Americans are duped by the media and guilted into doing stuff they don’t really believe in.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
This ranger wears a mask.[Linked Image from 4.bp.blogspot.com]

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
I figure if all I have to be pissed off over is wearing a mask for 30 minutes a day I don't have much to be pissed off about.

Who is pissed off? I didn't read about anyone being mad other than the fact that the OP didn't feel he needed to wear a mask to get his parts. Sounds to me like he's standing for something he believes in.

I'm certainly not pissed off but I do think it's government overreach and bullshit so I refuse to comply also (other than hospitals and doctor offices).

I don't like it either, but I get over it after about 1 minute of taking the thing off. Every grocery store in town requires it right now, and I like eating a whole lot more than refusing to buy groceries because I don't like masks.

Last edited by JGRaider; 07/14/20.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
IC B2

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

Who is pissed off? I didn't read about anyone being mad other than the fact that the OP didn't feel he needed to wear a mask to get his parts. Sounds to me like he's standing for something he believes in.

I'm certainly not pissed off but I do think it's government overreach and bullshit so I refuse to comply also (other than hospitals and doctor offices).

And of course you would never wear a seat belt either. How many citations have you proudly rung up for that?

How about screaming "FIRE" in a crowded theater?

You da man..

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Dumbass

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
I wear a mask when in close proximity to strangers because I want to, not because Big Brother is watching over my shoulder.

I'm fine with those who choose to do otherwise.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
O .O..O.. Reilleys

Auto parts

Yeh!

Bob

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Next time I have to run into the store to get Huggies, I'm wearin' this mask.

[Linked Image]

IC B3

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
I guess if I happen to walk in to an oreilly's, I will feel safer without you in there. Not wearing your mask. Hype or not, the virus is spiking. Gone are the days where I didnt know anyone that is infected by it. I wish I didnt.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Lorin
I guess if I happen to walk in to an oreilly's, I will feel safer without you in there. Not wearing your mask. Hype or not, the virus is spiking. Gone are the days where I didnt know anyone that is infected by it. I wish I didnt.

Caught inflating the numbers by a factor of 10

https://justthenews.com/politics-po...ts-covid-positivity-rate-was-inflated-90

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ummmmm waiting for STICKFIGHTS reply.

I don't fault you for wanting my attention. If I weren't me, I'd want it too, but I am busy and don't have time to sign autographs for everyone.

But in any case, thank you for answering my question that you have used your recommended defense only in your imagination.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

And of course you would never wear a seat belt either. How many citations have you proudly rung up for that?

How about screaming "FIRE" in a crowded theater?

You da man..

I don't wear a seat belt DumbAss. If I see a patrol car and I'm flying down the highway I'll pull it over and put it on. I had ONE seat belt charge back in 91 (maybe 92) but that was only because I was in Chitcago for the hearing so I just paid for the MFer. And I don't wear a helmet on my bike. How about you DickFugg, you wear you seat belt like a good little Commie?

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Ummmmm waiting for STICKFIGHTS reply.

I don't fault you for wanting my attention. If I weren't me, I'd want it too, but I am busy and don't have time to sign autographs for everyone.

But in any case, thank you for answering my question that you have used your recommended defense only in your imagination.

GFY you piece of shiet. I don't need or want your attention. You're just another Dickbag suckin the Govt tit. Fuggg Off
And lastly, I'll continue to not wear my mask.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Fuggg Off

Replying so you'll have something to print out to show your kids!

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Holy Fugggggg you assssholes are starting to make me sound like Blackbart..... knock the shiet off please

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Fuggg Off

How about you show your kids in your State of Excellence.

Actually why don't you show your kids this post so they know what kind of piece of sheit is raising them? Might be beneficial to them.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Fuggg Off

And if you think my kids will be affected by an internet statement that says"Fugg Off" Paaalease. Grow the hell up.

My kids were raised right...I'm assuming yours are pansies. Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Fuggg Off

'
Stickfight my ass you fuggin gimp.

Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (222Sako, 12344mag, 007FJ, 2500HD, 219DW, 10gaugeman, 65 invisible), 1,892 guests, and 1,213 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,073
Posts18,521,691
Members74,024
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.