Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Whats wrong with you dumb fuqks! This chit is for real just do the rest of us a favor and put on a fuqking mask. Fuqking ignoramus hicks

This is a joke right???

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by justsaymoe
Originally Posted by CWT
All I can say having studied this type of thing in college is Ya'll go ahead and get this [bleep]. As for me and my family we will wear a mask in confined public spaces and if most folks ain't wearing them the we will leave. Whether you think they will help or not, at least they will do no harm. You may also save an older man/women's life by doing it. But go ahead and and be bullheaded and subscribed to this vast worldwide conspiracy. Good lord almighty folks need to have some kind of science training in this country.Oh and math too.

+1 - after spending 34 years in hospitals and drug stores and listening to all kinds of hacking, snorting, gagging, wheezing, etc, I'm more that glad to wear one. I used to get laughed at when I opened doors with my sleeve. Common sense.

I'm guessing they don't get a yearly flu shot, wear seat belts or hunter orange either.

This is hilarious. Thank you.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I

Some people are so loony that they think everything is conspiracy--the Covid, vaccinations, whatever.

It's really selfish not to wear a mask in enclosed public places. It protects other people in the event you have the Covid. You can have it and not know that.

If you want to talk about a real conspiracy, there's the VietNam War. 58,000 wasted for no reason. The covid has killed about twice that so far. If you were sent to VietNam, would you refuse to wear a helmet? Duh!

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by CWT
All I can say having studied this type of thing in college is Ya'll go ahead and get this [bleep]. As for me and my family we will wear a mask in confined public spaces and if most folks ain't wearing them the we will leave. Whether you think they will help or not, at least they will do no harm. You may also save an older man/women's life by doing it. But go ahead and and be bullheaded and subscribed to this vast worldwide conspiracy. Good lord almighty folks need to have some kind of science training in this country.Oh and math too.

+1 - after spending 34 years in hospitals and drug stores and listening to all kinds of hacking, snorting, gagging, wheezing, etc, I'm more that glad to wear one. I used to get laughed at when I opened doors with my sleeve. Common sense.

I'm guessing they don't get a yearly flu shot, wear seat belts or hunter orange either.

Being scared to death isn't a virtue.

Not scared. Educated. Basic microbiology dude.

Moe

"Pick out two!"
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The people who cry "you mask protesters are just being selfish!" are the most selfish people I've ever seen.

We are being conditioned to think that those who stand for their rights are being selfish.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Originally Posted by jfruser
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Anyone who demonstrates any ethics must be be a step away from becoming a violent schitthead who thinks destroying property is a solution.

One day you will understand that all of life is a mirror into which you continually look.
First of all, I think the word you meant to use was "integrity", not ethics. Second, you're wrong. It would have been integrity if he did what he did and there wasn't another auto parts store around to go to. Third, he lacked integrity because he ordered special parts and left them there. I also wonder if he had to put a deposit on the special order?

MONDAY
UPhiker and person_x agree to go on a fishing trip in the UP on friday.

WEDNESDAY
person_x tells various and sundry folk in public that UPhiker's dog is an egg-sucking mangy mutt, couldn;t point a pheasant or retrieve a duck, and useful only for turning good dog food into dog poop

FRIDAY
UPhiker lacks integrity if he calls off the fishing trip.

or not. maybe actions/policies/words can impact previous commitments.

I don't have a dog... smile

OK.

MONDAY
UPhiker and person_x agree to go on a fishing trip in the UP on friday.

WEDNESDAY
person_x buggers UPhiker's sister and gives her a dirty sanchez, takes a photo of it, and broadcasts it far & wide with the caption, "UPhiker's sister likes her mexican hot & sloppy."

FRIDAY
UPhiker lacks integrity if he calls off the fishing trip.

or not. maybe actions/policies/words can impact previous commitments.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
I went to oriellys the other day to get a battery for my work van big sign on the door mask required went back to the van cussing put it on and walked in none of the counter people had a mask

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Not scared. Educated. Basic microbiology dude.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Stophel
The people who cry "you mask protesters are just being selfish!" are the most selfish people I've ever seen.

We are being conditioned to think that those who stand for their rights are being selfish.

Yes.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Fake deacon or fake elder it makes no difference, you're the biggest filthy mouthed lying POS on this forum.

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

It's really selfish not to wear a mask in enclosed public places. It protects other people in the event you have the Covid. You can have it and not know that.

Drink your tea and go to bed, fugk tard.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by gunswizard
you're the biggest filthy mouthed lying POS on this forum.

As well as my quartet.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Fake deacon or fake elder it makes no difference, you're the biggest filthy mouthed lying POS on this forum.

Right?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Masks are for Karens

It's K-O-R-E-A-N-S.

RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Oldman3
Had to go to town this morning for a few things. One reason was to go to O'Reilly's Auto Parts to buy oil and filter for my truck, and pick up brake rotors and pads that I had ordered. I called this morning and they were at the store. Walked in and the employee asked if I had a mask. I told him 'No', so he informed me they had instructions from the manager, to ask anyone without a mask to leave. I told him I'd go, no problem, but I'll never dark the doors of an O'Reilly's again. Also told him to tell the manager that I wont be needing the brake rotors and pads that they had ordered for me.

He said, "Let me talk to the manager about your order". I guess the manager was in the back somewhere.

I told him, "Dont worry about it, they sell rotors and brakes at other parts houses. You got your rules and I'm gonna go by them. Have a good day."

Hadn't been out of the store 10 minutes, when the manager called me. Wanted to know if I wanted the rotors and brake pads. I told him that I needed rotors and pads, but I was not getting them from O'Reilly's, to have a good day, and I hung up.

Call me what you like!

Well by God the same thing happened to me at OReilly, sign on the door said masks are required per the Gov order. They asked if I had a mask and I said no, but I have a motorcycle helmet and the kid said cool, that will work and I don't want to get in trouble or fired.

The business is following the Gov's mandate, order or whatever the fk' it's called and I don't agree with it, it's not the employee and I decided I am not going to give them [bleep] about it because they have to deal with the stupid fk'n [bleep] too or probably lose a needed job.

I can see walking out and spending the money elsewhere, like Amazon, but if the other part stores in town are doing the same what do you gain?

I forgot a mask when I went to HEB yesterday when I got to the door, no sweat, I swiped a couple of tags off the lawn furniture they sell and had a mask in two minutes. Laughed my a$$ off too. Most people had no clue, the others that did had that WTF look in their eyes.

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

Dave

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If I can't get into a store without a mask, I'll go to another store. If I can't get in anywhere, I'll drive to another state. I'll order what I need (I generally have to anyway, as no one ever seems to have what I need), or I'll do without.

If you accept the mask, you will accept the vaccine. If you accept the vaccine, you will accept a cashless system. If you accept the cashless system, you will accept a microchip.... You have to start resisting sometime.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
all you have to do is tell them you have a medical condition that prevents you from wearing a mask. They can't disprove it.
Do you lie about a medical condition to get a handicapped parking sticker? Do you lie about a medical condition to use a trike in the grocery store? It's that whole integrity thing again.

I lie all the time dumb fugg. But I don't ride a trike in the grocery store. I'm not a 400lb fat fugg, I can walk.

Integrity your ass... I'm not a subject to my government, they work for me. And lastly, GFY loser.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Nicosdad
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
Originally Posted by RufusG
Some of you look like you're going to expend your total reservoir of righteous indignation before it really matters.

Too true.

Like someone said earlier, just stamp your feet and turn blue. For kristsake, the world has changed a little in the last six months, if you can't adapt a little, what would in a SHTF situation?

Stop being an idiot, and telling everyone about it.

I wonder is that the same as,don't worry we just taking assault rifles n big clipy thing no big deal!!things change get over it .

Good gawd another sockpuppet.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Stophel
If I can't get into a store without a mask, I'll go to another store. If I can't get in anywhere, I'll drive to another state. I'll order what I need (I generally have to anyway, as no one ever seems to have what I need), or I'll do without.

If you accept the mask, you will accept the vaccine. If you accept the vaccine, you will accept a cashless system. If you accept the cashless system, you will accept a microchip.... You have to start resisting sometime.

^ LIKE

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Springcove
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Whats wrong with you dumb fuqks! This chit is for real just do the rest of us a favor and put on a fuqking mask. Fuqking ignoramus hicks

This is a joke right???

Has to be. No way in hell this dude is that fuggin dumb.

Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

577 members (222Sako, 12344mag, 160user, 240NMC, 1lessdog, 17CalFan, 65 invisible), 2,252 guests, and 1,262 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,288
Posts18,486,906
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.