Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Insane to think the south is having mask drama,I haven’t wore one for covid 1 time and I live in a pretty liberal area of the Midwest. If a store requires it I just quietly move along but most don’t. Local gun shop has a big sign saying no mask allowed.

Last edited by widrahthaar; 07/13/20.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

"I'm sorry sir but you have to have a mask on to enter our building"

"I'm sorry bud but I have a medical condition that when I wear a mask I have trouble breathing"

A good start, but TMI.

Don't explain the medical condition.

They ask what it is, you out-liberal 'em.

Tell em it's a violation of HIPAA for them to require that information, and a $50,000.00 fine if they persist.

Then, tell em it's a violation of the ADA for you to be denied accommodations due to a physical infirmity, up to a $75,000.00 fine for the first offense, $150k for the second.
An extremely low IQ is not a medical condition.

Then my method won't work for you.

Nice comeback Fubar... UPhiker is a lil puss, hope he chokes on his mask.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Cancel Culture wins again.... cancelling orders!

Campfire Ranger
Online Mad
Campfire Ranger
Shucks, shoulda went to NAPA.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by UPhiker

"I'm sorry bud but I have a medical condition that when I wear a mask I have trouble breathing"

A good start, but TMI.

Tell em it's a violation of HIPAA for them to require that information, and a $50,000.00 fine if they persist.

Then, tell em it's a violation of the ADA for you to be denied accommodations due to a physical infirmity, up to a $75,000.00 fine for the first offense, $150k for the second.
An extremely low IQ is not a medical condition.

Then my method won't work for you.

just
Nice comeback Fubar... UPhiker is a lil puss, hope he chokes on his mask.
You're just upset that you're not witty or intelligent enough to come up with any comeback.

IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

A good start, but TMI.

Excellent information...

But most cannot make a decision on their own about supersizing a Big Mac Meal... or remember what comes with a burger and fries.

Practical intelligence is virtually gone in America. The process for its elimination has been deliberate.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
What a bunch of whiners.

Refuse to let your kid get vaccinated against small pox. That'll show 'em.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Mike70560
The biggest problem I have with the masks in Louisiana is it is an executive order and not a law passed by the state legislature. I have a much bigger issue with the executive orders shutting down businesses. Hurricane season is right around the corner and there will be more orders preventing citizens from returning to their property after evacuation until the government deems it is safe. However in general it is our fault for giving the government too much power. In the case of natural disasters everybody expects the government to take care of every need immediately after an event. Everybody expected the government to solve the COVID-19 problem. We gave up freedom to have the government take care of us. It is our own damn fault.

My state rep is House Majority Leader and has responded every time I have contacted him. Maybe it is time to limit the governor’s power.

You pretty much hit the nail on the head, good post.

Life is good live it while you can.
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
NYC and the surrounding area "WAS" the national epicenter. With 800 people dying every day and bodies literally piling up all over the place it seemed like the apocalypse. Mass burials on a NYC owned island with no one present was the order of the day.
If that doesn't leave a lasting impression on you, nothing will. Residents here saw enough death and serious long-term illness to become very compliant.
With most (not all) people doing whatever they can to avoid infection we have now become the safest place in the country. Positive tests are currently running at about 1%. All we have to do is watch the news to see how bad things can get if we start to ignore the recommendations of the CDC/State.
I, for one, wear an N95 mask at anytime that I'm in close contact with anyone other than my immediate family. Yea it SUCKS but getting CV at my age would suck a whole lot more! If we can all avoid the CV until there is a medical solution I'll be very grateful.

Just the perspective of one 24hr poster.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Originally Posted by Charlie-NY
NYC and the surrounding area "WAS" the national epicenter. With 800 people dying every day and bodies literally piling up all over the place it seemed like the apocalypse. Mass burials on a NYC owned island with no one present was the order of the day.
If that doesn't leave a lasting impression on you, nothing will. Residents here saw enough death and serious long-term illness to become very compliant.
With most (not all) people doing whatever they can to avoid infection we have now become the safest place in the country. Positive tests are currently running at about 1%. All we have to do is watch the news to see how bad things can get if we start to ignore the recommendations of the CDC/State.
I, for one, wear an N95 mask at anytime that I'm in close contact with anyone other than my immediate family. Yea it SUCKS but getting CV at my age would suck a whole lot more! If we can all avoid the CV until there is a medical solution I'll be very grateful.

Just the perspective of one 24hr poster.

I think we found The Duck's long lost father.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
What a bunch of whiners.

Refuse to let your kid get vaccinated against small pox. That'll show 'em.

Don't forget that it can also live on the bottom of your white sneakers for 13 hours and that when a public toilet is flushed it becomes airborne and you can inhale it.

All super scientific, fact based info.

Like the masks.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Where did you get that idea, never read any of his posts.

You have been replying to him. Have you not figured that out in 10 years?

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
N
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
N
Originally Posted by Mike70560
The biggest problem I have with the masks in Louisiana is it is an executive order and not a law passed by the state legislature. I have a much bigger issue with the executive orders shutting down businesses. Hurricane season is right around the corner and there will be more orders preventing citizens from returning to their property after evacuation until the government deems it is safe. However in general it is our fault for giving the government too much power. In the case of natural disasters everybody expects the government to take care of every need immediately after an event. Everybody expected the government to solve the COVID-19 problem. We gave up freedom to have the government take care of us. It is our own damn fault.

My state rep is House Majority Leader and has responded every time I have contacted him. Maybe it is time to limit the governor’s power.

Been saying that for years.in fact I feel we need limits on all forms of government in Louisiana.and lawyer /TORT Reforms.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Originally Posted by Oldman3
Had to go to town this morning for a few things. One reason was to go to O'Reilly's Auto Parts to buy oil and filter for my truck, and pick up brake rotors and pads that I had ordered. I called this morning and they were at the store. Walked in and the employee asked if I had a mask. I told him 'No', so he informed me they had instructions from the manager, to ask anyone without a mask to leave. I told him I'd go, no problem, but I'll never dark the doors of an O'Reilly's again. Also told him to tell the manager that I wont be needing the brake rotors and pads that they had ordered for me.

He said, "Let me see talk to the manager about your order". I guess the manager was in the back somewhere.

I told him, "Dont worry about it, they sell rotors and brakes at other parts houses. You got your rules and I'm gonna go by them. Have a good day."

Hadn't been out of the store 10 minutes, when the manager called me. Wanted to know if I wanted the rotors and brake pads. I told him that I needed rotors and pads, but I was not getting them from O'Reilly's, to have a good day, and I hung up.

Call me what you like!

He was just following your Governor's recent mask mandate...

Did you vote for John Bel or Eddie?

grin

DF

Doc, explain how a mask that is incapable of filtering out a virus is affective?

https://fee.org/articles/new-study-...-of-masks-in-preventing-covid-19-spread/

I haven't and I'm not going to wear a mask. The government doesn't have the constitutional right to tell businesses that they can or can't open

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
The part about our pottymouthed fake Deacon I mean fake Elder not being very intelligent, you got that right +1,000,000,000............................!

gunwizard,

I would never allow somebody with your abrasive attitude inside my church walls.

You're probably going to hell.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Nor would my church allow a pottymouthed prevaricator like you inside.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I don't think that it is the church that decides who is in or out!?!?!?

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Originally Posted by muffin
I don't think that it is the church that decides who is in or out!?!?!?

Try attending with your dick out.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by deflave

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Timber!!!

Is that Fireball2 ‘s big cawk strong azz pulling on the rope too hard?!

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

261 members (264mag, 204guy, 17CalFan, 257_X_50, 219 Wasp, 32 invisible), 2,303 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,625
Posts18,492,870
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.