Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
RayF Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I wonder if this will make it to any other network.....

https://www.fox35orlando.com/news/f...e-not-reported-negative-covid-19-results

“When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
- Socrates
GB4

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Same thing happening here in my area!

MAGA! This is the way!
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
It's all under control. It all started as a Democrat Hoax. 15 sick should have been down to zero in 2 weeks but got outta hand.
But it's all under control now. Trump has done a very very tremendous outstanding job. To celebrate his victory he even wore a mask.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I’d rather be named Dick than Charlie

Happy Trails

Bob

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Hello Duck I says.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
It's all under control. It all started as a Democrat Hoax. 15 sick should have been down to zero in 2 weeks but got outta hand.
But it's all under control now. Trump has done a very very tremendous outstanding job. To celebrate his victory he even wore a mask.

I'm aghast. Did you finally fugking wake up? Why don't you

Do a lap around your toilet to celebrate.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
They're all inflated.... The whole thing is BS..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
RayF Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular

Curious about the point of your post. Did you wish to comment about the report? Dispute the numbers? Discredit the source?

“When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
- Socrates
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I do know a family in Florida that all tested positive 2 got sick and missed a couple of days of work and 2 only had a slight fever for a day. The China virus is nothing more than the flu that's being pushed by big money. You can't call the China flu a hoax because it's definitely getting some folks sick and some are even dieing. But there's nothing to it folks, it's just a different strain of the flu that turns to pneumonia in some cases, imagine that. Been doing that since we were fighting the Indian's in this country.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
I do know a family in Florida that all tested positive 2 got sick and missed a couple of days of work

I know a Texican who picked it up at a funeral. The other 3 people in his house tested positive as well. Texas required them to quarantine for 14 days then be tested twice on the 15th & 16th day prior to returning to work.

One of them had a cough for a few days and another a fever and fatigue for a couple.

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
"Follow the science."

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
For those that don't get it!

Attached Images

MAGA! This is the way!
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Viral FrontLines Surging Skyrocketing NotLinear Exponential ImSmart Udumb

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Viral FrontLines Surging Skyrocketing NotLinear Exponential ImSmart Udumb

You forgot efficacy.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I was against it before I was for it...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
There is ample evidence of the numbers being inflated tremendously. It's called fraud. It exists. Some people have and are being sickened. Some people are dying. It's not the flu. The media and medical establishment have colluded to pump the numbers up and scare people with it ostensibly, to kill the economy and make sure Trump is not re-elected. It has also made tremendous amounts of money for outfits like Walmart. The economy should never have been shut down, or if portions of it were, it should have been re-opened in about a month. The mask stuff is silly. You see regular people just going nuts, eating this shixt up, loving the f u cking drama for some reason. First the masks don't do any good, so don't buy them up from the medical professionals who don't have enough of the masks that...do no good. Then the mask will save you from all death and destruction, so wear it religiously, don't go to church or a Trump rally, but get out and protest for every last felon you can think of.

Neither the media nor the government can be trusted and if you didn't think so before, this last should hammer that fact home.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
I do know a family in Florida that all tested positive 2 got sick and missed a couple of days of work

I know a Texican who picked it up at a funeral. The other 3 people in his house tested positive as well. Texas required them to quarantine for 14 days then be tested twice on the 15th & 16th day prior to returning to work.

One of them had a cough for a few days and another a fever and fatigue for a couple.

I have hangover like symptoms, maybe I have the Coronavirus? Doesn't really matter... Monday morning like this are always rough.

But I do think the recycling guys are going to need a forklift.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Question:

So this COVID spreads like wildfire yet how many million in and around NYC STILL haven't caught it?
How can their current positives be as low as they are when there are still 5,6,7+ million uninfected living there?

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RayF

Curious about the point of your post. Did you wish to comment about the report? Dispute the numbers? Discredit the source?

Just to bitch about Trump. Because Hillary would have been so much better. Trump's no angel but he's worlds ahead of that lifetime politician.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Raeford
Question:

So this COVID spreads like wildfire yet how many million in and around NYC STILL haven't caught it?
How can their current positives be as low as they are when there are still 5,6,7+ million uninfected living there?

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

636 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 17CalFan, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 75 invisible), 2,054 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,888
Posts18,479,129
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.