Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Hey...When I escape from this chit hole the plates are coming off my rig and off the wifes car... Nevada or Texas for us...Maybe Arizona.

Nevada has turned horrible, take it from a 73 Y/O native, and it's from the infestation from the Bay area up north and from LA down in Las Vegas.

The fleeing infestation are leaving high taxes and are bringing ALL of their other attitudes with them. There needs to be a bounty on them! mad

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
We been here over 100 years.

Not in the easy Montana either.

Jog on ya wankers!

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just pray for a good cold winter. That works to weed out a few.

Last edited by Hammerdown; 08/11/20.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
On our gravel road I'm about to post a sign, Slow Down This Ain't Bozeman for the weekenders.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Regular
Online Shocked
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Jog on ya wankers!

Damn, you are old....

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Come to this part of Cali.............we need an influx of conservative minded folks...................

Not that there's any problem with the liberals moving here in great numbers, it's just that the population is going down year after year. Our voice in the State house is small enough now, we need a little larger one.

Y'all can move to Lassen County, Mono, Inyo, Alpine, and a few others too. They like good conservative folks leaving because the liberals are taking over.

So, riddle me this one Batman, if folks like y'all are getting PO'd and ready to leave some of the nice Red states........................where y'all going to go that's better?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You can not fix stupid and there are plenty of stupids around.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hard to believe there is room for more a-holes in Montana... I kind of thought they had reached their quota....

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Moved to MT in 2013 after having hunted here since 1980. Bought property in 1990 and never posted it. Cattle has grazed our property since without any problems. Good enough as they fertilize the ground. I have lived all over the US and moved to MT to be left alone to live my life in freedom. Never wanted anything to change in MT. We have been conservative all of our 49 yrs. of married life. Don’t need no damn Starbucks anywhere near us. Don’t need no new restaurant with raw fish near us. Just want to live my life, hunt, fish and help our neighbors. We love Montana the way it has been. Do not want another liberal schist hole.
Shop local, help your neighbors and live like real free Americans.

Last edited by MTGunner; 08/12/20.

Vena dura, ocyus occide, excusas non offer!
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Sheister
Hard to believe there is room for more a-holes in Montana... I kind of thought they had reached their quota....

Best part is when immigrants gripe about too many immigrants.

IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I read on some article that the political science professor at the University of Virginia, Sabatto or whatever was floating as a strategy for the Dems long term should be to move out of California and into the places to turn for the electoral votes. He said California was so solid they could could move those people out and flip a lot of the small electoral vote states pretty easily. I mean people need to be careful who they are letting into their neighborhoods, it is getting to the point scorched earth may be the best policy for some rural places. If you don't want there, I feel like the time is now to let them know before they move in all their friends.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Colorado has already been over run by the leftists. Just look at who was elected governor, nothing to do with his living arrangements. An old saying that was applicable pre 1970, "Colorado, what the west was". The saying post 1970, "Colorado, trying to be what California is". Sad times.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bperdue21
I read on some article that the political science professor at the University of Virginia, Sabatto or whatever was floating as a strategy for the Dems long term should be to move out of California and into the places to turn for the electoral votes. He said California was so solid they could could move those people out and flip a lot of the small electoral vote states pretty easily. I mean people need to be careful who they are letting into their neighborhoods, it is getting to the point scorched earth may be the best policy for some rural places. If you don't want there, I feel like the time is now to let them know before they move in all their friends.

Trump won Arizona by only 6,000 votes.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
The first time I was in Montana, it was already full of as*holes. That was 1966! So your saying nothing much has changed!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
We are suffering from the same thing here in Wyoming. I am a surveyor in Cody and the phone is ringing off the hook from realtors and people from out of state wanting to buy land and houses. Homes that are in town I don't here about typically but from what the realtors are saying they are getting bought up sight unseen. It is crazy. Most of the people I talk to are conservatives that are trying to move out of one [bleep] or another. There are a few that I am sure are left leaning that will want to change it to be like were they moved from and don't get why it sucked there.

T
Tarkio Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Jog on ya wankers!

I didn't take you for a day over 40 Jim.

Montana MOFO
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tarkio
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by BobMt
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by BobMt

think about it this way....no one would be buying and moving in ....if there wasn't anything for sale....the "locals" are doing the selling....just like you are going to sell out.......hope you make a nice profit.......bob

I could sell my place tomorrow and make more profit than I thought I'd ever see in 3 years of working when I was young. Not the point, and wish I didn't even need to consider it. It's the younger generation that is losing out. Sure, mom and pop or gram and grandpa can sell out and make some dough. What's left for the kids or grandkids? Point being the price point to buy a starter house or little chunk of property to throw a trailer on to start out is out of reach. At some point the well will run dry. It's not an out of state thing as far as my perspective, it's an urban/rural thing. If all that drives a guy is making money, then the whole thing is nothing but a bonanza. Opinions are like azzholes, mine just stinks less than most. smile

i get what you are saying.....30 years ago paradise valley was expensive and still is...worked my ass off to get ahead....others can too.

just have to work your way up or move to where it is cheaper to buy and live....either way still gonna have to work hard.....what part of the state are you thinking about?......hope it works out well for you......bob

Thank you

Looking at the Ovando area. Worked a ranch there as a teenager, bought a filly down there a couple months ago.

I get it man, life isn't supposed to be easy. If it's easy it aint' worth having. Translates to chicks, etc etc. I'm not a hypocrite, if anybody cared and I felt like it I'd share but it ain't worth it on here anymore. I made it as far as me and the wife are concerned, but I'm not so selfish as to ignore my neighbors and my kids.

Ovando is pretty cool area. Old-school ranch country. I like that area along with Helmville and Avon. Worked on a place between Cascade and WSS years ago. Probably some of the best grass in the state.

Stopped for gas in Ovando a few years ago. Asked the girl at the register if there was somewhere that sold food, 'oh yeah, go over to The Stray Bullet, its good'. Ok, we get in the car at the gas pump, drive across the street to The Stray Bullet. The girl that took our money at the 'gas station' came in and took our order at the restaurant.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Most everyone (maybe not Gruff), wants their property values to increase, and to have a "sellers market" when they are ready to pull the plug and move. Or at a minimum leave their kids a good financial legacy. Especially if their kids had to leave their nice rural area to get a decent paying job/career.

The only way I've ever seen that increase in the value of a product (property) is for there to be an increase in demand. That requires growth, as a matter of fact, capitalism is based on growth.

I guess it's OK as long as the growth isn't occurring in My Backyard?

Try instituting a no growth or limited growth plan in your community and see how it goes over. Try running on that platform to get elected to your local planning commission.

Got any friends in the construction industry, or perhaps yourself? Surveyors like Partagas in your family or circle of friends? Real estate agents? Business owners with 5 and 10 year plans for a going concern?

All rely on growth.

Yeah, I know, I know..................we only want "our kind" contributing to that growth. Guess y'all better get to breeding and hope your kids stay the same as you, and stay in your little communities.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Sheister

Well when deflave moved out, the suction was big enough that 3 could take his place. whistle grin

Clyde

P.S. be gentle Travis. I only got a few one liners in me at a time.

Last edited by BLG; 08/12/20.

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Read an article last week that indicated 200,000 Californians are leaving the state annually. Scares the crap out me. Lime someone stated earlier, if they assume the attitudes and lifestyle of the communities they settle in... no problem. We all know that isn't the case for a good portion of them as we have seen what the "Cali virus" has done to some areas.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (10gaugeman, 1936M71, 1minute, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 64 invisible), 2,371 guests, and 1,354 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,685
Posts18,494,008
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.