Home
Posted By: Tarkio Influx of A$sholes into MT - 07/14/20
Just found out some eternally miserable, utterly condescending liberal douche from where I hailed 35 years ago relocated to Montana. Just where you expect and insufferable condescending liberal to land, in Missoula.

Damn this state is going down the drain.
Buddy of mine from California put in an offer on a home near Flathead Lake. He's a hard core conservative voting gun owner with a schit load of guns and ammo.

Just sayin' it can go the other way too. Try not to stab his tires just because of the California plates.
They are moving here in hoards and driving up real estate prices.

Jim Conrad will be along soon and run his azz out...

and back to Komifornia
Posted By: Tarkio Re: Influx of A$sholes into MT - 07/15/20
Originally Posted by Morewood
Buddy of mine from California put in an offer on a home near Flathead Lake. He's a hard core conservative voting gun owner with a schit load of guns and ammo.

Just sayin' it can go the other way too. Try not to stab his tires just because of the California plates.

Drove up there to pick up my son this weekend after he was there for a week+ wrestling. Nice corner of the state. Fairly conservative still but the hordes are moving in.

I could retire up there outside the towns. The overcast would get a little old, but a lot of good there. As all the out-of-staters have already figured out.
Posted By: GRIZZ Re: Influx of A$sholes into MT - 07/15/20
Hey...When I escape from this chit hole the plates are coming off my rig and off the wifes car... Nevada or Texas for us...Maybe Arizona.
Posted By: BobMt Re: Influx of A$sholes into MT - 07/15/20
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
They are moving here in hoards and driving up real estate prices.

counting on it.......bob
Originally Posted by Tarkio
Just found out some eternally miserable, utterly condescending liberal douche from where I hailed 35 years ago relocated to Montana. Just where you expect and insufferable condescending liberal to land, in Missoula.

Could you possibly be two peas in a pod.............

Drove up there to pick up my son this weekend after he was there for a week+ wrestling. Nice corner of the state. Fairly conservative still but the hordes are moving in.

I could retire up there outside the towns. The overcast would get a little old, but a lot of good there. As all the out-of-staters have already figured out.

Bought this place intending to die here. Change of plans, when I retire I'm moving to a different part of the state. I'm about as good as I could get, dead end drive, dead end road surrounded by NF and and 1/2 hour from town. It'll never get built up around my home, but dealing with the retards every fugking time you hit the highway gets old. And it's only going to get worse. And more spendy. Soon enough all that big city money won't buy so much around here, and the locals will be priced to extinction. The new residents could not give 2 fugks. If they did their own states wouldn't be what they are.
Boise is over ran and has a progressive leftist mayor now. We've got Californians spilling into IF and the rest of eastern idaho like crazy.

I was spraying some water from a garden hose into the road in front of my house the other day. The neighbors directly across are from idaho and weren't worried a bit. The neighbors next door to them are from California and called concerned that some of the water might run down the road and across the street and get the corner of their yard wet. They'd already mowed that morning so I was confused why they were worried.

When they planted their lawn last year that let all us neighbors know that they couldn't allow anyone's pets to stop on their property because they didn't want the grass seed messed up. I told them mine grew best were are dog pushed it in because it couldn't just blow away. It was true but all I got for that was a dirty look.

Now they want to know when we're going to finish planting our flower beds. Said the covenants say I'm supposed to have the landscaping done within a year. Told them I'm waiting for a truck load of fresh horse sh_t first. They asked "does that stink". I said yes but I'm getting pretty used to hearing it. Another confused/ dirty look.

Bb
Posted By: Heym06 Re: Influx of A$sholes into MT - 07/15/20
"Covenants say". WTF! Why would you buy property, that you can't do what, and when you want on it anyway? I'll never understand why people buy something, knowing the consequences and then complain about their self imposed predicament!
You know it's getting bad when the outta staters are complaining..... About the outta staters.....

laughing

Thank God a bunch of you guys make great Montanans!

Seriously, ain't like several MT born don't vote Democrat already.
Sorry to hear that all that is a nation wide
problem and not just here

The only consultation is that many will get
tired of the "country " after about a year and
they'll go away. Some will get tired of smelling
cow sh*t and sniffing pollen and go. Others
will go away after their cute little pets get toted
away screaming and squalling by coyotes or
a cat, or maybe snakebit or maybe they will
get snakebit themselves. They'll realize how
much work that rural living really is.
My biggest problem is all the increased traffic
on roads not designed for it, and hearing
people rave on about how great things were
" back home "
We moved my dad out of Bigfork in 2012, that area had already turned to [bleep] back then. Utah ain't much better.
Posted By: viking Re: Influx of A$sholes into MT - 07/15/20
What’s gunna happen when Flave moves back?

But yeah, property has gone way up. Kalispel area is lost too.
Originally Posted by SamOlson
You know it's getting bad when the outta staters are complaining..... About the outta staters.....

laughing

There's a multi-gen old time montanan on this very sight that bragged about voting for Tester because he "wasn't from out of state" wink Can't control where you're born but you can control where you live and make your living. To do that in one place to then shidt all over another when you have fugg you money after retiring doesn't sit well with me.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Bought this place intending to die here. Change of plans, when I retire I'm moving to a different part of the state. I'm about as good as I could get, dead end drive, dead end road surrounded by NF and and 1/2 hour from town. It'll never get built up around my home, but dealing with the retards every fugking time you hit the highway gets old. And it's only going to get worse. And more spendy. Soon enough all that big city money won't buy so much around here, and the locals will be priced to extinction. The new residents could not give 2 fugks. If they did their own states wouldn't be what they are.

think about it this way....no one would be buying and moving in ....if there wasn't anything for sale....the "locals" are doing the selling....just like you are going to sell out.......hope you make a nice profit.......bob

laughing

Funny there Sam.

Moved here when I was 22. Flying back after one of the very few times I ever went out of state after moving here, I got the ultimate compliment.

Was flying back into Bozeman and sat next to an elderly lady. She struck up a conversation. She had a ranch in th Paradise Valley. Can't remember the name but was a numeric name that I believe referenced when the family homesteaded it some time in the 1800's. After talking, she looked me in the eye and said that we needed more people like me as new residents.

I love people that come here and embrace what is great about this state, but despise those insufferable liberals that move in.

laughing

thats funny.....going on 31 yrs here....always vote red I was surprised at how many voted dim here.....2 months ago found my retirement place...32.5 in Lewistown...hay ..woods and creek....6 miles out feels like 20.....not alot of land but a clean slate for me to build......bob
Some gal drove by in a Subaru giving me the stinkeye while Iwas spraying weeds yesterday! Go back to Bozeman bitch!
Posted By: kennyd Re: Influx of A$sholes into MT - 07/15/20
Welcome to my world. Colorado is so much like the bad parts of California it makes me sick. Slight hope a really bad winter would help. I would move to Wyoming if the wife wasnt sick, and I a bit younger. I see new York plates at the rental home a few doors up. The two I saw would fit in a holler in w Virginia fine. Maybe that is good or mebbe not.

You can hear the same story from Nebraska, Kansas, utah, Arizona idaho.

That would be the problem. Just a nice fleeting thought after spending a day up there when it wasn't terribly busy. And the boy was raving about the lake and boating which we don't have here as an option. Imagine if I move anywhere here in the state after I retire, it will be eastern Montana or maybe Garfield County.
Originally Posted by BobMt

think about it this way....no one would be buying and moving in ....if there wasn't anything for sale....the "locals" are doing the selling....just like you are going to sell out.......hope you make a nice profit.......bob

I could sell my place tomorrow and make more profit than I thought I'd ever see in 3 years of working when I was young. Not the point, and wish I didn't even need to consider it. It's the younger generation that is losing out. Sure, mom and pop or gram and grandpa can sell out and make some dough. What's left for the kids or grandkids? Point being the price point to buy a starter house or little chunk of property to throw a trailer on to start out is out of reach. At some point the well will run dry. It's not an out of state thing as far as my perspective, it's an urban/rural thing. If all that drives a guy is making money, then the whole thing is nothing but a bonanza. Opinions are like azzholes, mine just stinks less than most. smile
Originally Posted by Ackleyfan

Could you possibly be two peas in a pod.............

Swing and a miss there bud.

But thanks so much for the effort.

I could sell my place tomorrow and make more profit than I thought I'd ever see in 3 years of working when I was young. Not the point, and wish I didn't even need to consider it. It's the younger generation that is losing out. Sure, mom and pop or gram and grandpa can sell out and make some dough. What's left for the kids or grandkids? Point being the price point to buy a starter house or little chunk of property to throw a trailer on to start out is out of reach. At some point the well will run dry. It's not an out of state thing as far as my perspective, it's an urban/rural thing. If all that drives a guy is making money, then the whole thing is nothing but a bonanza. Opinions are like azzholes, mine just stinks less than most. smile

i get what you are saying.....30 years ago paradise valley was expensive and still is...worked my ass off to get ahead....others can too.

just have to work your way up or move to where it is cheaper to buy and live....either way still gonna have to work hard.....what part of the state are you thinking about?......hope it works out well for you......bob
Tarkio, Bob, Gruff, you guys are golden.

As Gruff mentioned, it isn't about birth rather a state of mind.
Posted By: deflave Re: Influx of A$sholes into MT - 07/15/20
I relocate and they still start these threads.

WTF?
Tarkio, Bob, Gruff, you guys are golden.

As Gruff mentioned, it isn't about birth rather a state of mind.

thanks Sam.. I agree... ....bob
Oy vey my Flave.

Please come home.
Originally Posted by deflave

WTF?

rumor has it you might move back....lol.......bob
Posted By: KRAKMT Re: Influx of A$sholes into MT - 07/15/20
We have an offer on our house from WA folks. Lots of wa license plates driving around.

WTF?

Probably.

Unless all these Jews get me to convert.

Oy vey my Flave.

Please come home.

I've lost my way.
Defugg moved?

WTF?

Probably.

Unless all these Jews get me to convert.

hang out with bristoe......he will set you straight......bob

i get what you are saying.....30 years ago paradise valley was expensive and still is...worked my ass off to get ahead....others can too.

just have to work your way up or move to where it is cheaper to buy and live....either way still gonna have to work hard.....what part of the state are you thinking about?......hope it works out well for you......bob

Thank you

Looking at the Ovando area. Worked a ranch there as a teenager, bought a filly down there a couple months ago.

I get it man, life isn't supposed to be easy. If it's easy it aint' worth having. Translates to chicks, etc etc. I'm not a hypocrite, if anybody cared and I felt like it I'd share but it ain't worth it on here anymore. I made it as far as me and the wife are concerned, but I'm not so selfish as to ignore my neighbors and my kids.
That scenario is playing out all across the country. I lived in the Adirondacks for thirteen years. Wealthy people from the NYC area coming up there and paying any price for a home or piece of property, driving prices right out of the reach of locals.Tax rates soaring. Hard to find a place to rent even. A little house or cabin can be rented to Tourists for a week for the same money as what the monthly rent might be.
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Defugg moved?

From your mom to the next.

hang out with bristoe......he will set you straight......bob

Not in the market for a zero turn right now.

But thank you.

Thank you

Looking at the Ovando area. Worked a ranch there as a teenager, bought a filly down there a couple months ago.

I get it man, life isn't supposed to be easy. If it's easy it aint' worth having. Translates to chicks, etc etc. I'm not a hypocrite, if anybody cared and I felt like it I'd share but it ain't worth it on here anymore. I made it as far as me and the wife are concerned, but I'm not so selfish as to ignore my neighbors and my kids.

Stop buying those stupid fugkin' horses and you should be able to move to Ovando.
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Defugg moved?

lol
Ovando? Is there even a wall there you can smash your head into?
This is conservatives last election. If we do not win then the USA is gone.
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
Ovando? Is there even a wall there you can smash your head into?

I had to google map it.
Originally Posted by CashisKing

Same thing could happen with cities like Minneapolis or States like Montana. The folks in Hollywood have more money in 8 city blocks than the whole state of Montana is worth... and I reckon they really want to live there something fierce after Brokebutt Mountain or whatever it was that was all the buzz a few years back.

The thing about West Virginia or the South... not a damn person in the world wants to live here except those of us that do.

The more of those libs that move to Montana... the less banjo music we need to play... to scare them away from here.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
This is conservatives last election. If we do not win then the USA is gone.

Keep stocking up cause it's only going to get worse.

I have been thinking about a remote underground cellar/camp/home.

WAY out where no one ever goes.

CRP field in a sea of grass 20-30 miles from anywhere.

Bird hunters might find it.
It is truly amazing when I talk to leftists who move here. Their complaints are the same as you and I would have. They moved to get away from the high taxes, homelessness, crime, etc., etc. Yet, when they get here they vote the same way that created the mess they fled. Some people just can't learn.
Population 70. What the fkuc? You don't lose your girlfriend, you just lose your turn.
[quote=CashisKing]

The thing about West Virginia or the South... not a damn person in the world wants to live here except those of us that do.

So far, so good!
Originally Posted by Dave_in_WV
[quote=CashisKing]

So far, so good!

that documentary movie deliverance was instrumental in who wants to live in those places.......bob
I hope this isn't tacky.

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
What's the matter with September 14?
You Montanas are doing a great job attracting newcomers, keep up the good work!
Frick, eraser didn't work, wrong link.
[quote=CashisKing]

So far, so good!

that documentary movie deliverance was instrumental in who wants to live in those places.......bob

Yepp... the whole world should be forced to watch it over and over and over. Whatever it takes. Squeal like a pig.

Ned Beatty a name that will live in infamy.
Well,they filled up Colorado,so the over flow had to go somewhere
Frick, eraser didn't work, wrong link.

I didn't quote it, you gots time.
I still couldn't find the fricken eraser.
It’s nice that you keep that spot on the truck clean. 😎

I thought you were going to say the Kelley Mine was re-opening!

How was it, with a 92-year-old who has been dead for a couple of years? That's probably the only way you ever get any action- - - -digging up a corpse!
Its the same old [bleep] out here.

They keep the new [bleep] away.
Its getting still worse here in Colorado. At a Golden grocery store the other day a normal-looking guy in his 50's came up to me at the ice cream case, and said "You know they started putting mono-diglycerides in that stuff" I told him I didnt know what that was, and he started to explain the chemistry. I looked over my glasses at him and said "Probably not as bad as 2,4-D", picked up my ice cream, and walked away. Ugh.
Well I'm encouraged, that they are driving through Idaho and keep going to Montana. Very encouraging to me. We've got too many liberals in Boise all ready. I'm voting for a fence around the state.

So far, so good!

That's right Dave, we can keep telling West Virginia jokes... and they can keep telling people in California how wonderful Montana is.

Same thing folks in Iceland did thousands of years ago...

"Iceland... oh hell no it's too icy, a man like you should go to Greenland, yeah Greenland is perfect for you... it's SUPER GREEN!"
Welcome to Texas

Get one of these welcome devices for all the CA plates and commie bumper sticker vehicles.
That new TV Show "Yellowstone" is sure to be influencing some folks to move to Montana, ha! I would not suggest you handle the "outsiders" the way "John Dutton" does...you could end up in Prison, ha. smile
Joe Rogan and Steve Rinella talk about Montana a LOT.

And I have zero doubt it adds to the influx.
Posted By: Switch Re: Influx of A$sholes into MT - 07/15/20
Sometimes it is good to be old. I saw the best of it. The "coast people have screwed up where the used to live and not are headed our way to do it again after they've fine tuned their methods. BTW if you're thinking Nevada it is a chit hole. Montana is pretty now, but you may change your mind after a winter or two, I've had a shack up there for 30 years and a couple of winters ago it was 40 below. Killing cold! Leave your short pants in California. STFH!
Posted By: horse1 Re: Influx of A$sholes into MT - 07/15/20
Find yourself a place in MT @ 6K' or higher and the cold winter will sort out an awful lotta folks.

East/West coasters should have to quarantine 5yrs in Browning or Crow Agency before being allowed to own anything outside of there. They need to see what the world looks like when everything is dependent upon Gov't.
Same thing here with NYC'ers, NJ'ites, Mass'ers, etc.

I check their oil and don't mince words with them, if liberal-minded.

Speaking of Mass'ers, will somebody punch that bobblehead Warren in the throat? Saw her cakehole on tv again last night.
Posted By: Clarkm Re: Influx of A$sholes into MT - 07/15/20
MT always seems like it is 30 years behind, except Billings, which seems like another Seattle suburb.

I spoke with a police sergeant in Billings. I said, "I hear all over this state about Billings crack whores. Got any crack whores here?"

He spoke so professionally to that question, I as taken aback, ~~" We have some crack and some prostitution, but over 50% of our budget is spent on native Americans that have been drinking."

I realized that most of MT resents Billings for being modern. "Billings crack whores" is a just a visual persuasion against the modern.

Thank you

Ovando is pretty cool area. Old-school ranch country. I like that area along with Helmville and Avon. Worked on a place between Cascade and WSS years ago. Probably some of the best grass in the state.
Posted By: Switch Re: Influx of A$sholes into MT - 08/11/20
I guess you'd say Billings is modern, but I never get out of high gear when going through to the prairie and my shack with the rest of the people out there who don't want to be "modernized". Don't even mention Bozeman!
One good “normal “ winter and half will head for the door.
Posted By: DHN Re: Influx of A$sholes into MT - 08/12/20
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
One good “normal “ winter and half will head for the door.

I was living in the Flathead during the winter of '96-'97. The next year the U-haul dealer was 2nd busiest in the nation; he would have been #1 if he had more trucks/trailers. A co-worker moved in the following summer, said he rented his trailer for next to nothing, for bringing it in. A lot of us were hoping for two more consecutive winters like that.
Posted By: greydog Re: Influx of A$sholes into MT - 08/12/20
If not for a surveying error (they lost the continental divide), a good part of western Montana would be in Idaho. We were a little bummed out about until we realized it would have included Missoula. Sadly, the Idaho panhandle has also turned out to have a strong attraction for Californians and liberals from all over.
Seriously, tainted by newcomers though it may be, Missoula is still an OK place, for a big city. When I am able to go, the shoots at Missoula are some of my favorites. GD
In the early 80's I was part of a research team that spent the summer in the Seely Lake, Kalispell area. I fell in love with the area and told everyone that I wanted to retire there, but the influx of west coasters has probably made me change plans. The area is still beautiful, but it doesn't feel the same. Or it could be that I am just older, grumpier and more jaded than back in my youth.
Tarkio: Nothing new there - according to the 2,005 Montana state census 64% (sixty four percent!) of ALL Montana residents were born in another state!
That percentage, I am sure, has gone up in the last 15 years a tad or two.
Still I find the majority of Montana "residents" to be honest, sincere, well meaning, generous, likable people.
That is/was NOT the case with the people who lived where I came from 23+ years ago!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Hey...When I escape from this chit hole the plates are coming off my rig and off the wifes car... Nevada or Texas for us...Maybe Arizona.

Nevada has turned horrible, take it from a 73 Y/O native, and it's from the infestation from the Bay area up north and from LA down in Las Vegas.

The fleeing infestation are leaving high taxes and are bringing ALL of their other attitudes with them. There needs to be a bounty on them! mad
We been here over 100 years.

Not in the easy Montana either.

Jog on ya wankers!
Just pray for a good cold winter. That works to weed out a few.
On our gravel road I'm about to post a sign, Slow Down This Ain't Bozeman for the weekenders.
Posted By: johnn Re: Influx of A$sholes into MT - 08/12/20
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Jog on ya wankers!

Damn, you are old....
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Influx of A$sholes into MT - 08/12/20
Come to this part of Cali.............we need an influx of conservative minded folks...................

Not that there's any problem with the liberals moving here in great numbers, it's just that the population is going down year after year. Our voice in the State house is small enough now, we need a little larger one.

Y'all can move to Lassen County, Mono, Inyo, Alpine, and a few others too. They like good conservative folks leaving because the liberals are taking over.

So, riddle me this one Batman, if folks like y'all are getting PO'd and ready to leave some of the nice Red states........................where y'all going to go that's better?
You can not fix stupid and there are plenty of stupids around.
Hard to believe there is room for more a-holes in Montana... I kind of thought they had reached their quota....
Moved to MT in 2013 after having hunted here since 1980. Bought property in 1990 and never posted it. Cattle has grazed our property since without any problems. Good enough as they fertilize the ground. I have lived all over the US and moved to MT to be left alone to live my life in freedom. Never wanted anything to change in MT. We have been conservative all of our 49 yrs. of married life. Don’t need no damn Starbucks anywhere near us. Don’t need no new restaurant with raw fish near us. Just want to live my life, hunt, fish and help our neighbors. We love Montana the way it has been. Do not want another liberal schist hole.
Shop local, help your neighbors and live like real free Americans.
Posted By: callnum Re: Influx of A$sholes into MT - 08/12/20
Originally Posted by Sheister
Hard to believe there is room for more a-holes in Montana... I kind of thought they had reached their quota....

Best part is when immigrants gripe about too many immigrants.
I read on some article that the political science professor at the University of Virginia, Sabatto or whatever was floating as a strategy for the Dems long term should be to move out of California and into the places to turn for the electoral votes. He said California was so solid they could could move those people out and flip a lot of the small electoral vote states pretty easily. I mean people need to be careful who they are letting into their neighborhoods, it is getting to the point scorched earth may be the best policy for some rural places. If you don't want there, I feel like the time is now to let them know before they move in all their friends.
Colorado has already been over run by the leftists. Just look at who was elected governor, nothing to do with his living arrangements. An old saying that was applicable pre 1970, "Colorado, what the west was". The saying post 1970, "Colorado, trying to be what California is". Sad times.
Originally Posted by Bperdue21
I read on some article that the political science professor at the University of Virginia, Sabatto or whatever was floating as a strategy for the Dems long term should be to move out of California and into the places to turn for the electoral votes. He said California was so solid they could could move those people out and flip a lot of the small electoral vote states pretty easily. I mean people need to be careful who they are letting into their neighborhoods, it is getting to the point scorched earth may be the best policy for some rural places. If you don't want there, I feel like the time is now to let them know before they move in all their friends.

Trump won Arizona by only 6,000 votes.
Posted By: Heym06 Re: Influx of A$sholes into MT - 08/12/20
The first time I was in Montana, it was already full of as*holes. That was 1966! So your saying nothing much has changed!
We are suffering from the same thing here in Wyoming. I am a surveyor in Cody and the phone is ringing off the hook from realtors and people from out of state wanting to buy land and houses. Homes that are in town I don't here about typically but from what the realtors are saying they are getting bought up sight unseen. It is crazy. Most of the people I talk to are conservatives that are trying to move out of one [bleep] or another. There are a few that I am sure are left leaning that will want to change it to be like were they moved from and don't get why it sucked there.
Posted By: Tarkio Re: Influx of A$sholes into MT - 08/12/20

Jog on ya wankers!

I didn't take you for a day over 40 Jim.
Posted By: Cheesy Re: Influx of A$sholes into MT - 08/12/20

Thank you

Ovando is pretty cool area. Old-school ranch country. I like that area along with Helmville and Avon. Worked on a place between Cascade and WSS years ago. Probably some of the best grass in the state.

Stopped for gas in Ovando a few years ago. Asked the girl at the register if there was somewhere that sold food, 'oh yeah, go over to The Stray Bullet, its good'. Ok, we get in the car at the gas pump, drive across the street to The Stray Bullet. The girl that took our money at the 'gas station' came in and took our order at the restaurant.
Most everyone (maybe not Gruff), wants their property values to increase, and to have a "sellers market" when they are ready to pull the plug and move. Or at a minimum leave their kids a good financial legacy. Especially if their kids had to leave their nice rural area to get a decent paying job/career.

The only way I've ever seen that increase in the value of a product (property) is for there to be an increase in demand. That requires growth, as a matter of fact, capitalism is based on growth.

I guess it's OK as long as the growth isn't occurring in My Backyard?

Try instituting a no growth or limited growth plan in your community and see how it goes over. Try running on that platform to get elected to your local planning commission.

Got any friends in the construction industry, or perhaps yourself? Surveyors like Partagas in your family or circle of friends? Real estate agents? Business owners with 5 and 10 year plans for a going concern?

All rely on growth.

Yeah, I know, I know..................we only want "our kind" contributing to that growth. Guess y'all better get to breeding and hope your kids stay the same as you, and stay in your little communities.
Posted By: BLG Re: Influx of A$sholes into MT - 08/12/20
Originally Posted by Sheister

Well when deflave moved out, the suction was big enough that 3 could take his place. whistle grin

Clyde

P.S. be gentle Travis. I only got a few one liners in me at a time.
Posted By: 280Rem1 Re: Influx of A$sholes into MT - 08/12/20
Read an article last week that indicated 200,000 Californians are leaving the state annually. Scares the crap out me. Lime someone stated earlier, if they assume the attitudes and lifestyle of the communities they settle in... no problem. We all know that isn't the case for a good portion of them as we have seen what the "Cali virus" has done to some areas.
I've lived in Oregon a lot, Washington some and Montana some with a bit of Alaska and Nevada for variety. Washington has the highest rate of ass holery by FAR, followed by Oregon. Montana is way behind and hopefully it will stay that way for a while. IT IS BAD HERE, FIRES, WIND, ICE, SNOW, GRIZZLIES, GAS PRICES, BAD BAD BAD.
Posted By: Switch Re: Influx of A$sholes into MT - 08/12/20
Originally Posted by windridge
Originally Posted by GRIZZ

Nevada has turned horrible, take it from a 73 Y/O native, and it's from the infestation from the Bay area up north and from LA down in Las Vegas.

The fleeing infestation are leaving high taxes and are bringing ALL of their other attitudes with them. There needs to be a bounty on them! mad

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
THIS! If I hear "that's not the way we do it in California" one more time I'm going to swallow a pistol! And then there is the part about the worst governor in the country, elected by the new comers.
!
Posted By: BKinSD Re: Influx of A$sholes into MT - 08/12/20
Our Governor Noem keeps inviting people to live here, despite the fact that not a single one of her voters wants anyone to move here, other than perhaps their own kids who moved away.

As my dear Grandma told me a long long time ago, "Two weeks of -20 keeps the riff raff out." Thank God for that...
Well, fugk. You folks don't want me in your lovely states, so, maybe I'll move up around Geno's area. I know the area, like it a lot. Think I'll dwell on this a bit.
Originally Posted by rifletom
Well, fugk. You folks don't want me in your lovely states, so, maybe I'll move up around Geno's area. I know the area, like it a lot. Think I'll dwell on this a bit.

We'd more than likely love to have you Tom, but if you like your "arms and ammo" I'd have to say go bring MT a good Californian. To help cancel out one of the liberal ones.

That said, there's some decent buys on rural properties around here, possible rental/investment deals in town, and loads of country to roam around in.
Posted By: lochsa Re: Influx of A$sholes into MT - 08/12/20
Idaho has been overrun with west coast liberals Many from Seattle and Portland but most from California. The change in just the last two or three years is unbelievable. They bring their €@%&! Up attitudes with them. They are not liked at all
The good guys should have bought the land so the commies couldn't buy it.
Posted By: kroo88 Re: Influx of A$sholes into MT - 08/13/20
Just bought a house in Big Sandy.

Saw a Subaru drive by yesterday. Definitely a tourist.
Originally Posted by kroo88

Jeeze....what did you do that for?
Originally Posted by kroo88

Jeeze....what did you do that for?

Too many ‘Hutes!
Haha!

A friend of mine was working at a or possibly THE store in Ethridge Montana.

There was a strict one Hute only rule.

If you let two of them in.....they would rob you blind....while trying to sell you fryers.
Does Big Sandy still qualify as Hi-Line?
Yeah, I think so.

Maybe just a bit south.....

Big Sandy girls were always hotties.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Influx of A$sholes into MT - 08/13/20
Yeah, I think so.

Maybe just a bit south.....

Big Sandy girls were always hotties.

On the beach in SoCal

Big girls................OK

Sandy girl............OK

Big Sandy girl........eh, maybe go look for another date
Just wash em off a little bit.....
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Influx of A$sholes into MT - 08/13/20
Not much water on them beaches.

Could be a long stumble to a lifeguard tower with a shower outside.

Be a waste of cheap beer too.

Spose one could talk them into going for a swim, but that ocean water of SoCal is not nice and warm like down on the Gulf.
Posted By: RayF Re: Influx of A$sholes into MT - 08/13/20
First they moved to west coast, and I did not care.
Because I was not on the west coast.

Then they moved to the east coast, and I did not care.
Because I was not on the east coast.

Then they moved into the south, and I did not care.
Because I was not in the south.

Then they moved near me and there was no one left to care.
© 24hourcampfire