Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by WAM
Sessions is an honorable guy, but somewhat a coward. Anyone who coached at Auburn should be limited to town dog catcher.

Sorry, Sessions is a total POS...

Agree with Sitka.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sessions could not get the coach in one debate. You may like the coach now but be prepared to be disappointed.
For the record I sent Sessions a campaign donation.
Now that race is over, we need to focus on Arizona. Gun grabber Kelly is ahead. McSally is a better choice. And yes I’ve sent her a little contribution too. I believe in putting your money where your mouth is. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Both are POS! Too bad that Alabama has no choice.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
"Being a sportsman has always been a part of my life. That is why I will always vote to protect and preserve our Second Amendment rights."

Not a fan of that statement.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by nyrifleman
Collins is likely to lose in November. She is not a reliable conservative vote so replacing Jones with Tuberville would be equivalent to adding a solid R.

Here's the problem with Collins and Maine - Maine is a "purple" state, and classic Northeastern liberal on a number of issues historically. Maine is not a state that you can likely ever get a hard core conservative elected statewide. It is just not the will of the voters. Best you can get is a Moderate GOP like Collins. 75-80% of Collins on your side is better than 0% from a Dem. Not ideal, but reality.

And that's the unfortunate truth.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
When the fight started,Sessions hid under his desk,NOT COOL.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by jfruser
too bad. tuberville is a worthless immigration cuck.

trump ought to be ashamed of himself for the way he acted toward sessions.
.................Trump was right J Frizzy.......Sessions should not have recused himself. He succumbed to the demands of the demCRAPs. And Sessions mis-quoted the law which he thought justified his recusal. And Sessions decision led directly to the continued demCRAP HOAX of the Mueller investigation aka a coup attempt.............

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The sad story of Jeff Session and immigration patriotism came to an end in the Alabama senate run-off. Sessions was soundly beaten by former football coach and Mitch McConnell sock puppet, Tommy Tuberville. Of course, President Trump was ebullient, as he had campaigned against his old friend and supporter in one of his now typical fits of rage. He blames Sessions for his many blunders early in his tenure. Trump will not have Jeff Sessions to kick around anymore.

It is also the death of immigration patriotism. Sessions was always the best on immigration when he was in the Senate. He actually got some real things done on the administrative side when he was in the administration. Tuberville, in contrast, is just a dope who spent his life coddling black guys who can run fast. Washington recruited him, because they were right about the voters of Alabama. They care more about sportsball than the future of their grandchildren.

...Regardless, the end of Jeff Sessions marks the end of immigration, nationalism and populism as salient forces in official politics. The 2016 election was called the Flight 93 election, as it was the last desperate chance to save the country. Well, flight 93 crashed and killed everyone onboard. That last desperate dash to save the day failed. The last desperate attempt to save the system in 2016 has also failed. The inner party gained control of the Trump administration and flew it into the ground.

More at:
https://thezman.com/wordpress/?p=20899

Last edited by jfruser; 07/15/20.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
I voted for Sessions. That being said I will back tubby 100% in November.

Most people I've talked to are just not sure about tubby. County commissioners and mayors refused to endorse tubberville. He ran a trump coattails and Auburn notoriety campaign. For the first half of his campaign he couldn't even tell us what he stood for. Speaking of cowardice he hid in his basement Biden style and refused to engage with Sessions in debate. If he beats Jones, and I hope he does, he will be a puppet Senator.

We are about to see how much dirt the dems dig up on tuberville now over his old hedge fund crap.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
Can Tuberville beat Jones?

A road-killed possum could beat Jones- - - - -Roy Moore almost did it.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
I liked Sessions and *most* of what he tried to accomplish.

But imagine what the past 3.5 years would have been like had the Fake Russian collusion attempt been stopped dead in it's tracks upon arrival.
Guessing POTUS has a good reason to be pissed over it.
As long as TT doesn't pull a McRomney.........

FJB & FJT
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by WAM
Sessions is an honorable guy, but somewhat a coward. Anyone who coached at Auburn should be limited to town dog catcher.

I'll agree about the Auburn part...........sorry, Hatari.

Does Kentucky even play football?

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
I would disagree. Theres no way Sessions could have stopped the Russia investigation in its tracks. It likely would have made it worse. It would have drawn out longer than it already did.

The Democrats would never have stopped regardless what Sessions did.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by butchlambert1

Wait until the Dems run Nick Saban.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
Originally Posted by butchlambert1

Wait until the Dems run Nick Saban.

Can’t imagine that Saban is a DemoRat!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I am from Alabama. Did not vote for Sessions. Reason: He did nothing with the gal from the IRS who blatantly screwed Conservative groups, while fast tracking all Democratic groups. NO EXCUSE for that. They had her and he let her walk, with a taxpayer funded retirement. Could never vote for him after that.

Some mornings, it just does not feel worth it to chew through the straps!~
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Those voting for Trump in November will also pull the lever for tubs.

Sessions played the dark state card and it cost him.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by jfruser
The sad story of Jeff Session and immigration patriotism came to an end in the Alabama senate run-off. Sessions was soundly beaten by former football coach and Mitch McConnell sock puppet, Tommy Tuberville. Of course, President Trump was ebullient, as he had campaigned against his old friend and supporter in one of his now typical fits of rage. He blames Sessions for his many blunders early in his tenure. Trump will not have Jeff Sessions to kick around anymore.

It is also the death of immigration patriotism. Sessions was always the best on immigration when he was in the Senate. He actually got some real things done on the administrative side when he was in the administration. Tuberville, in contrast, is just a dope who spent his life coddling black guys who can run fast. Washington recruited him, because they were right about the voters of Alabama. They care more about sportsball than the future of their grandchildren.

...Regardless, the end of Jeff Sessions marks the end of immigration, nationalism and populism as salient forces in official politics. The 2016 election was called the Flight 93 election, as it was the last desperate chance to save the country. Well, flight 93 crashed and killed everyone onboard. That last desperate dash to save the day failed. The last desperate attempt to save the system in 2016 has also failed. The inner party gained control of the Trump administration and flew it into the ground.

More at:
https://thezman.com/wordpress/?p=20899
............From the Z MAN?...He cannot even post his true name at the end of the article? And Z MAN is a damned joke. Next time J Frizzy, post an article with a name attached.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 163dm
I voted for Sessions. That being said I will back tubby 100% in November.

Most people I've talked to are just not sure about tubby. County commissioners and mayors refused to endorse tubberville. He ran a trump coattails and Auburn notoriety campaign. For the first half of his campaign he couldn't even tell us what he stood for. Speaking of cowardice he hid in his basement Biden style and refused to engage with Sessions in debate. If he beats Jones, and I hope he does, he will be a puppet Senator.

We are about to see how much dirt the dems dig up on tuberville now over his old hedge fund crap.

Any and all Freshmen in Congress are puppets. They have no power, they chair no committees. They are nobodies that do as they are told.

If not by their Party leaders, then they pull a Romney and work for the other side in hopes of getting favors

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by WAM

I'll agree about the Auburn part...........sorry, Hatari.

He beat Bama 7 outta 8 years. Anybody else ever do that?

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 1234, 10ring1, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 58 invisible), 2,615 guests, and 1,249 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,062
Posts18,482,445
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.