Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Didn't he sell the Jews out at some point?

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by TBREW401

not unique.

the early 20th century zionists sold out diaspora jews in europe, big time. some real sick kabbalistic shinola to do with the required blood sacrifice to create zion.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by 45_100
I don't think Soros is the head of the snake. I think he is the person through which all this is being funneled, dispersed and organized. The head of the snake is old and new money. The Rockefellers, the Rothschilds, the Saudi royalty and other wealthy families that favor the NWO. I think mini Mike Bloomberg abadonded his presidential campaign and joined forces with Soros to accomplish their common goals. They control the media, entertainment industry and politicians. They support political campaigns for district attorneys, mayors, governors and other public officials they can control.

Populists and conservatives need an equally well organized machine to resist what is happening in this country. At this time Trump is the only person I see who can organize this resistance. Four more years in office and then organizing the movement from outside the white house. He seems to have the support of Eric and Don Jr.

Just a few short years ago these kind of comments were HUGELY LAUGHED AT --HAHAHAAHHAAA - LISTEN TO THE TINFOIL HATS WEARING GOOFS - OH SO FUNNY …
KOTY of the year award goes to ??
Bet I could go back and find a bunch of members names who laughed their asses off about ''who controls the media/hollywood/govt/+/+'' type comments and MANY other things that MANY now seem to have figured out this stuff is real .
steveno comes to mind - using the old tactic - ridicule anybody who makes comments pointing out who these people are .
There are likely many people such as the Saudi royals etc. etc. who have teamed up with the cabal but the world controller/communist are easy to figure out unless you watch The History Channel a lot . LAF
Oh those are all the "good guys" Wabi and others lament being gone because they just couldn't take it here anymore. Good riddance.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by jfruser
Originally Posted by TBREW401

not unique.

the early 20th century zionists sold out diaspora jews in europe, big time. some real sick kabbalistic shinola to do with the required blood sacrifice to create zion.

They even admit it over and over again. The public will never hear that story though. Only that Hitler and the Nazis were the most evil humans that ever lived, and oh, the poor, poor six million. The six million that equaled the whole population of Jews on the planet in 1938. The six million that were being "holocausted" repeatedly from the 1880's to the 1940's. About 20 "Holocausts" if you believe the newspapers of the day, over a 50 year period, and each time, six million Jews were being killed.

It's fun what you find when you research.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 45_100
I don't think Soros is the head of the snake. I think he is the person through which all this is being funneled, dispersed and organized. The head of the snake is old and new money. The Rockefellers, the Rothschilds, the Saudi royalty and other wealthy families that favor the NWO. I think mini Mike Bloomberg abadonded his presidential campaign and joined forces with Soros to accomplish their common goals. They control the media, entertainment industry and politicians. They support political campaigns for district attorneys, mayors, governors and other public officials they can control.

Populists and conservatives need an equally well organized machine to resist what is happening in this country. At this time Trump is the only person I see who can organize this resistance.

This, but only military intel and a crew of patriots with ultra high IQ (like Q) had the resources to connect the dots to reveal the deep state players, their govt fonnections and develop a 20 or so year plan to take the cabal down.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/15/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
One thing that I can promise you is that you will never know the name of your enemy. He is smarter than that. You will have endless puppets and pawns dangled in front of you and vilified. The media will never tell you who tells them what to say. The President will never announce who is directing him to do those things you find repugnant. Congress will never tell you to whom they are beholden once they get elected.

Well said.
Nothing, and I mean nothing is done without the blessing of the Payseur family, known in History as the Windsors. Soro's, Rothschild, Rockefeller, Clintons, no one makes a move unless they have the Payseur/Windsor blessing.
And it's interesting that 43 Presidents of this country were related to them. Think about that for awhile.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
I’ve puzzled for some time about why Soros and perhaps his offspring are still alive, and even why he was not jailed many years ago.

As for the 1st part, I wonder also, & can see no real reason why it hasn't happened; as for being arrested, he has too much influence, same as Hitlery..

MM

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sometimes things are as simple as they appear. Whether he's the head of the snake or not, he's still worth a salvo of Tomahawk missiles in his house while he sleeps and dreams of American destruction.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Sometimes things are as simple as they appear. Whether he's the head of the snake or not, he's still worth a salvo of Tomahawk missiles in his house while he sleeps and dreams of American destruction.

Yeah, and he admits that he "can't help himself." He has engaged in and funded acts of terrorism and treason from Asia to the US. Yet I will continue to note that no LEO, no member of Congress, no elected official has made any move to charge him with any crime, or to apprehend him, or to freeze any of his tens of billions of dollars of assets. He has an estate in Katonah, New York. He is there from quite often. No one does anything.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

Yeah, and he admits that he "can't help himself." He has engaged in and funded acts of terrorism and treason from Asia to the US. Yet I will continue to note that no LEO, no member of Congress, no elected official has made any move to charge him with any crime, or to apprehend him, or to freeze any of his tens of billions of dollars of assets. He has an estate in Katonah, New York. He is there from quite often. No one does anything.

If Trump accomplished nothing else besides taking this douche bag out, his legacy would be beyond reproach.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Soros is a front man as are his sons. Yes he is still worthy of any thing bad that happens to him or his family.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Snopes says Steve Kroft never wrote this article. It was penned by one Jim O’Neill in 2009. Kroft did interview Soros once, for 60 minutes.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Bump

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Right out in the open....and I repeat myself I know, but why is this azzhole breathing our air?

https://www.rferl.org/a/soros-university-network-civil-society-trump-putin-xi/30394313.html

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Good article Snowolfe , enjoyed reading it although I already knew most of what it touched upon .

It's way too late to think that anything can be done - just a couple more generations and bye-bye USA - just be glad you/me lived through the good years .

is it too late for a peaceful protest? They work really well.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Joy Behar

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by KyWindageII
Snopes says Steve Kroft never wrote this article. It was penned by one Jim O’Neill in 2009. Kroft did interview Soros once, for 60 minutes.

Do you believe that Snopes is not run by Soros?

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I believe if some fake internet jive is posted by a Turdlike, it is worshipped as gospel. lol

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Right out in the open....and I repeat myself I know, but why is this azzhole breathing our air?

https://www.rferl.org/a/soros-university-network-civil-society-trump-putin-xi/30394313.html

Hes one of several who have to be taken down at the same time.

The people have to be taught the truth or doing one or two at a time would result in school and mall shootings all over the country. Also, they are just now starting the arrests of the ANTIFA leutenants who direct field activity from behind the battle lines.

The people have to be behind the deep state take down.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Soros is a lightning rod for the real enemy: International Jewery.

When he is gone another Jew will rise up to take his place instantly.

Is that why the article credits him with killing all those Jews?

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

536 members (1beaver_shooter, 1936M71, 270cowboy, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 47 invisible), 2,555 guests, and 1,331 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,710
Posts18,475,395
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.