Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Let’s say it all starts and ends with Soros. Let’s say he is at the very top of all that is wrong with the world. What are we going to do about it? What could we do about it except read articles like that and shake our collective heads and fists? Make posts n websites like this where we all basically agree that he is a schitstain on the bedsheets of life?

If all the above is true - and I believe it is - we are all basically fugged because there isn’t a damn thing we can do about it besides gripe. There aren’t enough of us and we’re not organized enough to put up a fight.

What are we supposed to to do about it?

Well, Jimmy Carter cut the balls out of the CIA so we can't depend on them. I doubt if the U.S. Government is going to stand out of the way to let us fix the problem since so many in government are in his pocket. The best we can hope for is a convenient opportunity. A civil war ? Someone builds a home made nuclear bomb and drops it from a Cessna ? I'm open for suggestions just like the rest of you.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.