Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by 45_100
I don't think Soros is the head of the snake. I think he is the person through which all this is being funneled, dispersed and organized. The head of the snake is old and new money. The Rockefellers, the Rothschilds, the Saudi royalty and other wealthy families that favor the NWO. I think mini Mike Bloomberg abadonded his presidential campaign and joined forces with Soros to accomplish their common goals. They control the media, entertainment industry and politicians. They support political campaigns for district attorneys, mayors, governors and other public officials they can control.

Populists and conservatives need an equally well organized machine to resist what is happening in this country. At this time Trump is the only person I see who can organize this resistance. Four more years in office and then organizing the movement from outside the white house. He seems to have the support of Eric and Don Jr.

Just a few short years ago these kind of comments were HUGELY LAUGHED AT --HAHAHAAHHAAA - LISTEN TO THE TINFOIL HATS WEARING GOOFS - OH SO FUNNY …
KOTY of the year award goes to ??
Bet I could go back and find a bunch of members names who laughed their asses off about ''who controls the media/hollywood/govt/+/+'' type comments and MANY other things that MANY now seem to have figured out this stuff is real .
steveno comes to mind - using the old tactic - ridicule anybody who makes comments pointing out who these people are .
There are likely many people such as the Saudi royals etc. etc. who have teamed up with the cabal but the world controller/communist are easy to figure out unless you watch The History Channel a lot . LAF
Oh those are all the "good guys" Wabi and others lament being gone because they just couldn't take it here anymore. Good riddance.