Originally Posted by 45_100
I don't think Soros is the head of the snake. I think he is the person through which all this is being funneled, dispersed and organized. The head of the snake is old and new money. The Rockefellers, the Rothschilds, the Saudi royalty and other wealthy families that favor the NWO. I think mini Mike Bloomberg abadonded his presidential campaign and joined forces with Soros to accomplish their common goals. They control the media, entertainment industry and politicians. They support political campaigns for district attorneys, mayors, governors and other public officials they can control.

Populists and conservatives need an equally well organized machine to resist what is happening in this country. At this time Trump is the only person I see who can organize this resistance. Four more years in office and then organizing the movement from outside the white house. He seems to have the support of Eric and Don Jr.

I dont think there's just one snake. It's the proverbial "Den of vipers". Kinda like a bunch of these guys playing a game of Risk or Monopoly only there's no board or little plastic pieces

Sacred cows make good burgers when you know what temperature to cook them at.-Rev. Billy