Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
One thing that I can promise you is that you will never know the name of your enemy. He is smarter than that. You will have endless puppets and pawns dangled in front of you and vilified. The media will never tell you who tells them what to say. The President will never announce who is directing him to do those things you find repugnant. Congress will never tell you to whom they are beholden once they get elected.

A group could be put together that could “obtain” that information.

True. I am sure that there are a lot of people that many of us are familiar with in media, entertainment, government, and the military that know the "whom" of which we speak. I think that "whom" LET George Soros game the British banking system and make billions of dollars off of it. I think he is the "face" we are all supposed to hate and fear and blame, but what people don't seem to understand is that NO ONE becomes a billionaire overnight without the "right" person giving them permission. And I am sure that permission came as an agreement. Isn't it funny how all of us peons keep pointing to criminals like Soros and Gates and yet they walk around free and interact with the people we vote for to make policy for us.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.