Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Gents, and Doug of course.

I’m working with rimfire rifles. 22LR, 17 HMR, and 17 WSM.

What is the current “hot” scopes in either 1” or 30mm tube that has nice glass?

Looking for 4-14 minimum on the low power range, up to 6-20 on the higher side.

Objective can be anything from a 40, 42, or 44.

Price point up to $500

Thanks,

Beave

😎

Tract hands down it's no competition

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
For a budget friendly option I've had good luck with a Burris Fullfield II 4.5-14 x 42 with ballistic plex on my .17 hmr.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
What if the elevation erector adjustments aren’t bankable? I have bought 4 swfa’s. Only 2 of them. 50% had bankable adjustments. We also have no details on what if any measures are taken at the factory to test function. Nightforce makes a big deal about factory testing.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
What if the elevation erector adjustments aren’t bankable? I have bought 4 swfa’s. Only 2 of them. 50% had bankable adjustments. We also have no details on what if any measures are taken at the factory to test function. Nightforce makes a big deal about factory testing.

What if your “tests” aren’t “bankable”?
I applaud your effort and enthusiasm but I have more confidence in SWFA adjustments than your “tests.”

Last edited by AKwolverine; 07/21/20.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Higgy,

There we go...now THAT is some fhuqking FUNNY schit. WELL played! Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!............

gypped475,

Tract is EPIC fhuqking humor and the only "move" they had with their schit fhuqking wares,was to grab their marbles and run home. Hint. Congratulations?!?

They'd of been better off,letting Martha Stewart do their talking. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart.

Hint.

Laughing!............

bowoman,

If only in fairness and in the interest of perspective,cite the particulars of said 17 Hummer and expound upon same. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Mainly because it WILL be funnier than fhuqk. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint.

Laughing!..............

cumsincowboys,

Might you be trying to articulate,that 100% of the scopes you "Tested",never had a live round fired beneath them,due to your AMAZING "standards"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'll save you some bandwidth,in that is ONLY a "surprise" to you. Hint. LAUGHING!

As a curious aside,how many G's can you typically pull on your Home "Range" Merry Go 'Round? What Torque Value do you use on your C-clamps? Fortunatey for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Bless your heart and the inherent HILARITY of your Delusions.

P.S. and by the way,what do you "do" for a "living"?

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I bet he's NOT a washed-up midget logger.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted by Big Stick
Originally Posted by srwshooter
There is a Japanese made bushnell 4500 4x16x40sf with doa reticle going off on eBay in 2hrs. Prolly be had for 350 great scope

You "get" SFP,a Dog Schit fhuqking reticle,parallax adjustment well shy of the MQ's and a "whopping" 40 fhuqking MOA of erector travel(shy of the MQ windshield alone's capabilities/latitude),all coaxed into a long/schitty tube,famous for an inability to hold zero,track or fhuqking repeat. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You just defined Safe Queen Bullschit,by doing your fhuqking best. Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

The village idiots on the loose!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
6mm,

You too gals could shoot more than a few afternoons in the ass,by riding The Merry Go Round and licking both sides of a helmet visor at the same time...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Here's to how incredibly WELL founded your countless Insecurities are and that besides "just" being a CLUELESS Kchunt,that you just also "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint. LAUGHING?!?

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

I rather enjoy how "REAL" your Imagination and Pretend are,to you. Fortunately for you,both are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for doing your best,with what incredibly little you "have" to "work" with.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

sloppycooter,

You can almost type a reply by yourself...you "lucky" kchunt. ALMOST! Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart,you CLUELESS Fhuqking Drooler.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Higginez
Vortex

You Suck Higgy!

LoL
😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
I bet he's NOT a washed-up midget logger.

Is that what this idiot was?

IC B3

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Has this guy really put 48k posts like this on this forum without moderators doing anything about it?

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BillyE
Has this guy really put 48k posts like this on this forum without moderators doing anything about it?

No moderation here.

He tried that on the Nosler forum which I moderate. He was wacked after one post.

Total alcoholic vitriolic loser. Do a search.

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by BillyE

Larry started with another account. I think that one was kicked. He has been put in a corner several times, and had to beg Rick to let him back on. He was on a one-post a day limit or something for a long time too. He is really knowledgeable. He likely has done much of what people ask questions about. He is also very opinionated and is a complete fuuck about expressing it. Anti-social in the extreme. Take what he says as a knowledgeable opinion, and the way he says it with a grain of salt. I put him on ignore years ago, but I sometimes check and see whether he is adding to a discussion or just abusing people who don't agree with him.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Ok. Well I can’t even understand half of what he posts, much less take it seriously. But ok, if there’s value in it to you, then go for it. There’s plenty of coherent geniuses out there than to treat this guy like he’s Good Will Hunting.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
If you can wade through Sticks BS and decipher what he is trying to convey he is right a lot of the time. I just want to know where he ordered that 6x42 SWFA from.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by rickt300
If you can wade through Sticks BS and decipher what he is trying to convey he is right a lot of the time. I just want to know where he ordered that 6x42 SWFA from.

https://www.swfa.com/catalogsearch/result/?category=Optics&q=swfa+ss+6x42
Stick likes the MIL Quad.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D

A broke clock is right twice a day... blush

Seriously, Stick has a lot of experience and knows a lot about rifles, loads, twists, bullets, etc.

I've sent him PM's in the past and he's been courteous and helpful with the answers.

I think he likes to poke those who he perceives as full of hot air, saying more than they can actually back up.

Now, whether that's the case or not, seems to me that's what he's addressing. He doesn't suffer fools kindly as they say.

So, who's the fool? That's up to interpretation at least on his part as I perceive it.

DF

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He gets off on the chit and doesn’t type well with his dick in one hand!

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

https://www.swfa.com/catalogsearch/result/?category=Optics&q=swfa+ss+6x42
Stick likes the MIL Quad.

I like the MOA but SWFA has them all on backorder, for a long time too.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He gets off on the chit and doesn’t type well with his dick in one hand.

Oh, I bought the scope on eBay just because no one was bidding. That gives me 13 japanese bushnells

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

591 members (1234, 1lessdog, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 62 invisible), 2,408 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,659
Posts18,493,546
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.