Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
A
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Is attempting to shut down businesses that serve alcohol !

Is requiring masks anywhere in public without social distancing

What a cuck . Let’s not forget there has been only 155 deaths from covid (Nashville) yielding a lower than 1% death rate. 12,000 plus people have recovered.

He is justifying the 34% tax rate increase by saying it will go to combatting the virus. If that doesn’t solidify the elites’ plan for you then you deserve to be their servant.

I won’t wear a mask in a store. I was just asked to and refused stating a medical condition. They said OK. I will eat fish out of my lake and game from the woods before I wear a mask in a store.

Last edited by alwaysoutdoors; 07/21/20.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Mayor Capt. kangaroo just said the reason Europe’s number looks (cases?) so much better than ours is because they wore masks and we didn’t. Gimme a FB. No, things are different because that is Europe and this is the US.

Remember Italy?

A
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
This stupid SOB needs to be recalled.

He just told business owners to take to the streets and tell people to wear mask. Why? Because people not wearing masks are keeping business closed or operating under restricted hours. It’s not the health department doing this but in fact the non mask wearers.

Is this really happening? JFC

A
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
The mayor’s chief of staff( ?) Is Kareem of Sum Yung Gye

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Nashville is one place I refuse to go anymore. The only reason would be if I had to go to a hospital, as that is where they usually send us. As far as wearing a mask goes, it really doesn't bother me one way or another. I dislike wearing them, but if it's a requirement to get in, and I have to go there, I'll put one on. I am taking some physical therapy on my neck and shoulder, and they require it, so I wear one. The therapy is helping, so I can tolerate it for an hour.

You're right about Cooper. I suspect his being a little fellow, along with being a liberal, is the reason he's mandating all the crap. But, at least he has been caught screwing his bodyguard yet.

IC B2

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Is attempting to shut down businesses that serve alcohol !

Is requiring masks anywhere in public without social distancing
That's illegal/unconstitutional...

What a cuck . Let’s not forget there has been only 155 deaths from covid (Nashville) yielding a lower than 1% death rate. 12,000 plus people have recovered.

He is justifying the 34% tax rate increase by saying it will go to combatting the virus. If that doesn’t solidify the elites’ plan for you then you deserve to be their servant.

I won’t wear a mask in a store. I was just asked to and refused stating a medical condition. They said OK. I will eat fish out of my lake and game from the woods before I wear a mask in a store.
Ditto...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Fact: the mayor of Nashville, John Cooper, is 175 years old.

If you were 175 wouldn’t you be concerned about catching viruses?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Elections have consequences.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Stupid yankees

There is no way to coexist no matter how many bumper stickers there are on Subaru bumpers!

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Mayor Capt. kangaroo just said the reason Europe’s number looks (cases?) so much better than ours is because they wore masks and we didn’t. Gimme a FB. No, things are different because that is Europe and this is the US.

Remember Italy?

Europe[as a whole] has almost identical % of deaths per million as the US, so frikken tired of people using 'Europe'

FJB & FJT
IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
At least he's not screwing his chief of security like the skank he replaced was doing. Cooper's brother has been a liberal jerkwad in congress forever, so he's trying to one-up that sleazeball professional thief, which is going to take some doing. Back in the 1930's my grandfather was encouraged to run for the Nashville city council. He refused, claiming that the job didn't pay anything and he had a couple of businesses to run. The guy he was talking to replied- - - -"Yep, the pay is lousy, but the stealin's good!" Some things never change!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Kind of makes you long for the days of Briley, huh?

How the hell does he expect business owners to fork out an extra 34% property tax when he as them shut down??!!

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Nashville is one place I refuse to go anymore. The only reason would be if I had to go to a hospital, as that is where they usually send us. As far as wearing a mask goes, it really doesn't bother me one way or another. I dislike wearing them, but if it's a requirement to get in, and I have to go there, I'll put one on. I am taking some physical therapy on my neck and shoulder, and they require it, so I wear one. The therapy is helping, so I can tolerate it for an hour.

You're right about Cooper. I suspect his being a little fellow, along with being a liberal, is the reason he's mandating all the crap. But, at least he has been caught screwing his bodyguard yet.

^^^Believer^^^

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
At least he's not screwing his chief of security like the skank he replaced was doing. Cooper's brother has been a liberal jerkwad in congress forever, so he's trying to one-up that sleazeball professional thief, which is going to take some doing. Back in the 1930's my grandfather was encouraged to run for the Nashville city council. He refused, claiming that the job didn't pay anything and he had a couple of businesses to run. The guy he was talking to replied- - - -"Yep, the pay is lousy, but the stealin's good!" Some things never change!

I don’t know maybe it’s just me but...

I bet the citizens of Nashville prefer fraternization over closing businesses and a 34% tax hike

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by JamesJr

Shove that mask up in your twaut

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Hawk_Driver
Stupid yankees

If you knew where the influx of people there in the past 10 years had come from, you'd realize you aren't as flippant as you think you are.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

599 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1234, 11point, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 60 invisible), 2,405 guests, and 1,210 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,423
Posts18,470,653
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.