Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by marktheshark
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Check out their actions.

PS You did not even watch the video. Hint: Before you comment you should at least wait until the video could have been watched.

;-{>8

They sell their race. Those ARE their actions. They are banking on your illusion that you can "convert" blacks to conservatism. It keeps working well. Candace Owens is a perfect example. Why would I want to watch black people using their race card to scam more dollars from whites?

A better question is: why would you want to watch black people using their race card to scam whites?

Why must all black require being converted? You mean there are no blacks that are already conservative? As an example I think Ms Owens and the Hodge Twins as well as several locals I know personally would tell you otherwise. As far as applauding what they say, yes I do, not because they are black, but in the hope that their message might reach black voters and make them realize they dont have to remain on the Dem plantation, especially being that the message is coming from "one of their own" They are also "allowed" to say things that would get any of us white fellows labeled as racists etc.

There are lots of black conservatives. They still vote mostly Democrat. Owens and the Twins make their money from social media, getting donations from white people. Owens at least started out on the other side of the fence, race peddling to liberals. There have been other outspoken blacks who are conservative that I respect. They don't race peddle.

There is no reaching black voters. Democrats don't rely on them, except in local and state elections. Even conservative blacks vote Dem. Even conservative Hispanics vote Dem. Only whites are the swing voters. As soon as you truly recognize that, all this race peddling noise just fades into the background.

And no, the outspoken black Republicans and conservatives are shunned by other blacks, so you're wrong there. They are called "Uncle Toms". I know you may not have followed all this stuff on social media, so you may not know all the ins and outs that have happened behind the scenes, but this race peddling to conservatives isn't new and it isn't rare. I remember Candace Owens as an SJW, peddling software to liberals to protect against "online hate-speech". You likely don't.

Like I advised, quit while you're ahead. That post is sooo full of BS I dont even know where to start!!!! First off you say Dems dont rely on blacks for national elections, just state and local! What rock have you been living under?????
You think biden vowing to nominate a woman of color for VP is because he thinks one of them is the most qualified???? Or the Dems vehement support of BLM is because they believe in the cause????? Or LBJ 's intent in starting welfare programs was really to help black folk????

Now you get on here bashing the growing number of blacks who are speaking out publically as conservatives and also bash those who listen to them!!!! Guess you are too busy "protecting" federal lands to realize that a black person stating such a message is FAR more likely to be listened to by fellow blacks then a white person saying the same thing, and that a black taking such a stand has alot more to lose amongst their community than a white!

As I said, you likely don't know, so thank you for clarifying that you utterly don't know.

I'll tell you right now. I want you to write this on your wall, and look at it before and after every election until white people are no longer allowed to vote in the US: BLACK PEOPLE ARE NOT ON MY SIDE. BLACK PEOPLE WILL LIE TO ME FOR MONEY. BLACK PEOPLE ARE GOING TO FUUCK ME.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Check out their actions.

PS You did not even watch the video. Hint: Before you comment you should at least wait until the video could have been watched.

;-{>8

They sell their race. Those ARE their actions. They are banking on your illusion that you can "convert" blacks to conservatism. It keeps working well. Candace Owens is a perfect example. Why would I want to watch black people using their race card to scam more dollars from whites?

A better question is: why would you want to watch black people using their race card to scam whites?

Why must all black require being converted? You mean there are no blacks that are already conservative? As an example I think Ms Owens and the Hodge Twins as well as several locals I know personally would tell you otherwise. As far as applauding what they say, yes I do, not because they are black, but in the hope that their message might reach black voters and make them realize they dont have to remain on the Dem plantation, especially being that the message is coming from "one of their own" They are also "allowed" to say things that would get any of us white fellows labeled as racists etc.

There are lots of black conservatives. They still vote mostly Democrat. Owens and the Twins make their money from social media, getting donations from white people. Owens at least started out on the other side of the fence, race peddling to liberals. There have been other outspoken blacks who are conservative that I respect. They don't race peddle.

There is no reaching black voters. Democrats don't rely on them, except in local and state elections. Even conservative blacks vote Dem. Even conservative Hispanics vote Dem. Only whites are the swing voters. As soon as you truly recognize that, all this race peddling noise just fades into the background.

And no, the outspoken black Republicans and conservatives are shunned by other blacks, so you're wrong there. They are called "Uncle Toms". I know you may not have followed all this stuff on social media, so you may not know all the ins and outs that have happened behind the scenes, but this race peddling to conservatives isn't new and it isn't rare. I remember Candace Owens as an SJW, peddling software to liberals to protect against "online hate-speech". You likely don't.

Like I advised, quit while you're ahead. That post is sooo full of BS I dont even know where to start!!!! First off you say Dems dont rely on blacks for national elections, just state and local! What rock have you been living under?????
You think biden vowing to nominate a woman of color for VP is because he thinks one of them is the most qualified???? Or the Dems vehement support of BLM is because they believe in the cause????? Or LBJ 's intent in starting welfare programs was really to help black folk????

Now you get on here bashing the growing number of blacks who are speaking out publically as conservatives and also bash those who listen to them!!!! Guess you are too busy "protecting" federal lands to realize that a black person stating such a message is FAR more likely to be listened to by fellow blacks then a white person saying the same thing, and that a black taking such a stand has alot more to lose amongst their community than a white!

As I said, you likely don't know, so thank you for clarifying that you utterly don't know.

I'll tell you right now. I want you to write this on your wall, and look at it before and after every election until white people are no longer allowed to vote in the US: BLACK PEOPLE ARE NOT ON MY SIDE. BLACK PEOPLE WILL LIE TO ME FOR MONEY. BLACK PEOPLE ARE GOING TO FUUCK ME.

Does someone need a Midol?

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by RemModel8

Nothing that putting my foot up your ass and knocking out your molars won't solve, bitch.

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Check out their actions.

;-{>8

It is at this point that I am truly saddened that the word racist is so worn out.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

Nothing that putting my foot up your ass and knocking out your molars won't solve, bitch.

Said at your dinner table every night.

Never not funny

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Helena, MT. Let me know when you get into town. I'll take a break from my busy day to teach you about humility and wisdom. You could call it "home schooling".

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Oh boy. Another internet tough guy.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Check out their actions.

;-{>8

Says the stupid wannabe tough guy who probably interacts with only a handful of blacks a year, tries to threaten member on this thread, who has "Got in peoples faces while they pointed guns at you", while "defending" public lands from illegal dumpers!!!
I call a spade a spade and to put it mildly, I cant say im real fond of the US black population in general, BUT when someone is speaking the TRUTH,especially with personal risk involved to them, i applaud that, NO MATTER what color they may be!

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Says the stupid wannabe tough guy who probably interacts with only a handful of blacks a year, tries to threaten member on this thread, who has "Got in peoples faces while they pointed guns at you", while "defending" public lands from illegal dumpers!!!
I call a spade a spade and to put it mildly, I cant say im real fond of the US black population in general, BUT when someone is speaking the TRUTH,especially with personal risk involved to them, i applaud that, NO MATTER what color they may be!

Dude, I don't know you, I don't care to, and I give zero fuucks what you think. I am trying to help you. Repeat after me:

BLACK PEOPLE ARE NOT ON MY SIDE. BLACK PEOPLE WILL LIE TO ME FOR MONEY. BLACK PEOPLE ARE GOING TO FUUCK ME.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

Dude, I don't know you, I don't care to, and I give zero fuucks what you think. I am trying to help you. Repeat after me:

BLACK PEOPLE ARE NOT ON MY SIDE. BLACK PEOPLE WILL LIE TO ME FOR MONEY. BLACK PEOPLE ARE GOING TO FUUCK ME.

I have no doubt about the latter.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Race peddlers. They are great at scamming white people for dollars. They get conservatives who are looking to assuage their "white guilt" that they don't want to admit they have. I see a lot of this going on here on the Campfire. A black person says something intelligent, and you all clap. It's pretty silly, really. Would you have the same reaction if it were another white person saying the same thing?

There is a white person saying the about same thing, his name is Tucker Carlson and he’s making millions. I at h him also.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M

And you're utterly wrong about not needing anyone to protect your federal lands. They are slowly being closed by the feds because they can't keep dipshits from dumping their trash there and then setting them on fire. Enforcement is so slim that there is next to nothing agents can do without help from concerned citizens. Ask me how I know....and how you never will.

Be careful out there. People in MT get touchy about land access. Don't want to end up like Mike Crites or Timothy Newman.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap

You know what would impress me? If they didn't film it. They have an AGENDA. I didn't film my confrontations with ignorant, worthless [bleep]. I didn't post them online. In fact, I think I've never mentioned them publicly before now. I don't have an agenda. See how that works?

Everyone has an agenda!
Even you!

Mine is the nation, many are themselves.

Savvy the difference?

Of course I savvy!
Mine is the nations best interest as well!

You do understand I was talking to HuntnShoot, correct?

Last edited by keith_dunlap; 07/19/20.

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
A lot of black voices are awakening.

Soli Deo Gloria

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Race peddlers. They are great at scamming white people for dollars. They get conservatives who are looking to assuage their "white guilt" that they don't want to admit they have. I see a lot of this going on here on the Campfire. A black person says something intelligent, and you all clap. It's pretty silly, really. Would you have the same reaction if it were another white person saying the same thing?

You're a [bleep] idiot!

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Black conservatives getting the word out that blacks don't need to stay on the Dem Plantation.....I don't see a problem with that.

Used to be the MSM, and their Sharpton/Jesse team controlled the 'black message'.

Agreed. We desperately need the true conservative message to be carried everywhere, especially to anyone on the left that may still have an objective brain cell left in their body!

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

I have no doubt about the latter.

Dumb and Dumber!! I can just see you guys tooling around those Federal lands on your Quad taking care of all your biznezz......LOL!!
[Linked Image from steemitimages.com]

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
You are painting black Americans with a might broad brush. You claiming all black Americans are a certain way is like saying all white people are a bunch of backwoods, redneck crackers. To each there own but people like Candice Owens are what our side truly needs.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
"BLACK PEOPLE ARE GOING TO FUUCK ME"

It sort of sounds like you're looking forward to that. Are your pants sagging like the gay dudes in prison so they can know for sure who you are?

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
It's growing

Soli Deo Gloria

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

539 members (1Longbow, 1minute, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 2500HD, 160user, 66 invisible), 2,286 guests, and 1,283 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,791
Posts18,496,114
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.