-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
Just heard from my cousin who was supposedly exposed at work last week. Said she went to a drive thru testing site, filled out the paperwork then got frustrated and left after waiting over an hour. Today she gets a call saying she was positive. WTF is up with that?

They instructed her to notify anyone she had contact with in last 14 days, notify employer and to self quarantine. When she advised them she never got tested they apologized for the confusion and that was the end of it.

She said on the paperwork it asked if she had been exposed to which she answered yes because a coworker supposedly had it. I’m wondering if they are marking anyone who answers yes as a positive or something? I’ve heard of this happening but this is the only first hand account I know of.

Bunch of freaking bs either way, what a sham this whole thing has turned into

GB1

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Yeah, I recall a news article from last week or so. Some medical outfit sent in 4 “swabs” for testing. All four came back positive for the wuflu. The medical outfit cried foul..... turns out they sent in 3 “virgin” swans and one swab from a patient.

Then there was one outfit in Florida that sent it 15,000 or so positives and when queried they said no, there was a clerical mistake, the actual positive numbers were something like 90% lower. Another lab, maybe the same one, sent in a bunch... thousands as I recall .... at 98% positive.... when called on it, the revised the % positives from 98% to 9.8%.

Election affected results or results that benefit someone financially? Surely not simple incompetence.

Our worthless Colorado governor recently called For mandatory masks in public..... but the Chinese flu fatal number were still way down. Just a scared poindexter that doesn’t know what to do or how to manage, so he does “something” to avoid criticism..... typical politician...

Well, rant over...

Last edited by TF49; 07/21/20.

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Colorado has 18 reported deaths from the Chinese flu for the week ending June 27.
This is the lowest reported number of deaths since the first week in March, when 16:deaths were recorded.

In the midst of the mess, there were three weeks in a row ..... April....where the number of fatalities were about 220 or,so,per,week.

Insanity?

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”

jar Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
My wifes best friend that is a RN in a mid sized hospital in kansas city mo says that when a person comes into the hospital they are asked about symptoms then tested. she says about half come back positive, showing no symptoms , no matter what is wrong with them , if they die, they are a covid death. only to find out that the hospital gets a premium to admit a covid patient and another premium when they die . not real sure how much but word is it totals about $30k we have another friend that is a RN with her master and bachelors degrees st KU med center , and she says the same thing , so , the numbers have been skewed from the very beginning.if everyone would dig into the numbers of real positive cases and the number of real covid deaths there would not be all this fear mongering!!!

teach your children well , ride hard, shoot straight, be involved!
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
....It's a scam. Plain and simple. The agenda calls for a "pandemic", so they created one and sold it to all the people who stare at the TV for hours a day to get their "reality". Got to admit that they are pretty good at scamming.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
IC B2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

493 members (257 roberts, 219 Wasp, 2500HD, 270wsmnutt, 1badf350, 2ndwind, 52 invisible), 1,944 guests, and 1,254 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,029
Posts18,520,914
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.