-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What have y'all been doing for the last 3 or 4 months? Haven't ya weened yourself off professional sports by now?

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
I'm so tired of negroes, but way more tired of their handlers, the Jew.

Don't like that? Too fuggin bad.

I am tired of their propagandists who are a little of everything, but mostly traitor.

Originally Posted by Moby1
Originally Posted by billhilly
I’m all done with pro sports. Wake me up when they bring back gladiatorial games.

They already have a gladiatorial game. It's called hockey !

Hells yeah!

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
I'm done with all pro sports,four years now.The average Joe can't afford sport anymore let alone go to playoffs.My grandkids are my sports outlet,Local sports and local stock cars are what I'm into.

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
Really glad I enjoy outdoor sports. YouTube has a TON of good content these days. Lets see what channels others are following while while not watching the pathetic "professional sports"....

Here is one my wife and I both follow... fun young woman who fishes hunts and then COOKS for her family and friends....

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkk4sjNdbE6Ommmmm1pVjw

My boys and I have been watching her videos too. Very well done showing the entire process to table.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by UNCCGrad
Really glad I enjoy outdoor sports. YouTube has a TON of good content these days. Lets see what channels others are following while while not watching the pathetic "professional sports"....

Here is one my wife and I both follow... fun young woman who fishes hunts and then COOKS for her family and friends....

My boys and I have been watching her videos too. Very well done showing the entire process to table.

Yeah, a young woman that cooks like that was sure to get that big engagement ring.... My wife bagged me with her mom's pork chop recipe grin

Please don't feed the trolls!
IC B2

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Well now even baseball gets my rejection! And i usually watch one game a year! Wonder what else I can find to sleep through!

N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by UNCCGrad

Good stuff! I hope these kinds of entertainment will continue to attract and hold the average American's attention until all these professional teams that choose to disrespect our flag, military and first-responders go bankrupt!

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I can only hope that 3/4 of those saying they won't watch that crap will actually follow through with what they say.

Yup.
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by Scotty
The NFL said they were going to play both the National Anthem and the black national anthem. So if the players want to kneel during the National Anthem, then the fans can sit during the black national anthem.

No, No, NO. Stand and offer a salute for the black anthem.

Both middle fingers. Waving them is permissible.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Remsen
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
I'm so tired of negroes, but way more tired of their handlers, the Jew.

Don't like that? Too fuggin bad.

+1
You are officially the man.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by duck911
Here is the cold, hard reality.

Liberals and communist whack-jobs are everywhere - they all suck (politically), and the fringe chooses to kneel and go off the deep end, which most of us obviously feel negatively about.

Where to those extreme fringe lefties with these ideas exist???

A few play MLB.
A few play NFL and college football (not paid).
A few play NBA, and March Madness (not paid).

Guess what....

A few probably checked your groceries this week.
I bet there are one or two in many of your churches.
I bet there are one or two providing basic city services to you and your family.
I **guarantee** they educate some of your kids.
Maybe even cleaned your teeth!
I bet there is one or two in your neighborhoods.

I 100% respect anyone who makes a decision to move on from a sport, corporation, or membership they feel they do not respect. I could GAF less.

But it is disingenuous for the same self-proclaimed "patriots" attack folks like me who like sports (reference to previous post), while sitting on their high horse and participating in other groups where the same situation exists.

Narcissist qwear

Bob
lolol

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by las
The NFL said they were going to play both the National Anthem and the black national anthem. So if the players want to kneel during the National Anthem, then the fans can sit during the black national anthem.

No, No, NO. Stand and offer a salute for the black anthem.

Both middle fingers. Waving them is permissible.

Good response, truth is I won't be at a game.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
i'm ahead of my time. i have been boycotting MLB since the last time the pirates were in the world series.

My diploma is a DD214
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

I'm pretty sure anyone willing to still support pro sports has bought in completely to their agenda. No one in the stadium will be disrespecting the sports heroes.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I agree with Trump on this one. Stand up for the Flag that so many (of every color) have died for.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Screw all pro sports.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Protesting while wearing the employer provided uniform would've gotten me fired.

Remember the speech hockey coach John Krupinsky of the Danbury Hat Tricks gave to his players...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aY-6aZY8O4

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Yeah, just keep on supporting the loudmouth groids and others who use your sports nickel to voice the social justice message pumped into their pea brains by their commie masters. Turn off ESPN and Fox Sports Net and watch the ratings and revenue nosedive. Don’t buy schit that sponsors them either. Goes double for Hollyweird.

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

80 members (35, 444Matt, Akhutr, 7mm_Loco, 1_deuce, 338reddog, 7 invisible), 1,531 guests, and 750 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,368
Posts18,488,298
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.