Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#15073470 07/22/20
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
What is the difference between a chickpea and a garbanzo bean?

Conrad101st
1/503 Inf., 2nd ID (90-91)
3/327 Inf., 101st ABN (91-92)

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Trump never had a garbanzo bean on his face. ;-)

Conrad101st
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Far as I know the yankee eating them

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
.............waiting for the punchline...

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by duck911

Toss em with salad?

IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
What's the difference between conrad and a liberal Obama/Hillary voter? NOTHING

Originally Posted by conrad101st
For what it's worth, I hunt a WHOLE LOT, but trapping does seem rather cruel.

It may be tradition in the mind oif some people, but so was whipping slaves.

Go ahead and flame me, but trapping just looks stupid and women who wear furs are a dying breed. Time to evolve.

You guys are obviously a passionate group.

Killing with a bullet is pretty damn quick. Just don't see the need to snag a beast with a leg trap and let it suffer all night long. I gather the leg traps are not in use in California. Still ain't my brand of whiskey. Yep, I'm a card carrying hypocrite.

We used to cut the giant sequoias, harpoon blue whales, shoot buffalo, blast ducks with punt guns, dump toxic waste in the Great Lakes, let 12 year old girls work in sweat shops, not have bag limits on carrier pigeons, tell blacks to stay out of our restaurants, not let our wives know how much we made, go to cock fights, swindle indians out their land, etc. - and we thought it was all normal. Things change no matter how much some people want to live in the past.

From 2012:

You know my wife and I are both oil and gas attorneys. We are north of the 250k demarcation line, so I'm not preaching hypocrisy by saying higher income earners can afford to pay more than average middle income earners. We need to reduce the debt.

Then from 2016

Obama just arse raped us. And this is with a deductible so high as to make it only good for catastrophic care. Just got the new rate letter from Oklahoma blue cross. Our health insurance premiums just jumped 79% percent!!!!!!! Congress needs to reign these god damn social welfare programs in.

To put this in perspective, our rates have increased 259% in three years.

I guess the plan is that self employed people can just eat chit and gag, in order that hillbillies and drug addicts can get covered through government subsidies and tax credits that we pay for in taxes and increased premiums. What a damn joke.

Another beauty

I'm tired of hearing about Benghazi. Yes it was a [bleep] up and stupid, but we lost that many guys in training accidents on Campbell from chopper collisions or gunshots.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
The DHS crap is bad b/c federal agents are in city limits off federal property and are effectively kidnapping people off the street without jurisdictional authority. It's what [bleep] juntas in Latin America do. It’s not a insurrection. Pure pretext.

The mayor and or governor need to tell the feds: “you are hereby put on notice that any federal officer caught off federal property in or out of uniform who is "touching, detaining, arresting" any person off any federal property will be arrested for kidnapping, conspiracy to commit interstate kidnapping, unlawful arrest, etc.Furthermore we remind the DHS, that our city has xyz officers, and our state has xyz highway patrolmen, and we have xyz national guard armories with the commensurate personnel. We will arrest your personnel and use the appropriate force deemed necessary to apprehend any federal violators."

They should literally arrest the federal officers and watch trump and Barr [bleep] all over themselves. Force the feds to go directly to the Supreme Court for a ruling. Make a huge spectacle of it and deride them as hypocrites as the republicans are always preaching state right.

I can't believe Barr is facilitating this [bleep] and other [bleep] for trump. And all the while, the hard-core ultra right wing folks are saying "trample harder orange Jesus." I see a lot of Joseph Stalin in Trump.

Does he think trump will be president for life?

I'm seriously wondering if he believes that. Because if not, he's setting up the next president who may be a democrat to use his whacked model of behavior.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by slumlord

Toss em with salad?

His blood pressure just spiked!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Make hummus or something maybe.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Toss em with salad?

I never figured you a salad-tosser.

Last edited by High_Noon; 07/22/20.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by High_Noon

Toss em with salad?

I never figured you a salad-tosser.

Alwaysoutdoors was all over it though. Like............. Pronto.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by HawkI
The DHS crap is bad b/c federal agents are in city limits off federal property and are effectively kidnapping people off the street without jurisdictional authority. It's what [bleep] juntas in Latin America do. It’s not a insurrection. Pure pretext.

The mayor and or governor need to tell the feds: “you are hereby put on notice that any federal officer caught off federal property in or out of uniform who is "touching, detaining, arresting" any person off any federal property will be arrested for kidnapping, conspiracy to commit interstate kidnapping, unlawful arrest, etc.Furthermore we remind the DHS, that our city has xyz officers, and our state has xyz highway patrolmen, and we have xyz national guard armories with the commensurate personnel. We will arrest your personnel and use the appropriate force deemed necessary to apprehend any federal violators."

They should literally arrest the federal officers and watch trump and Barr [bleep] all over themselves. Force the feds to go directly to the Supreme Court for a ruling. Make a huge spectacle of it and deride them as hypocrites as the republicans are always preaching state right.

I can't believe Barr is facilitating this [bleep] and other [bleep] for trump. And all the while, the hard-core ultra right wing folks are saying "trample harder orange Jesus." I see a lot of Joseph Stalin in Trump.

Does he think trump will be president for life?

I'm seriously wondering if he believes that. Because if not, he's setting up the next president who may be a democrat to use his whacked model of behavior.

He's a another kook. Probably another Jeffo sock puppet

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I know what chickpea is.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Ha RimJob8:

You are certainly a great researcher; Digging up 10 year old posts to illustrate that I’m an independent thinker and have voted for both Republicans and Democrats depending on who was more qualified. Do I agree with everything that any president does? Obvious not.

But trump is the first president I have seen that has a wannabe dictator fetish, is beholden to Putin, and makes every decision based on his personal benefit as the sole determining factor in his analysis.

Funny you mention Benghazi. What did we lose four Americans there b/c the administration was fubarred. Guess the 145,000 we lost to CV19 b/c the trump admin is fubar doesn’t even compare. Almost like Stalin saying one death is a tragedy but a million is a statistic. C’est la vie.

Conrad101st
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by RemModel8
What's the difference between conrad and a liberal Obama/Hillary voter? NOTHING

Go ahead and flame me, but trapping just looks stupid and women who wear furs are a dying breed. Time to evolve.

Killing with a bullet is pretty damn quick. Just don't see the need to snag a beast with a leg trap and let it suffer all night long. I gather the leg traps are not in use in California. Still ain't my brand of whiskey. Yep, I'm a card carrying hypocrite.

We used to cut the giant sequoias, harpoon blue whales, shoot buffalo, blast ducks with punt guns, dump toxic waste in the Great Lakes, let 12 year old girls work in sweat shops, not have bag limits on carrier pigeons, tell blacks to stay out of our restaurants, not let our wives know how much we made, go to cock fights, swindle indians out their land, etc. - and we thought it was all normal. Things change no matter how much some people want to live in the past.

From 2012:

You know my wife and I are both oil and gas attorneys. We are north of the 250k demarcation line, so I'm not preaching hypocrisy by saying higher income earners can afford to pay more than average middle income earners. We need to reduce the debt.

Then from 2016

Obama just arse raped us. And this is with a deductible so high as to make it only good for catastrophic care. Just got the new rate letter from Oklahoma blue cross. Our health insurance premiums just jumped 79% percent!!!!!!! Congress needs to reign these god damn social welfare programs in.

I guess the plan is that self employed people can just eat chit and gag, in order that hillbillies and drug addicts can get covered through government subsidies and tax credits that we pay for in taxes and increased premiums. What a damn joke.

Another beauty

I'm tired of hearing about Benghazi. Yes it was a [bleep] up and stupid, but we lost that many guys in training accidents on Campbell from chopper collisions or gunshots.

Well done, thanks. Shidt like this needs reposted, lest we forget them like him are amongst us.

MAGA
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
One of them "Backcountry Hunters" types eh?

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
One of them "Backcountry Hunters" types eh?

Or deliberant plants.

Different birds, same shidt covered feathers.

MAGA
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
A little reminder of who and what Comrad101st is. Full credit of the quotes goes to Steelhead.

From 2012:

Then from 2016

Another beauty

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I'll be glad when the election is over and the trolls crawl back under their rocks.

Every election year they inundate this place.

Why?

Because they are allowed to.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
conrad - Lost Gonzo Bean

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

604 members (10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 1234, 61 invisible), 2,326 guests, and 1,248 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,265
Posts18,486,514
Members73,968
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.