Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kaboku68
I have two Nosler rifles. They are made well. One is a 26 Nosler and I shot a mountain goat with it. The other is a 338 Win Mag and I shot a moose with that. Both are great foul weather rifles that shoot well. They are heavier but they do well for range. You did well pilgrim.

The 6 Creed is advertised at 6.75 pounds. That will give me a carry weight of about 8. That's right about where I like to be.

HR IC

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Paradise??? Fuuck.. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, Iā€™d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ainā€™t easy havin pals.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Hell I thought he just used a spray bottle go get the water droplets on everything, his roof must leak.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oh my,it seems I missed The Crying Karen BLM Snowflake Meltdown...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

In fairness however,Deer Season doesn't open until the day AFTER tomorrow and I reckon this HORRIBLE weather will put 'er to a screechin' halt,give or fhuqking take. Only (1) Deer and (1) Bear in these frames,but it was a whole 10 minutes ago and thangs change. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Muskeg them there are S/A 700 handles and I'd roll an MPA 'tude in CTR inlet,then stuff it chock full of AICS DBM ala Mountain Tac'. The pattern don't suck,even on a SUCKS. Hint.

KarenJ I've "only" murdered 100,000,000+ bd ft and rest assured your countless Insecurities,are VERY well founded. Hint.

Bless your hearts,for doing your best.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Oh wow, the hard charger gets to hunt in July??? Wow, gotta be eerily similar to boating for kelp fed grease pigs!!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Again, hang some pics of said platform/bullet combo your running your fat yap about, of only for conversation............

Laughing.........

Notice the redassery? Not trying to emulate, just a little redassery for Larry Bradford, aka liar Larry... šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, Iā€™d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ainā€™t easy havin pals.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Iā€™m a fan of my Tikka MPA. Nice handle.

To the OP, youā€™ll like 6 Creed....always seems an easy thing to load for.

Yup.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[quote=Big Stick]Jbobs4cock,

Pardon my not fully being aware of how VERY tender your feelers are and exceedingly WELL founded Insecurities...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'm happy to be whatever you NEED most,as you type with trembling fingers and mop the drool escaping your quivering lips and 'flaunt" your Imagination and it's Pretend. Hint.

You were almost brazen enough to say something about The Rifle. Almost. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for crying and I rather dig your vagina Monologue.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

You silly [bleep], I donā€™t give a rip about your so called ā€œexpertise.ā€ Guns are simply tools I use to shoot stuff with. Iā€™m a hunter. Shooting is what I do to kill stuff. I havenā€™t had an issue over the years doing that. Of course I ainā€™t 5ā€™5ā€ tall. My daughters and my wife ainā€™t taller than me. Itā€™s funny how guys will sit behind a keyboard and type the strangest stuff. If you were standing in front of me, Iā€™m quite sure youā€™d be a different Larry. But carry on. Thereā€™s just nothing like watching an ā€alcoholic travelocity gnomeā€ carry on. And by the way, guns, ballistics, trajectory, FPS have nothing to do with how I measure a man. Short guys, guys like you that it bothers that their short, they always seem to find something to stand behind. Instead of just standing upright. Your a goofy dude man.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
And your Mama should have swallowed you....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted by AKduck

Link please - my Google Fu is apparently weak sauce on this one.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted by JBabcock
If you were standing in front of me, Iā€™m quite sure youā€™d be a different Larry.

The Bro's assured me that Larry is actually a pretty affable guy in person. What ever happened to Bill & Dave - they sure don't visit here any more.

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
To the OP...

With Tikka off the table I guess maybe something in a Browning. I would also take a look at a Steyr Pro Hunter (if you can find one). I have 3 and they're all sub moa with several factory loads and sub 1/2 moa with hand loads. It's really not hard to find an accurate 243 so unless you want something to show off I would opt for a cheaper workhorse then spend the extra money on some really good glass. I'm a graduate of the "you can't hit what you can't see" school, so occasionally I get questions about having $1200 glass on a $500 rifle but that's ok.

I'm a little old fashioned so I would opt for the plain old 243 with 95 or 100 gr Partitions. Between my dad, myself and my 2 boys, that combo has killed a pile of deer and hogs over the years.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by MuskegMan

Originally Posted by AKduck

Link please - my Google Fu is apparently weak sauce on this one.

Here ya go;

MPA Tikka

Or

MPA CTR

FƜCK Jeff_O!

MAGA
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'duck,

All the Kreedmires are NASTY bitches. Pard just left,with his new Teeker in tow,bored the .264" version and loaded up a bunch Lapooey SRP's with 147 Smooches fueled with '17,in M+ mags. Mount' Tac' 20 MO-MO extended 1913,6x MQ and awaiting Glen rings to arrive. A guy could do worse in the wind and everywhere else.(grin)

The MPA is assuredly a Skookum Bitch and I'm contemplating a Vudoo Hummer in one,but waiting a smidge,to see if RimX is gonna actually 17 Whizzum and if they do,I'm in. Shouldn't be too long,before Baby Man's Vudoo gets here. Hint.

Film at 11:00...............(grin)

Jbobs4cock,

Oh my,aren't you an Emotional Whining Train Wreck yet again and a Delusional DUMB Fhuqk to boot...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You CLUELESS Drooling Whining Fhuqktards are a Hoot! Hint. LAUGHING!

Feel free to bolster your Imagination and Pretend in a magnitude great enough,to help "salve" your countless and very WELL found Insecurities,by telling yourself the things you need to hear MOST. Hint. LAUGHING!

NOTHING is fhuqking funnier than a CRYING Karen coming unhinged and waxing eloquent on her Hurt Feelers Report,as she Melts in a heap of steaming schit. You MAGNIFICENTLY Stupid Fhuqk,you can't even "handle" a paragraph. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart and for how "REAL" your Imagination and Pretend are to you.

P.S. and by the way,as you cry yourself to sleep,do NOT "forget' that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery you CLUELESS Kchunt.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

'skeg,

I tend to lean upon RHR purty hard,whether it MPA,FauxBo's or otherwise. GREAT folks,fast/fair shipping and zero bullschit. As cited prior,I'd just as soon AICS as anything,if only in the interest of commonality,if only because I feed more than a "few" fires. Hint.

RHR MPA Hook-up RINK

Work/Life scattered all to the 4-winds,but it always works out. I some time ago rolled opposite everyone,however that happened and all are working in different locales. Hint.

These Whining Kchunrs crackme the fhuqk up!!! Hint.

LAUGHING!....................

Twat-Six,

You are a Graduate of "CLUELESS As Fhuqk"...you "lucky" kchunt. hint. Congratulations?!?

In fairness of NPT's however,is that you can load the fhuqking things backwards and not change flight characteristics. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,you DUMB Fhuqking Drooler.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S

Paul,

Just factor in barrel life... on a 6 Creed itā€™s 1500 or so.

Q
QuQ Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Q
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Do you have any experience with Nosler rifles?

Paul, I have three Nosler M48's (243, 30-06 and 300 WSM). As you can tell, I am a fan. You have made a very good choice I believe.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
None. Donā€™t be a metrosexual puss and go 7mm .

Bob

FUGK CCP

Itā€™s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BobBrown
None. Donā€™t be a metrosexual puss and go 7mm .

Bob

Pound a splintered pine dowel up your urethra you vacuous cundt.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by QuQ
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Do you have any experience with Nosler rifles?

Paul, I have three Nosler M48's (243, 30-06 and 300 WSM). As you can tell, I am a fan. You have made a very good choice I believe.

What bases did you go with?

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
My opinion, if I was trying to keep it as light as I could, I would go with Talley lightweights.

If I wanted it stout, I would go with Leupold Dual Dovetail bases, and Burris Signature Dual Dovetail rings.

Of course, it's going to depend on the scope tube length on the scope you choose too.

FƜCK Jeff_O!

MAGA
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

365 members (16gage, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 12savage, 1936M71, 49 invisible), 2,076 guests, and 1,121 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,859
Posts18,497,148
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.