Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Negroes stealing..............who woulda thunk it?

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
UPS scraping the bottom of the chit drum employing that kind of trash, serves em right, dumbfu-k names like those wouldn't make the first interview.

Trump Won!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Solution: Ship nasty snakes labeled as firearms. Guessing a 6’ rattlebug would give them pause.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
A 22 short in the ear will fix the problem of those bastards...

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gunner500
UPS scraping the bottom of the chit drum employing that kind of trash, serves em right, dumbfu-k names like those wouldn't make the first interview.

That's what's happened to places like UPS, and USPS as well, along with a lot of other places. They fall victim to the need to be diversified, and it ends up biting them in the azz.

IC B2

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
UPS regulations for next day air are due to internal problems such as this, then they charge you for it.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S

UPS is the premier over the road driving job in America, stay out for 5 days and home for 2. Pay around $100K with good benefits.

These guys work hard for a few years at the terminal, at age 21 get their CDL, at age 25 they would have one of the best blue collar jobs in America. Over the road driver for UPS. They threw it all away.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Good jobs are hard to come by and now those negros are going to be on welfare and food stamps. Looks like another case proving how well affirmative action works.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So all those guns probably had a "Steal Me First" sticker applied to the packaging, right ?

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
The guns have to be shipped Next Day Air. I would imagine that these guys looked for small, heavy packages that were Next Day Air.
Take the package into the back room and open it, if it wasn't a gun throw it away. Also, they would look for either the return address or the "ship to" address, if either one was a gun store they figured they had a gun.

I have been digging around, can't find the details of the bust. I imagine UPS is keeping their security procedures secret. But UPS has got to have cameras all over the place. Plus every time a package is taken off of a truck, or put on a truck, it is scanned. I would imagine it would be hard to steal stuff from a UPS depot.

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by JamesJr

The rest of the country has no idea what we have to put up with on a daily basis here... between the "get out of my way" drivers on the streets and highways or the perpetually offended with a chip on their shoulder...

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went"
Will Rogers
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Just shoot um

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

UPS is the premier over the road driving job in America, stay out for 5 days and home for 2. Pay around $100K with good benefits.

These guys work hard for a few years at the terminal, at age 21 get their CDL, at age 25 they would have one of the best blue collar jobs in America. Over the road driver for UPS. They threw it all away.

Originally Posted by simonkenton7

^^ this ^^
Can’t fix stupid..

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by WTF
Those are some f ucked up names. where the f uck do they come up with such s hit ?

Looking at the national average their mothers probably hadn’t made it as far as high school when theses boys were born. Who would expect anything smarter?

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K

That's what's happened to places like UPS, and USPS as well, along with a lot of other places. They fall victim to the need to be diversified, and it ends up biting them us in the azz.

Slight edit

Last edited by keith_dunlap; 07/23/20.

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Yeah, I think UPS needs to take a serious look at the manger that is stupid enough to hire this bunch.

Wanna bet the manager is a White Liberal Woman.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sasha_and_Abby

The rest of the country has no idea what we have to put up with on a daily basis here... between the "get out of my way" drivers on the streets and highways or the perpetually offended with a chip on their shoulder...

Yes, and when you point that out on here, you end up being called a racist.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by WTF
Those are some f ucked up names. where the f uck do they come up with such s hit ?

I swear they make them up, spur of the moment, at the hospital when the baby was born..

I know of one who is called " LaMon Gelo"

His parent(s) spelled it 'Lemon Jello' on the birth certificate.

I wish I were kidding.....dysgenics at work.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Oh, and I bet they got a mag box for a Rem 700 as well..I had one 'disappear' at UPS...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Turn em over to the Klan

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

179 members (280shooter, 1OntarioJim, 257 roberts, 222Sako, 2500HD, 19 invisible), 1,628 guests, and 934 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,372
Posts18,488,335
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.