Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by KenMi
Originally Posted by WTF
Those are some f ucked up names. where the f uck do they come up with such s hit ?

Take the first two letters of the names of the last 3 guys their mom slept with and combine. There ya have it

I believe you meant 13, but your fingers stumbled. smile smile smile

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

E
ERK Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
E
The bottom one had a real name. They should fry his ass because he had no excuse. The others are pissed because they don’t even really know their names. Ed k

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
There goes PaDDler's retirement dream job at Burger King....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Why don't the BLM and all the black activist and celebs do something about these kids, Help them and try to educate them. Why steal when you can earn to money to buy as much as you want.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by benchman
Hey, those guys are black! I thought black guys were the best humans on the planet!

They are, when they are reduced to room temperature.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk
Originally Posted by benchman
Hey, those guys are black! I thought black guys were the best humans on the planet!

They are, when they are reduced to room temperature.

Thanks for that quote. It made my day.

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Fireball2: "THEY" are absolutely NOT "disproportionately represented" in jails and prisons all across our once great country!
"THEY" are underrepresented in jails and prisons all across our once great country!
Last I heard "THEY" commit 54% of the felonies and only 52% of the prisoners are "THEY" (negro's)!
Don't let the deceit and lies espoused by the liberal bootlickers in the main stream media here in the once great country known as the United States of America affect your common sense thinking.
Used to be here in this formerly great country known as the United States of America "you do the crime YOU do the time"!
Sadly our liberal court systems, judges, parole boards etc bend over backwards to keep "urban youth's" out of jail, prison, the justice system, paroles, probations etc etc etc - these cretins will be out and about capering (criminalizing!) within the week.
These five "THEYS" are the product of liberalism, white guilt, the generational welfare bitch propagation and lack of respect for others (no father figures in their lives!).
Sad.
I fear for the future of this country.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Arrested but would HR have fired them, like the guy who posted on facepalm about the rioters?

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Lennie
https://www.abccolumbia.com/2020/07...or-stealing-guns-from-incoming-packages/

LEXINGTON, S.C. – A gun theft ring at a midlands UPS hub was busted last week by Lexington County deputies. The guns were stolen from incoming packages at the shipping company’s hub in West Columbia.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Williams, Tre`von Damarius
Tre’von Williams, 19 (LCSD)
Peters, Kenyon
Kenyon Peters, 18 (LCSD)
Kinney, Dishon Deandre
Dishon Kinney, 18 (LCSD)

Byron Burke, 19, Jalen Green, 19, Dishon Kinney, 18, Kenyon Peters, 18, and Tre’von Williams, 19, face charges of breach of trust. Kinney and Peters are also charged with criminal conspiracy.
Green, Jalen Rashaad
Jalen Green, 19 (LCSD)
Burke, Byron
Byron Burke, 19 (LCSD)

UPS’s security team notified the Lexington County Sheriff’s Department that guns were being stolen from incoming trucks. LCSD says Kinney and Peters devised the plan and that all five men sold the guns or gave them away while on company time.
Ups Guns
Photo of guns reported stolen in UPS theft ring (LCSD)

Investigators arrested them at the UPS hub Thursday. They have been released from the Lexington County Detention Center after meeting conditions of their bond.

How many billions a year are pissed off from having to hire and being unable to fire such dimocrap scum. Never mind. Ill ask Ejp, Sickermore, Leroy and Gayghost. Im sure those geniuses will have the answer.

I guess thats a real incentive for US companies to move operations to Chingow.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Lennie
https://www.abccolumbia.com/2020/07...or-stealing-guns-from-incoming-packages/

LEXINGTON, S.C. – A gun theft ring at a midlands UPS hub was busted last week by Lexington County deputies. The guns were stolen from incoming packages at the shipping company’s hub in West Columbia.
Williams, Tre`von Damarius
Tre’von Williams, 19 (LCSD)
Peters, Kenyon
Kenyon Peters, 18 (LCSD)
Kinney, Dishon Deandre
Dishon Kinney, 18 (LCSD)

Byron Burke, 19, Jalen Green, 19, Dishon Kinney, 18, Kenyon Peters, 18, and Tre’von Williams, 19, face charges of breach of trust. Kinney and Peters are also charged with criminal conspiracy.
Green, Jalen Rashaad
Jalen Green, 19 (LCSD)
Burke, Byron
Byron Burke, 19 (LCSD)

UPS’s security team notified the Lexington County Sheriff’s Department that guns were being stolen from incoming trucks. LCSD says Kinney and Peters devised the plan and that all five men sold the guns or gave them away while on company time.
Ups Guns
Photo of guns reported stolen in UPS theft ring (LCSD)

Investigators arrested them at the UPS hub Thursday. They have been released from the Lexington County Detention Center after meeting conditions of their bond.

How many billions a year are pissed off from having to hire and being unable to fire such dimocrap scum. Never mind. Ill ask Ejp, Sickermore, Leroy and Gayghost. Im sure those geniuses will have the answer.

I guess thats a real incentive for US companies to move operations to Chingow.

Now I don’t know about you , but I surprised!!!!

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
IC B3

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Ingwe: I think I can "better" your "lemon jello" name?
Back in a previous life I had occasion to arrest a 16 (sixteen!) year old "urban youth" (welfare spawn, negro, juvenile delinquent, baggy pants pot head!).
It was a semi-serious crime and seeing this hoody wearing low pants, backward hatted cretin had no identification and he claimed to be a "juvie" we needed to notify his "parents" as soon as possible and when doing so verify his identity.
Slight amount of paper work was required before notification and (lets call him "rastus") it turns out rastus could NOT spell his own middle name! He could pronounce it but he could NOT spell it!
Remember this was a sixteen year old human being (?).
Of course he did not know who his father was, let alone how to contact his "father", so I called his "mama".
She verified the pronunciation of her wayward sons middle name and spelled it for me - I wish I had kept my notebook of that incident because the middle name was listed there and I have long since forgotten it.
Thats a no never mind though - grasp, if you can, a society that produces a non mentally retard human being that could NOT spell its middle name at age 16+!
My all time favorite negroey name though was one laid upon a college football player who's first name was "Pterodactyl"! This was before P/C and the two TV announcers that broadcast "Pterodactyls" game made mention a few times, that I heard anyway, that it was NOT a nickname!
He-he.
I don't know what, part of our society is trying to do, with these bizarro names?
Takes all kinds I guess?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Stop picking on these poor niqqers. At least they had jobs.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What’s the problem! [bleep] ,Da have insurance!

Emphasis on they had jobs!

Last edited by Whelenman; 07/25/20.

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

526 members (1beaver_shooter, 1234, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 160user, 56 invisible), 2,408 guests, and 1,243 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,378
Posts18,488,532
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.