Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
Local news says 8,000 (rounded) kids have tested positive for COVID. The hint is NO school.

If you dig, you'd see 3 died (pre-existing issues) between the ages of 0-20

So 3 sick kids died (all under the age of 10, not kids between 11-20 died) out of 8,000 positives. So parents are freaked and don't want schools.

More children have died at the hands of their mother since the beginning of the year than COVID.

Question: Why don't 'they' want kids in school? What is the end game? I'd think the liberal idiots would WANT kids in school.

Last edited by RemModel8; 07/23/20.

R
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
I think I see, YOU NEED SCHOOLS, GOVERNMENT CONTROLLED SCHOOLS. Parents suffer when school is out, so PLEASE teach our kids.

I guess that's it, to make parents MORE appreciative of government indoctrination

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'd like to see us unleashed and let it run its course. Age 73 here with no health issues.

Last edited by 1minute; 07/23/20.

1Minute
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
I have a good friend who teaches 2nd grade. We had a conversation about it and she is against starting up school too soon. My last question to her was would you be for going back to work if you were not getting paid to stay home, i.e. getting no paycheck during the lockdown. She said honestly I would be for opening the schools if I were not getting paid.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Its to punish you for voting for Trump....plain and simple.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Its to punish you for voting for Trump....plain and simple.

Indeed.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
They pushed it back to Sept 7 here

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
I have a good friend who teaches 2nd grade. We had a conversation about it and she is against starting up school too soon. My last question to her was would you be for going back to work if you were not getting paid to stay home, i.e. getting no paycheck during the lockdown. She said honestly I would be for opening the schools if I were not getting paid.

Lay them off with just regular unemployment and see if that changes the story.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by hanco
They pushed it back to Sept 7 here

3rd week of August here.

So far.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
3rd week in August here but our school district is offering in class, online or home school going with there cirriculum and guidelines. Don't know how many kids will actually even be in school.

IC B3

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by RemModel8
Local news says 8,000 (rounded) kids have tested positive for COVID. The hint is NO school.

So 3 sick kids died (all under the age of 10, not kids between 11-20 died) out of 8,000 positives. So parents are freaked and don't want schools.

More children have died at the hands of their mother since the beginning of the year than COVID.

Question: Why don't 'they' want kids in school? What is the end game? I'd think the liberal idiots would WANT kids in school.

There is no plan. There is no "end game".

School administrators are reacting to the fears of their customers, the mothers of their kids, who are so risk adverse everyone gets a trophy.

If parents are now willing to risk little johnny's feeling getting hurt because he lost a soccer match, do you think they are going to risk him catching the Covid?

Not everything is a conspiracy. Much more of it's just incompetence.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 07/23/20.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Our bitch gov here in MI wont allow school. She's still trying to be the VP pick and too many in the state question her judgement and authority.

How dare the peons question the queen...

Sad part is is that if for some reason she is removed (wont happen but if) our light gov is a racist black guy so we are screwed every which way from sunday.

I hope the friggin voters that voted for this ticket are happy and karma is a bitch. Even in this liberal state

R
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
Statistically speaking, children are more likely to be killed by their mothers than COVID, so shouldn't children be taken away from their mothers? If saving lives is the goal?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Heresy!!!
Q sent a message to Jag that the chicoms, Gates, Soros, and the Rothschilds all colluded on this one ...

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
The intent is to make the majority of middle class families financially strapped in hopes of voter suppression.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

There is no plan. There is not "end game".

School administrators are reacting to the fears of their customers, the mothers of their kids, who are so risk adverse everyone gets a trophy.

If parents are now willing to risk little johnny's feeling getting hurt because he lost a soccer match, do you think they are going to risk him catching the Covid?

Bullschit.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
Our bitch gov here in MI wont allow school. She's still trying to be the VP pick and too many in the state question her judgement and authority.

How dare the peons question the queen...

Sad part is is that if for some reason she is removed (wont happen but if) our light gov is a racist black guy so we are screwed every which way from sunday.

I hope the friggin voters that voted for this ticket are happy and karma is a bitch. Even in this liberal state

The children don't need to be educated to work in a pot dispensary. That is the industry the Bitch wants.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I'm With you Rem model8.
I've wondered the same.
Two guesses I have.

1. The politics or insurance companies are saying that they might have to pay big claims and lots of them if someone says they brought it back home.... someone gets sick and who gets blamed

2. Powers that should never be have decided that it pushes their narrative much better if a parent must get.a sitter or miss work every weekday.

Maybe both. Those are just my personal Conspiracy theories.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My wife is a Special Ed Para in the Brainerd, Mn. School District. She's definitely not wanting to go back whether she's getting any kind of benefits or not. Through all this discussion, there hasn't been much thought given to the welfare of the teachers, assistants, janitors, and administrators that staff the schools. I am in the high risk group due to a heart condition, so if she brings that bug home, I'm going to be vulnerable to it. I understand that the kids need to get back to school, but not if it puts the entire staff at risk.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by gophergunner
My wife is a Special Ed Para in the Brainerd, Mn. School District. She's definitely not wanting to go back whether she's getting any kind of benefits or not. Through all this discussion, there hasn't been much thought given to the welfare of the teachers, assistants, janitors, and administrators that staff the schools. I am in the high risk group due to a heart condition, so if she brings that bug home, I'm going to be vulnerable to it. I understand that the kids need to get back to school, but not if it puts the entire staff at risk.

Oh for fugk sake.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

621 members (160user, 10ring1, 12344mag, 117LBS, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 73 invisible), 2,675 guests, and 1,238 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,739
Posts18,495,048
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.