[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Scotty
Maybe someone was settling a dispute.

Seriously, I too cannot understand how you three accidental discharge unless you have a fully automatic. I woudl think that when the first discharge happened one would stop doing what they ere doing.

Dumb mothafugger prolly thought his safety was on, and pulled the trigger twice more just to check and see. 😜

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by Springcove
What a bunch of dumbasses...😂

We were told they were ALL Ex military, disciplined and expert shots.
I didn’t think so !

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Here’s some better footage from the shooting:

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QNa5n2I_DUw

This guys is probably the one who did it.

Last edited by lima1seven; 07/25/20.
IC B2

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Proly related to that self shootin DEA dude

Last edited by hookeye; 07/25/20.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
Originally Posted by Springcove
What a bunch of dumbasses...😂
We were told they were ALL Ex military, disciplined and expert shots. I didn’t think so !
Sir:If you were paraphrasing what I posted I believe I said a lot of them have military training and are adept with firearms. I know blacks that are good shots and most non rural whites I know would be helpless. Me, I have plenty of ammo, live out in the boondocks, and have red necks for neighbors. I am not worried for us but white folks in town are in trouble if SHTF. Don't under estimate what those blacks could accomplish in cities and suburbs in a short time.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The best part of the video with the [bleep] is when he holds the AK over his head at the end.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
One hothead on either side and you have hundreds of armed men exchanging gunfire with hundreds on the other side in a densely packed US city. You are going to have dozens dead and more wounded. This is going to happen sooner or later.

Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Those in the city not prepared.....no sympathy.
They must have had heads up asses.

I do think the blacks are dilirious.
They have not had any resistance, have a favorable media.....and are way too fuggin arrogant.

There will be a reckoning.
And they aint gonna like it

Last edited by hookeye; 07/25/20.
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by TnBigBore
One hothead on either side and you have hundreds of armed men exchanging gunfire with hundreds on the other side in a densely packed US city. You are going to have dozens dead and more wounded. This is going to happen sooner or later.

Hopefully sooner than later so we can get it over with.

Last edited by jackmountain; 07/25/20.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Someone did not follow the rules of gun safety.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch of folks.

You know they were just well meaning and all that.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Watch these dumbasses kill a bunch of people and then the left claim it's another reason to ban guns.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Let me offer this, there are some that are championing SUPPORT for NFAC. Not because of their racists comments but because they are trying to force response by local and state officials for the wrongful death of Breonna Taylor.

I wholeheartedly agree her (Breonna's) death was the fault of the police. I think judges should be very cautious about issuing "no-knock" warrants, the Chief of Police, or whomever was in charge shouldn't have been kicking in the wrong door. The couple trying to protect themselves against a home invasion is reasonable, and I expect most here on this sight would have responded in much the same way. There should be accountability for her death. That isn't anything but just.

Where I have an issue isn't with exercising their rights, their right to protest or anything. They even have the right to be racist. What I won't ever condone is the stories from their Stone Mountain event where they were stopping cars at gunpoint, asking for payment for reparations. These stories circulated but I personally didn't see proof. If it happened, it was robbery, and as an organization they were complicit. Their public image is poor at best, ridiculous even, yet they actually had a fair amount of participants. They shouldn't be ignored.

“You never need fear a man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens, call on me, and I will equalize.”
Samuel Colt.

�Common sense is genius dressed up in work clothes.� - Ralph Waldo Emerson

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
blob:https://www.facebook.com/84d48010-db9c-406d-ac7a-34fcc0dcf502

I only hear one gunshot at 2:21

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Oh hell that's funny!

Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Here’s some better footage from the shooting:

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Hastings
I believe it would be ill advised to not take these folks seriously. You don't have to be a genius to be dangerous. And a lot of colored people have military training and are very adept with firearms. A lot of them are already killers. Most underclass blacks and a lot of the rest of them hate white people. Well over half of white people won't even think about defending themselves. Don't be like Custer and over estimate yourself and under estimate colored enemy.
Define “seriously “.
There are a good many comments on this thread deprecating blacks ability with firearms and their intelligence. There is a lot to be said for being mean and greedy. And as I said a lot of them have military training and know how to use firearms. Most white people are hopeless for defending themselves with the exception being rural whites.

Maybe, but not this group of blacks.
Too much video footage showing they have no firearms training and certainly no military training.

Scopes mounted backwards, pointing their muzzles at each other, etc..

There’s even one video on here of the Grand Master showing off his rifle “skills “ at an indoor range. At 30 yards, or less, he couldn’t even hit the paper , let alone the silhouette.

Nope, there is no skills and certainly no training with this bunch of blacks.

Last edited by steve4102; 07/26/20.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
I am with Hastings... Do not underestimate your enemy. Have a 14 y.o. bi-racial great nephew who has no problem hitting 6" and 8" steel targets out to 150 yards, from field positions, with a cheap Savage rifle. Much better marksman than his Germanic, retired LEO, grandfather...

There are people proficient with the use of fire arms on both sides of this discussion who choose to remain in the background, not tipping their hand. While there MIGHT be a numerical advantage, it will NOT be a cake walk. Don't let over confidence make you another John Sedgewick...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Watch these dumbasses kill a bunch of people and then the left claim it's another reason to ban guns.

And/or blame Trump.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

99 members (Akhutr, 10gaugemag, 7mm_Loco, AdventureBound, 20 invisible), 14,632 guests, and 1,168 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,228
Posts18,543,984
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.