Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Hastings
Most white people are hopeless for defending themselves with the exception being rural whites.

So what's the problem? So the ones who are the problem get taken down. Again, what's the problem?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

After listening to their leader speak and watching their actions as a group, the single thought that struck me most was I couldn't see how any good successful prior military / law enforcement person, regardless race, would even want to associate with, let alone be a member of, such a ragtag bunch.

Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Not f-ing around I thought?

GOD Bless America
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
WAHHH! dummies of every shape size and color, sadly, we have them on our side too, ND, AD's at range, gun show, gun shop anyone?

Trump Won!
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gunner500
WAHHH! dummies of every shape size and color, sadly, we have them on our side too, ND, AD's at range, gun show, gun shop anyone?
Visiting the gun range north of Borger Texas a few years ago it was very noticeable that the roof over the shooting benches had lots of bullet holes in the sheet metal. Must be an NRA member to join so these are not novice shooters unless maybe guests did it.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Watch these dumbasses kill a bunch of people and then the left claim it's another reason to ban guns.

And/or blame Trump.

They are doing both, as we speak.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Hastings
Visiting the gun range north of Borger Texas a few years ago it was very noticeable that the roof over the shooting benches had lots of bullet holes in the sheet metal. Must be an NRA member to join so these are not novice shooters unless maybe guests did it.

LOL, have seen those too, very telling to have a good look around at indoor ranges too, have noticed new construction/carpentry and had to wonder.............................................grin

Trump Won!
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
What's the difference between getting shot in the head by a moron who gets lucky vs Carlos Hathcock?

Nothing.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Gunner 500 and Hastings,

Borger, eh?
I was raised there and my gun ranges were the prairie dog towns, creek bottoms, Canadian River breaks, and such.

Most modern gun ranges are a pain in the butt because of all the beginners and shooters with little common sense.

My favorite now is the range on the farm of a friend where I can shoot by myself and not worry about other folks.

CRS, NRA Benefactor Life Member, Whittington Center, TSRA, DWWC, DRSS
Android Reloading Ballistics App at http://www.xplat.net/
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Never been to Borger CRS, talking about other places I've seen.

Trump Won!
IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I as well as probably most people here aren't dismissing them as jackazzes because of their color. Look at the videos available of them and you will see they are not the high speed operators that their leader claims them to be. As others have said jammed weapons, scopes on backwards, some "rifles" are actually airsoft toys, etc. Really laughed at the one where their "leader" couldnt hit the paper of a silhouette target with his AR at 30yds if that at an indoor range!!! Also the clown was apparently wearing a Sgt. Major pin, which he doubtfully earned that rank. Big one to me was seeing these clowns reaction to the shot at yesterdays event. Definitely not the response of people who have combat experience!
People on here keep playing up they may be "ex-military". WHO CARES??? If they did not serve in an infantry or combat arms job, they didnt do much weapons or tactical training, especially if Navy or Air Force boot camp attendees! Also if they are not holders of a Combat Action Ribbon, Combat Infantryman Badge, or Combat Action Badge, they likely never used any of these skills in a real life scenario.

Last edited by marktheshark; 07/26/20.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Never been to Borger CRS, talking about other places I've seen.

Yeah, the general public as a whole are idiots.

I briefly considered building a range and going into that business as a side...

Glad I didn't.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
LMFAO! What would have been a hoot would be to drone drop a lit brick of Black Cats into the middle of them and see how many of them would shoot each other! The video would be priceless!
Whether you want to call it an AD or a ND is moot, but what I haven't heard verified is how many rounds were actually discharged ? Could one errant round have hit several people? Maybe like a good "flock shot"? LOL That much stupid all in one place should really hurt!

Last edited by 1_deuce; 07/26/20.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Lennie
'This is a tragic situation that could have been much worse' | 3 injured in accidental shooting at NFAC militia staging area

https://www.whas11.com/article/news...417-4b48929b-f95c-4455-9822-4387bf22f470

LMPD confirmed the shooting was accidental as three people were sent to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.

LOUISVILLE, Ky. — LMPD has confirmed that at least three people were injured in a accidental shooting at Baxter Park in the 300 block of 12th St.

According to LMPD, three victims were sent to the hospital as a result of a discharge from a member of the NFAC demonstration.

All of the members of involved are affiliated with the NFAC and there no outstanding suspects, police say.
In a statement, LMPD interim chief Robert Schroeder said, "This is a tragic situation that could have been much worse. I encourage anyone choosing to exercise their Second Amendment rights to do so responsibly."

The Russell neighborhood park is where members of the NFAC militia gathered ahead of their Justice for Breonna Taylor protest march into downtown.

LMPD shared this video of the accidental shooting

In a statement, LMPD interim chief Robert Schroeder said, "This is a tragic situation that could have been much worse. I encourage anyone choosing to exercise their Second Amendment rights to do so responsibly."

WHAS journalists on scene watched LMPD confiscate a gun from members of the NFAC after the shooting.

The investigation remains ongoing.

Chances are pretty good that after next presidential election these events will go away. Something to look forward to.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
You’re a dumbass If you think the election is going to change the behavior of these people. These people have gone feral.

Thank the lord the idiot didn’t have a bump stock. Could have been much worse.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
If one knucklehead had an AD, he could have wounded three other knuckleheads with one round, depending on whether or not he was using ball ammo. It doesn't necessarily mean the knucklehead fired three times.......................

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

661 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 1100mag, 160user, 02bfishn, 71 invisible), 14,966 guests, and 996 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,216
Posts18,543,718
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.