Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
There's bound to be better video out there, police probably have some of it. We may never see it.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It was on FOX News not that they are much better than the others, I just figured they might be a little more interested in accuracy... Guess not though

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Witnesses interviewed by the media make no mention of the AK ever being fired, something is really off with the reporting of what happened last night. The five loud bangs came from somewhere.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DeadHead
Just saw a blurb on the news. Said protester approached the car and was shot. Made no mention of the protester firing 5 rounds first?

Makes no difference whether the guy fired shots or not... There's a photo of him shouldering the rifle, pointed at the guy in the car.

I sure wouldn't wait for the guy to shoot first...

You run up to my vehicle while it is under attack during a riot, and aim a rifle at me, you win the prize.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Just saw a blurb on the news. Said protester approached the car and was shot. Made no mention of the protester firing 5 rounds first?

Makes no difference whether the guy fired shots or not... There's a photo of him shouldering the rifle, pointed at the guy in the car.

You run up to my vehicle while it is under attack during a riot, and aim a rifle at me, you win the prize.

^^^This!

IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P

The other guy must have mistook him for a masked gunman. 😂

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
These Antifa phaggs and the KFC or whatever the fugg that black group is called think they look cool and intimidating parading around with weapons.....me thinks they gave little thought to actually using them, let alone someone shooting back!

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by Squidge
Witnesses interviewed by the media make no mention of the AK ever being fired, something is really off with the reporting of what happened last night. The five loud bangs came from somewhere.

The trouble with those 'witnesses', is that they are very biased.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Eyewitness testimony is notoriously unreliable and it comes from a single point of view making it biased. It is still very strange that no one has come forward saying the AK was fired first, the audio noise recorded came from somewhere.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by marktheshark
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

^^^This!

Completely agree. I just found it disturbing they would leave that detail out is all. They made it sound as if the guy who got shot was innocent

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
as we all know, the best way to avoid this crap is to avoid anyplace where the terrorists are marching. That said, sometimes you just get caught up in it. I have stumbled across such as that here in my fair city.
When things happen, they happen very quick. I carry a shotgun and/or an AR behind the front seat of the truck, but in a case like this, what are the chances you could access the long arm? Wearing a pistol at all times, an wearing it in an accessible position is the best thing to do. When the situation happens, you have to react instantly. Not a lot of time to analyze the situation.

Sam......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ribka
He's really high on something in that video

He does look like Chester from the Siffle & Olly Show.

[Linked Image from i.ytimg.com]

Politics is War by Other Means
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Another Marxist takes the "room temperature challenge".

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
https://heavy.com/news/2020/07/garrett-foster/

[Linked Image from heavy.com]

Tony Plohetski of the Austin American Statesman shared on Twitter that police believe there were two shooters, but Foster was not one of them. Officials said one shooter was the driver and the other was in the crowd and may have opened fire as the car was driving away.

He was a Libertarian military veteran and witnesses said he was well-known among the activists participating in the protests in the city.

Last edited by Squidge; 07/26/20.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RJY66
That is one of the lightest skinned Negroes I have ever seen.

Originally his family came on a boat from Scotland.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
The MSM will only cherry-pick the parts of the story that support their agenda. No surprise.

Saint George was “totally innocent “ as I recall.
According to the msm.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

Tony Plohetski of the Austin American Statesman shared on Twitter that police believe there were two shooters, but Foster was not one of them. Officials said one shooter was the driver and the other was in the crowd and may have opened fire as the car was driving away.

He was a Libertarian military veteran and witnesses said he was well-known among the activists participating in the protests in the city.

A small purification of the gene pool. More to follow, let's hope.

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Mud Dauber.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
The Austin American Statesman is all in for the dead thug.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 1moredeer, 10ring1, 160user, 1badf350, 68 invisible), 2,175 guests, and 1,223 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,028
Posts18,481,837
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.