Page 2 of 17 1 2 3 4 16 17
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by stxhunter
looks like he thought the car drove into the crowd and opened fire not knowing foster had pointed the AK at the drive, both had their CCL.

In regards to the guy that shot at the car...

He should have been way the fug better informed before resorting to deadly force.

He needs his CCW removed immediately. And charges filed for reckless endangerment.

BS, he saw a man in a car shoot someone and then speed away. No charges should be filled, none

So that's the litmus test? I don't know what the [bleep] happened, so I'll shoot? It didn't happen to me, so I'll shoot? And if there was 2 children in the back seat and both were shot and killed, you'd still give the shooter a pass. Because all he knew was a guy with an AK was shot?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ingwe
looks like he thought the car drove into the crowd and opened fire not knowing foster had pointed the AK at the drive, both had their CCL.

He should have been way the fug better informed before resorting to deadly force.

He needs his CCW removed immediately. And charges filed for reckless endangerment.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS

As far as I know, at least here in MT. pointing a weapon at someone is considered assault with a deadly weapon.

THAT can be met with lethal force.

A fleeing suspect, unless he(she) is obviously an immediate and deadly threat to society at large should not be taken under fire

At that point the use of force has de-escalated and if you shoot....you have re-escalated it....putting bystanders in harms way and making you wrong.

Sound about right?
Sounds about right if it were you or me but not if it's a BLM member since our own government seems to largely be on their side.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
If any weapon that is brandished or fired toward me or my family (that I am actively protecting)...

I will retreat to the best of my ability.

If said threat continues to advance upon my retreat... I will respond by all means necessary to neutralize the assault of the aggressor against me and my family.

Whether said aggressor is stoned out of his gourd or not will be ascertained later.

I will take my chances with the investigating officers, the district attorney and or a jury of my peers.

I no longer travel in s******* cities. Best of luck to you that still do.

Last edited by CashisKing; 07/27/20.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

BS, he saw a man in a car shoot someone and then speed away. No charges should be filled, none

You have no business owning a firearm either.

Jesus Christ.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by CashisKing
If any weapon that is brandished or fired toward me or my family (that I am actively protecting)...

I will retreat to the best of my ability.

If said threat continues to advance upon my retreat... I will respond by all means necessary to neutralize the assault of the aggressor against me and my family.

Whether said aggressor is stoned out of his gourd or not will be ascertained later.

I will take my chances with the investigating officers, the district attorney and or a jury of my peers.

I no longer travel in s******* cities. Best of luck to you that still do.
What has "retreat" got to do with this or anything else? Whoever came up with "duty to retreat" ought to be thrown in a dungeon and never let out. Throwing "retreat" into this mix only muddles things up.

IC B2

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Jesus Christ.

You are s frickin idiot. If you just saw someone shoot another person and that is all you saw and then speed away a reasonable thought process is the fleeting person is a danger to the general public

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Even though it appears that the person in the car, who shot and killed the BLM'er, was well within his right to do so, I will be more surprised if he is not charged than if he is. You have to remember that we are still in the "White's wrong, Black's right" phase right now. As to the person who shot at the car as it was driving away, if they are Black, there will be no charges.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I can't believe no one was hit by stray bullets.

Politics is War by Other Means
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

The second CPL carrier didn't personally observe the initial sequence of events, he should be charged as you said.

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Which makes me wonder James Jr, just how many black folks were even there????

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

Jesus Christ.

You are s frickin idiot. If you just saw someone shoot another person and that is all you saw and then speed away a reasonable thought process is the fleeting person is a danger to the general public

No, not a reasonable thought process. If I see a car mobbed by a group, and at least one of the group with an AK, I'm not thinking the guy in the car was wrong.

If you walk into the store just as I shoot the girl that was robbing it, at gunpoint, would you then assume 'Gee, he just murdered a woman, I had better shoot him"

Last edited by RemModel8; 07/27/20.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
lol. would you do the same if a drunk driver fled after a crash?

Jesus Christ.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Jesus Christ.

Keep going, Dumbass.

I'll make it simple for you.... He shot at a guy without knowing who was right or wrong. The guy in the car appears to be completely justified in shooting the AK47 bearer.

Yet, you go off half cocked, without all the facts and start using deadly force against someone who did a lawful act, and was trying to escape a mob around his vehicle?

You are a complete idiot if you do.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Even though it appears that the person in the car, who shot and killed the BLM'er, was well within his right to do so, I will be more surprised if he is not charged than if he is. You have to remember that we are still in the "White's wrong, Black's right" phase right now. As to the person who shot at the car as it was driving away, if they are Black, there will be no charges.
The driver of the car having been fired upon by somebody in the mob seems to be helping the person not get charged at this point. Even though "we" came out on top, will this be a signal for more calls for gun control or will it be the beginning of the end for these mobs ruling the streets?

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

Jesus Christ.

Naw,the danger would be the idiot firing at a moving car,at night,on a crowded street. Anybody with any sense would know that they would be damn lucky to hit the fleeing driver and much more likely to hit someone else.

Last edited by R_H_Clark; 07/27/20.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

Further proof that this isn't about skin color.

Marxist fuggers. mad

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
If someone pointed a gun/rifle at me I think I’d be shooting back first before waiting to see what their intent was.

However, fleeing afterwards was not a good idea. But then if there were protesters/rioters all around, I can see why he did.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by tpcollins
If someone pointed a gun/rifle at me I think I’d be shooting back first before waiting to see what their intent was.

However, fleeing afterwards was not a good idea. But then if there were protesters/rioters all around, I can see why he did.

If someone is pointing a deadly weapon at you, you already KNOW their intent.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

Here’s a statement from Foster’s Mpther:

“Sheila Foster said her son, who was White, had been a regular at the protests with his fiancée, who is Black. “They’ve been participating in these protests almost every day for the past 50 days,” Sheila Foster said.”

Protesting every day for the last 50 days because his girlfriend was black ??

Sounds like he needed to be shot! 😜

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by tpcollins

If someone is pointing a deadly weapon at you, you already KNOW their intent.

That goes for a passenger too, if you have to clean off the whole seat, don't dismay, the guy on the gas, brakes and steering wheel was helping point that weapon too.

Trump Won!
Page 2 of 17 1 2 3 4 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

516 members (222Sako, 10Glocks, 219 Wasp, 21, 1minute, 1OntarioJim, 51 invisible), 2,387 guests, and 1,198 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,432
Posts18,489,277
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.