God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The deceased's actions define being at the wrong place at the wrong time and I'll add, doing the wrong thing.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by add
The dead guy, an Air Force Veteran, was pushing his quadruple amputee Black fiancé around in a wheelchair in the crowd. Seems they’ve been a couple since high school.

A tragic loss for the woman.

I suppose proponents of the dead guy would say he was protecting her when the car arrived, but there’s that photo of him jammed in with the crowd pointing his AK over the hood of the car.

Truth is stranger than reality.

And proof that serving in the Military does make you immune to insanity.

Careful, your virtue is being signaled, again...

Red Star on his hat blinding him again.

Uh oh I’m under attack eek ..... but it is indeed a tragedy for that poor woman to lose a guy that was gonna marry her.

Meanwhile how about this; the MSM laying out a coherent description of events....

Mob surrounds car.

28yo Garrett points his AK at driver.

Driver hits Garrett with multiple rounds.

Driver calls 911.

Driver released and not charged at this time. I hope it stays that way.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dfw.cb...ett-foster-shooter-released-custody/amp/

What does him being 28 years old have anything to do with any of this Birdie?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Anybody that sells these f u c k s guns, ammo or ANY kind of weaponry, is a damnable traitor.

Easy there, all star.

Lots of weapons that were stolen end up in the wrong hands. You start down a very slippery slope.
At the very least, someone being registered as a "D" on the voting rolls should be enough for a NICS denial.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Anybody that sells these f u c k s guns, ammo or ANY kind of weaponry, is a damnable traitor.

Easy there, all star.

Lots of weapons that were stolen end up in the wrong hands. You start down a very slippery slope.
At the very least, someone being registered as a "D" on the voting rolls should be enough for a NICS denial.
If I'm set up at a gunshow and somebody drops it that they're a Dem, I ain't selling them jack shixt. Maybe a used flashlight but that's about the extent of it. "Move on down the line and get you some of that Bison Jerky shixt-for-brains."

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by add
The dead guy, an Air Force Veteran, was pushing his quadruple amputee Black fiancé around in a wheelchair in the crowd. Seems they’ve been a couple since high school.

I suppose proponents of the dead guy would say he was protecting her when the car arrived, but there’s that photo of him jammed in with the crowd pointing his AK over the hood of the car.

Uh oh I’m under attack eek ..... but it is indeed a tragedy for that poor woman to lose a guy that was gonna marry her.

Meanwhile how about this; the MSM laying out a coherent description of events....

Mob surrounds car.

Driver calls 911.

Same relevance as his wheelchair-bound girlfriend was a multiple amputee and that she was Black; same relevance as the compact sedan being attacked was blue: When you read about an incident like this, do you not want to know all the details?

AK guy was not a college-age kid, he was an older Air Force Veteran,, crap, I know a former student, eight years enlisted in the Army now, who’s a BERNIE supporter. Go figure.

For the woman, tragic circumstance indeed. I’m saying this because I see every year the extreme loneliness suffered by high school kids with severe physical handicaps. They can deal with the physical impairments, but the loss of a social life is just devastating.

So, AK guy had reprehensible politics? Apparently so. But if one states that affects the legalisms of the incident, that’s the same as saying you’re in favor of hate crimes legislation.

The bottom line is this; Garrett, whoever he was, whatever his politics, apparently brung about his own demise by pointing his AK at the imminent victim of a mob.

I hope the shooter is not charged and that he can remain anonymous.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by add

Mob surrounds car.

Driver calls 911.

Same relevance as his wheelchair-bound girlfriend was a multiple amputee and that she was Black; same relevance as the compact sedan being attacked was blue: When you read about an incident like this, do you not want to know all the details?

AK guy was not a college-age kid, he was an older Air Force Veteran,, crap, I know a former student, eight years enlisted in the Army now, who’s a BERNIE supporter. Go figure.

For the woman, tragic circumstance indeed. I’m saying this because I see every year the extreme loneliness suffered by high school kids with severe physical handicaps. They can deal with the physical impairments, but the loss of a social life is just devastating.

So, AK guy had reprehensible politics? Apparently so. But if one states that affects the legalisms of the incident, that’s the same as saying you’re in favor of hate crimes legislation.

The bottom line is this; Garrett, whoever he was, whatever his politics, apparently brung about his own demise by pointing his AK at the imminent victim of a mob.

I hope the shooter is not charged and that he can remain anonymous.

The shooter called 911. You don’t think there will be a police report? Public info and all . Doubtful that he will be anonymous.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by add

If you type the word “Black” on this forum in any context it just draws the flies, doesn’t it?

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Wait a minute. Not very supportive of the 2nd A are you? I'm still registered Democrat. Every time I have thought about changing over someone like Mitt Romney, John McCain, Booby Jindal, or David Vitter comes along. Trump won with Democrat votes like mine.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings
Wait a minute. Not very supportive of the 2nd A are you? I'm still registered Democrat. Every time I have thought about changing over someone like Mitt Romney, John McCain, Booby Jindal, or David Vitter comes along. Trump won with Democrat votes like mine.
LOL! It's a joke. But like all good jokes, there's an element of truth to it.

No, we don't need a law like that, but we do need an American Pinochet.

Politics is War by Other Means
IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Rugies
One less vote for Biden.

Not hardly.

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by jackmountain

The second to the last sentence describes the last 4 months perfectly.
I truly don't think the United States will exist in two to three years, at least not in the form we've all known.

I think this probably the reverse of how the folks living in the USSR felt just before the wall came down. The excitement of the dream of freedom and leaving behind the misery of totalitarianism. We're feeling the dread of the coming totalitarianism, and realizing were about to lose our freedom. The amount of weapons and ammunition flooding into society is a pretty good indicator of where we're at. Both sides arming for war. We're about to see bloodshed like we haven't seen since the civil war if something doesn't give. Biden wins and the Dems take the senate, first thing they do is go after the guns. If they do, the history books will open up once again to record the events.

I imagine it's like the Romans, with the barbarians at the gates.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
LOL! It's a joke. But like all good jokes, there's an element of truth to it.No, we don't need a law like that, but we do need an American Pinochet.
Don't think for a minute we aren't headed for some type of "Pinochet". This will not end well. Worse for some more than others.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Easy there, all star.

If I'm set up at a gunshow and somebody drops it that they're a Dem, I ain't selling them jack shixt. Maybe a used flashlight but that's about the extent of it. "Move on down the line and get you some of that Bison Jerky shixt-for-brains."

TFF. smile

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Don't think for a minute we aren't headed for some type of "Pinochet".

Pinochet or Stalin. Only time will tell which it ends up being.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

[/quote]At the very least, someone being registered as a "D" on the voting rolls should be enough for a NICS denial.
[/quote]If I'm set up at a gunshow and somebody drops it that they're a Dem, I ain't selling them jack shixt. Maybe a used flashlight but that's about the extent of it. "Move on down the line and get you some of that Bison Jerky shixt-for-brains."
[/quote]
God bless you, EE.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

So you voted for Obama. What about others down ballot. Voted for democrats in local elections. And then wander how Portland, Minneapolis etc are screwed up. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
So you voted for Obama. What about others down ballot. Voted for democrats in local elections. And then wander how Portland, Minneapolis etc are screwed up. Hasbeen
No sir: Been voting since the 1972 presidential election. Voted in every one of them since. Never once voted for the Democrat. Voted very reluctantly for McCain and Romney. Am now very glad Romney did not win. He would still be president. Have voted for state and local Democrats.

Last edited by Hastings; 07/27/20. Reason: added last sentence

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
No sir: Been voting since the 1972 presidential election. Voted in every one of them since. Never once voted for the Democrat. Voted very reluctantly for McCain and Romney. Am now very glad Romney did not win. He would still be president. Have voted for state and local Democrats.

Good to hear, I was a little worried. Still voting for a Republican President and then voting for democrats down ballot the president has no support. Hasbeen

Last edited by hasbeen1945; 07/27/20.

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by ringworm
The native will be...
Trump supporter attempted to run down peaceful protestors.
Airforce veteran in an attempt to shield his black, quadruple amputee fiancee threw himself between her and the aggressors vehicle.
At which time the driver drew a military caliber handgun and began firing at protestors striking said victim and killing him.
Subsequently another protestor fired 3 rounds into the air in the universal sign of danger attempting to signal police.

Boom!

Called it.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

588 members (12344mag, 02bfishn, 1234, 1lessdog, 163bc, 01Foreman400, 64 invisible), 2,482 guests, and 1,328 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,573
Posts18,491,918
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.