Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by billhilly
I’m curious to see what happens if they try these protests in some of the Mexican communities in Texas. A lot of those folks have roots here going back 100’s of years and it will be interesting to see how they respond to a bunch of white liberals telling them all about how black lives matter. Might be fun to watch.

won't go good, the majority of Mexican can't stand mayate's.

Mayate. An excellent choice of a single word to describe them... And as you stated, it won't go well for the mayates.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by steve4102

The Governor, OK, but the President or any Federal Politician, stepping on States Rights and interfering in State Laws, not so much.

All states are a member of the Union.

When the very state you live in is throwing you to the wolves, sacrificing citizens and private property and people's lives... just to favor a political movement, then things are broken, and our 2nd Amendment Right takes precedence over those willfully failed or neglected states rights.

No matter what state a citizen lives in, they have the God given right to take up arms to defend their families and property.

Do not think otherwise.

I don't think otherwise.

I also Know, that the President of The United States has NO authority to grant anyone Immunity for any reason, especially when it comes to state law.

The President can pardon those convicted of Federal Crimes, he/she cannot pardon those convicted of State or Local crimes.

Immunity, all immunity, is granted by the Judicial Branch, NOT the Executive Branch.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

The Governor, OK, but the President or any Federal Politician, stepping on States Rights and interfering in State Laws, not so much.

When the very state you live in is throwing you to the wolves, sacrificing citizens and private property and people's lives... just to favor a political movement, then things are broken, and our 2nd Amendment Right takes precedence over those willfully failed or neglected states rights.

No matter what state a citizen lives in, they have the God given right to take up arms to defend their families and property.

Do not think otherwise.

I don't think otherwise.

I also Know, that the President of The United States has NO authority to grant anyone Immunity for any reason, especially when it comes to state law.

The President can pardon those convicted of Federal Crimes, he/she cannot pardon those convicted of State or Local crimes.

Immunity, all immunity, is granted by the Judicial Branch, NOT the Executive Branch.

I know all that. It's elementary.

What's not elementary, is states violating civil rights of their citizens while letting other criminals do whatever they wish.

Something has to be done to restore law and order.

People need to quit looking to govt of any flavor to save their asses and restore their civil rights.

That's up to the citizens. Or lose them forever.

If citizens stand up for themselves after being crapped on, and certain states want to persecute them for doing so, then I'm ALL in favor of the Feds kicking the state in the teeth.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Do not think otherwise.

I don't think otherwise.

I know all that. It's elementary.

What's not elementary, is states violating civil rights of their citizens while letting other criminals do whatever they wish.

Something has to be done to restore law and order.

People need to quit looking to govt of any flavor to save their asses and restore their civil rights.

That's up to the citizens. Or lose them forever.

If citizens stand up for themselves after being crapped on, and certain states want to persecute them for doing so, then I'm ALL in favor of the Feds kicking the state in the teeth.

OK, and don't disagree, but that is not Granting Immunity by the President, which is what KenMi suggested the President do, which as I pointed out is stupid to even think it let alone post it.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Given our constitution, standing in one state should be exactly like standing in any other state as far as your rights, and civil liberties are concerned.

Sadly, it isn't.

ALL states have abused the "state's rights" BS. It's just a matter of which states have abused them more.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Given our constitution, standing in one state should be exactly like standing in any other state as far as your rights, and civil liberties are concerned.

Sadly, it isn't.

ALL states have abused the "state's rights" BS. It's just a matter of which states have abused them more.

Indeed.
And there is not a damn thing the President of the United States can do about it, especially grant immunity.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W

Sadly, it isn't.

Indeed.
And there is not a damn thing the President of the United States can do about it, especially grant immunity.

I bet it burns your ass that some local folks took it upon themselves to protect their community.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

Sadly, it isn't.

Indeed.

I bet it burns your ass that some local folks took it upon themselves to protect their community.

Not at all, I love it and that is the way it should be handled.

My comments are directed to the dumb ass that said President Trump should grant blanket immunity, which of course anyone with two brain cells left to rub together knows he has no legal or constitutional authority to do so.

Are you one of those dumb asses with less that two brains cell to rub together that think a President can grant such immunity, Why yes, yes, I think you are.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

Sadly, it isn't.

Indeed.

Not at all, I love it and that is the way it should be handled.

My comments are directed to the dumb ass that said President Trump should grant blanket immunity, which of course anyone with two brain cells left to rub together knows he has no legal or constitutional authority to do so.

Are you one of those dumb asses with less that two brains cell to rub together that think a President can grant such immunity, Why yes, yes, I think you are.

My apologies! wink

IC B3

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
We had the outsiders come to our town in June! They received the same type welcome, armed citizens blocking activity and protecting our city.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
"Racists with rifles against blm" give me a break! More like armed citizens protecting what is theirs from rioters and looters.

BLM is as racist as any group in the country.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
"Racists with rifles against blm" give me a break! More like armed citizens protecting what is theirs from rioters and looters.

Not as Racist as the leaders of the Democrat Party.

Have Always been and will always be.

Last edited by steve4102; 07/29/20.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

Not as Racist as the leaders of the Democrat Party.

Have Always been and will always be.

The fact that they get like 90% of the black vote, The Democrats have a lot more to lose than to gain with that group. If it ever went to like 70/30%, they'd never win another election. The bottom line is that it is in the Democrat Party's best interest for racism, or the PERCEPTION of racism to never end.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KenMi
Trump just needs to announce that armed citizens have full immunity when protecting themselves, private property, or state/national monuments. That would put an end to this bull$hit real quick

Yeah, that would work. Put a stop to those egg sucking zeros.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Hammerdown
Originally Posted by KenMi
Trump just needs to announce that armed citizens have full immunity when protecting themselves, private property, or state/national monuments. That would put an end to this bull$hit real quick

Yeah, that would work. Put a stop to those egg sucking zeros.

He can't do it. This is a Constitutional Republic with laws and the powers and constraints of the Constitution. He wasn't elected "Dictator". Sometimes I wish he were, however.

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

338 members (10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 1OntarioJim, 10ring1, 260madman, 46 invisible), 3,175 guests, and 1,093 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,639
Posts18,533,600
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.