Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Check out what the asshats are up to.

They have a "Contact us" link which I have already utilized.

Have fun.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The founders are Jews, so their causing chaos is embedded in the company’s DNA.

Just wet shave. Feels better, far less expensive, doesn’t give aid to the enemy.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I clear cut with my old wahl. Don't need a smooth shave I'm wearing a face mask most of the day. Big box grocery story razors work good for cheap when I want to be smooth.

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
I’ve got a 50 year old Gillette (3-4 of ‘em), before they went all SJW, too. Buy Wilkinson Sword blades by the 100 on eBay. Then, I’m good for a couple years at a time...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Costco is selling their Kirkland razors considerably below Gillettes. I tried to find out who makes them without success.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
IC B2

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
I like showing this shave set. [Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Costco is selling their Kirkland razors considerably below Gillettes. I tried to find out who makes them without success.

Probably Dorco. They make the razors most of the shave clubs sell.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Stickfight

+1

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They are evidently doubling down.

Black Lives Matter

There's been no shortage of voices in the chorus. After a week of important and raw conversations and reflection here @ DSC, we want to add ours.

First, we unequivocally, loudly and vehemently condemn all forms of racist thought and action, from the deliberate and reprehensible to the unconscious but insidious. To us, there is no distinction.

Second, we are horrified and enraged by the deaths of George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, Ahmaud Arbery as well as by the race-driven deaths of countless other black men & women in the United States. And while we are heartened by the scenes of people voicing protest and by the flood of public messages from both individuals and organizations we are equally disheartened that it takes a string of tragedies, on the heels of centuries of injustice, to spur appropriate action on racism in America. We believe what matters is what we do when events like these are not front and center.

Third, we recognize that our record is not perfect. We recognize that choices we make every day in our operations – where & with whom we choose to advertise, who we choose as suppliers or vendors, among others – matter. They are each an opportunity to demonstrate our values, and we haven’t always gotten it right. That changes now.

DSC understands its responsibility to take action, and we will be part of the change. The everyday change. The change that no doubt will take time, but that will begin immediately and continue relentlessly.

Here’s where we’re starting:

- We will be conducting an audit of our relationships with suppliers, vendors and media & advertising partners to ensure that we are not doing business with anyone who falls on the wrong side of this issue.

- We believe in a diverse workforce and will ensure we are all equipped with appropriate strategies to combat racism of any kind in our workplace and beyond. These have always been core values, but we will redouble our efforts - from hiring practices to team training & education to pay equality.

- Action matters and conversation matters, but financial support matters too. Alongside each of our Unilever sister brands, DSC will contribute $100,000 to Black Lives Matter. Additionally, for every dollar that our employees collectively donate to this cause, DSC's leadership team will personally match those dollars, up to $25,000.

Until then, we stand in solidarity with those impacted by systemic racism and violence, and those fighting against it. We hear you, we see you, we are with you.

Michael Dubin, CEO

https://ask.dollarshaveclub.com/hc/en-us/articles/360049125134-Black-Lives-Matter

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Remsen

+1

Sneaky Jews! wink

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

IC B3

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

+1

You're a great American, Remsen.
cool

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
A
AML Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
They are evidently doubling down.

Black Lives Matter

There's been no shortage of voices in the chorus. After a week of important and raw conversations and reflection here @ DSC, we want to add ours.

First, we unequivocally, loudly and vehemently condemn all forms of racist thought and action, from the deliberate and reprehensible to the unconscious but insidious. To us, there is no distinction.

Second, we are horrified and enraged by the deaths of George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, Ahmaud Arbery as well as by the race-driven deaths of countless other black men & women in the United States. And while we are heartened by the scenes of people voicing protest and by the flood of public messages from both individuals and organizations we are equally disheartened that it takes a string of tragedies, on the heels of centuries of injustice, to spur appropriate action on racism in America. We believe what matters is what we do when events like these are not front and center.

Third, we recognize that our record is not perfect. We recognize that choices we make every day in our operations – where & with whom we choose to advertise, who we choose as suppliers or vendors, among others – matter. They are each an opportunity to demonstrate our values, and we haven’t always gotten it right. That changes now.

DSC understands its responsibility to take action, and we will be part of the change. The everyday change. The change that no doubt will take time, but that will begin immediately and continue relentlessly.

Here’s where we’re starting:

- We will be conducting an audit of our relationships with suppliers, vendors and media & advertising partners to ensure that we are not doing business with anyone who falls on the wrong side of this issue.

- We believe in a diverse workforce and will ensure we are all equipped with appropriate strategies to combat racism of any kind in our workplace and beyond. These have always been core values, but we will redouble our efforts - from hiring practices to team training & education to pay equality.

- Action matters and conversation matters, but financial support matters too. Alongside each of our Unilever sister brands, DSC will contribute $100,000 to Black Lives Matter. Additionally, for every dollar that our employees collectively donate to this cause, DSC's leadership team will personally match those dollars, up to $25,000.

Until then, we stand in solidarity with those impacted by systemic racism and violence, and those fighting against it. We hear you, we see you, we are with you.

Michael Dubin, CEO

https://ask.dollarshaveclub.com/hc/en-us/articles/360049125134-Black-Lives-Matter

Paying the t-rex not to eat them.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I still use the old two sided safety razor.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by windridge

+1

You're a great American, Remsen.
cool

Thank you! And I'm a good observant Jew as well. I have a beard for religious reasons and have never used, and will never use, a Dollar Shave Club product.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Been hooked on Harry's about five yrs. Best blades ever used.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I like showing this shave set. [Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

cool

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I just canceled my subscription to them last week because of their BLM support. Fu ck them.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Just wet shave. Feels better, far less expensive, doesn’t give aid to the enemy.

Nothing to do with founders being Jewish. By lending support they will be able to do business w/o interference from protestors and may in fact gain them new customers.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
I just canceled my subscription to them last week because of their BLM support. Fu ck them.

I did today after seeing it.

Fug them.

Stopped buying Gillette because of their toxic masculinity BS.

Guess I'll have a long beard like Phil Robertson if I keep up this way.

Sonsabishes need to learn to keep their mouths shut and leave the politics to those that really suck at it.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Slavek
Nothing to do with founders being Jewish.

Haha yeah you are probably right. 100+ countries have expelled Jews over the years but I'm sure they were all wrong Jews don't cause problems at all diversity is our strength.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

70 members (35, 308ld, 14idaho, 3dtestify, 6mmCreedmoor, 9 invisible), 1,878 guests, and 826 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,730
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.