Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
https://www.fox6now.com/news/gov-to...-emergency-issues-statewide-mask-mandate

Tiny Tony the commie tyrant, days after stating he won't issue a statewide mask order, now issues statewide mask order.

Dear Wisconsites: Just say you have a medical condition when asked.

Under this order, Wisconsin residents ages 5 and older are required to wear a face covering when they are indoors or in an enclosed space with anyone outside their household or living unit. Face coverings are strongly recommended if you are outdoors and maintaining physical distancing is not possible. The order also enumerates exceptions to the requirement, listing activities such as when an individual is eating, drinking, or swimming. Individuals with health conditions or disabilities that would preclude the wearing of a face covering safely are also exempt from the requirement.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
What kind of documentation is he requiring to qualify for the Medical Exemption.

"Papers" from a DR?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Well, they elected a Bernie clone, just have to live with him for a while. Maybe get a couple of thug females to jump him like they did Tim Carpenter.

Last edited by ST50; 07/30/20.
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by steve4102
What kind of documentation is he requiring to qualify for the Medical Exemption.

"Papers" from a DR?

If it's like the businesses around here, just your word that you have a medical condition. I've been going into Piggly Wiggly and Meijer (both now require masks) without a face diaper and have yet to have anyone question me. Sam's/Wal-Mart require masks but employees are not allowed to accost you further after you tell them you have a medical issue that prevents you from wearing a face diaper. I've read on here from one poster that employees at his WM are only noting the number of people coming in with the diaper and without.

And now Dr. FauXi wants you to wear goggles if you have them. No joke.

I contacted my state rep and senator, both are against the mask mandate. The legislature (both run by R's) is not in session. I recommend calling Robin Vos and Scott Fitzgerald and asking that they call the legislature back in session to overrule the governor. My senator's office stated the earliest they could act on this is next week IF they are called back into session and they have the ability to overrule an EO from Tiny Tony the commie Tyrant. Tiny Tony would likely lose in the conservative leaning state supreme court.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by ST50
Well, they elected a Bernie clone, just have to live with him for a while. Maybe get a couple of thug females to jump him like they did Tim Carpenter.

I strongly encourage the governor to go protest in Madison with his fellow commies.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
CDC says in May 2020 masks don’t work on covid.

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/5/19-0994_article

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Anybody that's visited Wisconsin or served in the military knows that Wisconsin's are some of the dumbest sonsabitches on the planet.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Originally Posted by steve4102

"Papers" from a DR?

If it's like the businesses around here, just your word that you have a medical condition. I've been going into Piggly Wiggly and Meijer (both now require masks) without a face diaper and have yet to have anyone question me. Sam's/Wal-Mart require masks but employees are not allowed to accost you further after you tell them you have a medical issue that prevents you from wearing a face diaper. I've read on here from one poster that employees at his WM are only noting the number of people coming in with the diaper and without.

And now Dr. FauXi wants you to wear goggles if you have them. No joke.

I contacted my state rep and senator, both are against the mask mandate. The legislature (both run by R's) is not in session. I recommend calling Robin Vos and Scott Fitzgerald and asking that they call the legislature back in session to overrule the governor. My senator's office stated the earliest they could act on this is next week IF they are called back into session and they have the ability to overrule an EO from Tiny Tony the commie Tyrant. Tiny Tony would likely lose in the conservative leaning state supreme court.
I first heard about this at 10PM last night (just got back from chopping hay) and I was so pssed off I could hardly sleep.. Evers knew to sign it while the GOP is not in session so he could try to get away with it for a while.. I'll be contacting my state reps here today and telling 'em to get off their asses, get back in session and get this to the courts NOW!

That pos Evers is also gonna get a nice leeeeetle email basically telling him to KMRRA.. One sheriff's already said he's not gonna enforce it, and I would bet our sheriff's going to do the same. I refuse to comply - and anyone who asks will get the 'I have a medical condition that prevents the use of a mask', and HIPPA laws forbid 'em to ask why..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deflave
Anybody that's visited Wisconsin or served in the military knows that Wisconsin's are some of the dumbest sonsabitches on the planet.

some of the best rifle barrels made on earth come from wisconsin.
its madison and milwaukee that fugck it up for the rest of the state.

.... like tears in the rain
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook

some of the best rifle barrels made on earth come from wisconsin.
Not to mention the cheese... laugh

its madison and milwaukee that fugck it up for the rest of the state.
Exactly...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B3

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S

Under this order, Wisconsin residents ages 5 and older are required to wear a face covering when they are indoors or in an enclosed space with anyone outside their household or living unit. [/b]

Why the Foook are the little kids exempt? Germy little fookers will still pass that [bleep] on to anyone in their snot-encumbered periphery. Anyone whose has every raised kids knows that........

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Join the crowd.

Gotta think requiring folks not known to be sick to wear something is illigit, no?

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Slipstream

Under this order, Wisconsin residents ages 5 and older are required to wear a face covering when they are indoors or in an enclosed space with anyone outside their household or living unit. [/b]

Why the Foook are the little kids exempt? Germy little fookers will still pass that [bleep] on to anyone in their snot-encumbered periphery. Anyone whose has every raised kids knows that........

Not this stuff.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V

What, not Texans this time. lol

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Its quite simple, don't wear one if you don't want to.

I've already seen letters from multiple local businesses saying much the same "not our job to enforce this mandate, be a grown up and make your decision"

Our county sheriff has also come out and said point blank that they will not be devoting man power to this, do not call in mask complaints to 911 or non emergency number because they will not be responding.

Finding it hard to lose sleep over this one.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Just see how it goes. There will be local mandates indicating a business can't serve violators. They won't have to enforce, just can't do business with you.

That's how it's ended up here after a couple of weeks.

This chit needs challenged in court.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Just see how it goes. There will be local mandates indicating a business can't serve violators. They won't have to enforce, just can't do business with you.

That's how it's ended up here after a couple of weeks.

This chit needs challenged in court.

You might be right, time will tell.

Not saying its right, just not time to get the BP cranked enough to stroke out yet.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

Oh I tell ya, when it went statewide here, it went to suck. Some places are just ignoring it, but, the majority are not.

Good luck to ya'll.

--- Kid Rock 2022

N
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
N
We got the same b.s in Louisiana boys.the wife is a nurse in Bossier and her best friend is a doctor .she spends a good bit of time at our place to get out of town .the one who fingered out what was up with me.calls the whole mask thing a joke .if you're not washing your hands each time before you put it on and using a new each time so on and so forth .I like getting her kicked off after a couple bourbon,s and watching the show .pisses the wife off but that's fun too

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hillestadj

Finding it hard to lose sleep over this one.

+1

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (1234, 007FJ, 160user, 1936M71, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 60 invisible), 2,130 guests, and 1,204 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,778
Posts18,495,830
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.