Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Right on Elkslayer91 .

I went to the local library - it is packed with ugly-ass women with scowl on their faces at their low paying job ..
I'd bet 50 - 1 odds that the vast majority of them are Hillary lover types and hate a VERY rich successful man like President Trump .
Get off work head home to the cat and a box of cookies - flip the tv on rachal madcow MSNBC ....

It seems clear that there is a very serious cultural problem with many of the females in this country. Not all women of course, but a disturbingly large proportion of all this horseshit going on right now seems to be pushed by silly white women.

[Linked Image from motherjones.com]

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
In Arkansas at the state capitol at 6pm Saturday.

Seriously.

You can watch his video on Jan Morgan's homepage. (Yeah I know, it's facebook... but it has the video.)

https://www.facebook.com/janmorganhomepage

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Video link... has to be copied to you web address box. https://www.facebook.com/debbie.garland.942/videos/1397645467101157/?__tn__=%2CdlCH-R-R&eid=ARAR4FHh10yW_jmSqI2C2M76ydu-JABvdNgtvRMUFscOCWleG4hPi2mrGDeouwr9ix4SBFaz6C5Tv4n3&hc_ref=ARTzyg8u1LTV7s5_gBHE41E-2gBru3kKRypHNQ_xoXCy-jpTNH_LGkWaqqefoeSlsXY
...........Now that is one SOB that I would love to get inside a squared circle. One on one! Gimme 10 seconds....

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
He is not calling for a gunfight, He is calling for suicide.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by johnn
If actual shooting starts, it won't last long

I can see it now...."Ya'll gets up there and commence to gunfightin'. I'll be directin' things from da concrete bunker. Yo, bring me my Bullpup."

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by sharpsguy
BLM bringing a gunfight to Little Rock? I would like to see that. I really and truly would. Hell, I would even buy a ticket to see it, if any were available.

LOL, I called a Bud this afternoon that works at the Capitol, they have two SRT's, three rooftop sniper teams, State Police, County and LR city Police...........PLUS, according to him over 1000 armed citizens expected to arrive, if the 'blue lap mongrels' fire a shot, burn, loot, laser anything they're SOL! if they get their ass stomped, don't look for it on the news, same thing happened to them in OKC, not one fu-king peep about the riot on the news when they lose.

Trump Won!
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by auk1124
Originally Posted by Fireball2
You guys are overlooking the root of the problem. Politicians that allow this to happen and require LE to stand down. THEY are our #1 enemy right now.

In my opinion the politicians are a symptom, not the disease. I think the #1 enemy in America right now is the cultural / educational rot that produced this.

[Linked Image from gannett-cdn.com]
White college aged females leading almost every one of these events, marches, protests, you name it. Nobody will confront them because of the culture that's been cultivated by the left over the last 10-20 years.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Are there not any college aged white women who are not fat?

These women are the reason to defund public education.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
AMH and slowmover, these young pig girls are the result of being raised in the digital, you're so special eras, no one wants them, they're basically useless in life, except test dummies for the med community, so they join any and everything looking for something to belong too, guess even they know they'll never beat the skinny white guy at the hot dog eating contest.

White males their age are no better, chest hairless, fat boobied, muffin topped, weak, pale pink cuck pigs, it makes me sick to see what a large part of our youth has [grown in to] become.

Trump Won!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by billhilly
So can we jest deport all the ugly white women then?

Fuck off you arsehole, I know where you are going with that...we don't need any more!

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
grin We have too many pink pigs to deport, how on earth would their Grandmothers be able to continue to fill the spoiled rotten hoglets with 5 gallon pots of mac and cheese and marshmallows all the while keeping their lifeline cell phone batts hot and charged up?? ; ]

Trump Won!
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gunner500
grin We have too many pink pigs to deport, how on earth would their Grandmothers be able to continue to fill the spoiled rotten hoglets with 5 gallon pots of mac and cheese and marshmallows all the while keeping their lifeline cell phone batts hot and charged up?? ; ]

laugh

You can pen the hogs though.

A large enclosure where they can live in misery the rest of their life. Not gonna make 'em happy anyhow.

California could hold them all. Then build the fence high! smile

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

laugh

A large enclosure where they can live in misery the rest of their life. Not gonna make 'em happy anyhow.

I thought that was what NY was for?

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Gotta have one on each coast! smile

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by JSTUART

laugh

I thought that was what NY was for?

LOL RBB, high fence not needed, pigs cant jump, a deep [buried] fence to repel rooting under would however be necessary, pink hoglets would freeze their tails and ears off in the "big rotten apple" J ; ]

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
BTW RBB, Bud said the mayor and police chief in LR are rotten POS liberals that they don't trust, Gov Asa gave the boys the go ahead, Gov is NOT going to hamstring the operation.

Trump Won!
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
BTW RBB, Bud said the mayor and police chief in LR are rotten POS liberals that they don't trust, Gov Asa gave the boys the go ahead, Gov is NOT going to hamstring the operation.

Yeah, that's the pattern.

That needs to change. Soon.

Remember that Godfather scene when the guy woke up with his horse's bloody head in the bed with him? grin

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Remember that Godfather scene when the guy woke up with his horse's bloody head in the bed with him? grin

Be more impact if they woke up and their feet were missing.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G

Yup, bet horse head spooner didn't have any further questions! ; ]

Trump Won!
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Yeah, waking up in the mornin' to a little head is nice.

But a big, bloody one would get their attention! smile

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
laugh talk about a lumber killer! ; ]

Trump Won!
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

117 members (35, 44mc, 10Glocks, 7x57Hunter, 7887mm08, 300_savage, 8 invisible), 1,708 guests, and 972 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,557
Posts18,510,456
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.