Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
It ain't over till it's over, don't give up hope or all will be lost. That is some tough ass news to take.

Don't limit your challenges
Challenge your limits

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by slumlord
I can’t really say much, but I would take the best fishing trip I ever wanted to

That pretty much sums it up.

Horrible news. I'm sorry.

Camp is where you make it.
N
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
N
Will be a M.D. Anderson on Wednesday for a blood work up and assessment .so we will see what happens .just got off the phone with my brand new case worker.she thinks because of my general health is way better than average if this is gonna get me it better come with its A game.guess working out and swimming with girls was more than just dad time.

T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
My best wishes and prayers sent. I hope things turn out better for you and your family.

Just down the road from The City of Lost Souls in the Land of the Blind.
Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Terrible news. So sorry to hear. Prayers your way.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Tuck your chin and march on. It ain’t over til it’s over and you have things worth fighting for.

Yup.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Nicosdad
Will be a M.D. Anderson on Wednesday for a blood work up and assessment .so we will see what happens .just got off the phone with my brand new case worker.she thinks because of my general health is way better than average if this is gonna get me it better come with its A game.guess working out and swimming with girls was more than just dad time.
Obviously you are a bright and very contemplative person - we need your type - a bunch. Your post here shows that you have established a smart and prompt beginning - early assessment and second opinion reviews should lead you to the most promising course, Gird yourself and attack it for all you are worth - you can win this and I will be praying toward that end. Your wife and girls are fortunate to have experienced such a thoughtful and caring fellow - they know it and want to help you any ways they can - so encourage them to do just that. Keep smiling - try to enjoy every day - be Spirit-filled and hopeful.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Sorry for the kick to the nads.... i know that’s a tough one to take.

Best wishes,
Ben

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

There is one i drive by in Jacksonville when I visit Mayo

Which hospital?

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Wishing the best for ypu. Know two people that beat it.

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Best of luck through this journey,
A good support system is key,and it sounds like you have a great one.

M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
One of the centers of CTCA is never a bad option, in our experience.
Blessings.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
It’s obvious how much you love your family. That said, your best fight is what they will both deserve and expect. Take a couple of days and then go directly to battle mode Marine!

Malcom Forbes stated that one needed a mortal enemy in their life. One they could blame anything on anytime for a place to hang their hate. Well, you sure have one in this disease. Blame it, hate it and fight it all the way to some “extra” time that we are all rewarded w each day.

God Bless you and your crew.
Simper Fi!

America, Our Country and we’re taking it back.
M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
Mayo Clinic or MD Anderson, either.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Look all your girls right in the eye each day and tell them

how much you love them. You are in for a fight, ya been

there before, so win again!

Semper Fi Marine.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
My wife and I are sending heartfelt prayers from Colorado for you and yours. (Like others here.... I think you will whip this chit....!!!)

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Guy i worked with’s wife had cancer. Local (MS) doctors had given her almost no chance.

They went to MD anderson in Houston.

It was a fight. Traveling from MS to Houston once a month. Stopping half way because that’s all she could stand to travel.

She beat it. Thanks been 5 years ago or so. No cancer to this day.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Ex-wife's uncle was given six months max to live. 45 years later he died.

Mathew 22: 37-39

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Nicosdad,

I didn't read through this thread so this may be a duplicate suggestion. I have seen and heard of people going to a church and asking for the elders, whoever they are, to anoint with oil in the name of the Lord Jesus and pray for them. Some are healed and some aren't. Although I don't attend a church and I don't understand it, I just suggest it because sometimes it works.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Ringman
Nicosdad,

I didn't read through this thread so this may be a duplicate suggestion. I have seen and heard of people going to a church and asking for the elders, whoever they are, to anoint with oil in the name of the Lord Jesus and pray for them. Some are healed and some aren't. Although I don't attend a church and I don't understand it, I just suggest it because sometimes it works.

I think you should read the whole thread. I ALWAYS recommend that.

Especially the selected parts about pancreatic cancer, two daughters and M D Anderson hospital.

Fuggin around with bookstore grade canola oil and a thrice divorced elder might be shaky advice.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

533 members (01Foreman400, 160user, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 65 invisible), 2,438 guests, and 1,182 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,317
Posts18,487,330
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.