Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by ChuckKY
Originally Posted by duck911
I run 3 tubes, 2 are Lane. I won't mention the 3rd (*cough* yhm *Cough*), because it will eventually be a Lane.

https://www.silencercentral.com/wp-...eviewed-The-Truth-About-Guns-Article.pdf

In this article, it looks like the YHM was lighter, cost less and had a greater db reduction than the Lane. I'm starting to see the allure of the Lane here.

I became very good friends with an FFL SOT after i had already purchaaes a Bowers and 3 Thunder Beast. This is how I became introduced to Lane. Furthermore, I was getting Lane suppressors at wholesale dealer cost.

I love their serviceability, I love the fact that they do not deteriorate accuracy, I very much like dealing with the company and the fact that they were super cheap for me was also a huge Plus.

I have no experience with YHM... but if others say they are first class I would consider that opinion valid.

No hate here, none meant. I just get a kick sometimes how some views are "If your not shooting what I am, your doing it wrong". I haven't had any accuracy degrade from the YHM either, as a matter of fact I think it has "rounded out" groups on most of the rifles I have shot it on. The thing about suppressors that some people overlook, the cost of the suppressor may just be the look down that rabbit hole. I really like the quick attach mounts, they never shoot loose. Add a half dozen of them or more at $75+ each, plus a cover to keep the skin on when you forget "once" and touch it hot, plus stamp for every one you own and it adds significantly to initial purchase. But I would do it all over again. The rimfire with sub-sonic loads is too much fun for an adult. The firing pin dropping is the loudest thing you hear. YMMV, no harm, no foul.

GB4

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by 1bigdude
Shove the end of the barrel in a Democrat's ear pull trigger.

That huge empty echo could be deafening.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (1936M71, 10gaugeman, 1minute, 160user, 1234, 1Longbow, 59 invisible), 2,176 guests, and 1,309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,928
Posts18,479,870
Members73,953
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.