Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by slowmover12
Are there not any college aged white women who are not fat?

These women are the reason to defund public education.

Attractive women tend not to be radicals.

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Yeah the left is the party of human ice cream cone genderqueer lesbians. Beautiful women are almost universally conservative / right leaning.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
It appears its time to enter a new phase to preserve our heritage.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
E
ERK Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
E
You know if some of you guys would take one for the team and breed a these pigs their attitudes might improve. Whiskey helps. Edk

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by slowmover12
Are there not any college aged white women who are not fat?

These women are the reason to defund public education.

Attractive women tend not to be radicals.

My brother came to visit me back in febuary I had told him how raunchy the local women around ft. Walton beach and the region looked . Told him to look around wherever we go - pay attention and see how many slender attractive females you see . After a couple of days he said he wonders how it could be like this - I said mainly because the vast majority of young women are now lardasses .
We were leaving home depot and I pointed out a slender woman and lardass and said watch it'll be a Mom & daughter -daughter is the fatass - I was right .

I looked at a dating site several years ago on a free weekend deal of some type , couldn't believe how many women had pictures on there with their morbidly obese grown kids .
One woman -quite attractive- with a daughter at least 100lbs. over-weight , the woman was putting her arm around the daughters neck - over the girls shoulders but couldn't really hug her daughter or stand close because she was so fat . The daughter face looked like a white 3 gallon bucket with a face painted on the bucket with Makeup . Just as much the mothers vault for raising a lazy slob .
Imagine the level of confidence a girl has in herself when she's disgustingly fat and her mom is attractive ? SAD screwed up world we live in today .

Right on with your comments Gunner500 , I've hired/fired so many worthless leak sissyboys in the last 25 years - wow - no drive no energy absolute beta boys .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by auk1124
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Right on Elkslayer91 .

I went to the local library - it is packed with ugly-ass women with scowl on their faces at their low paying job ..
I'd bet 50 - 1 odds that the vast majority of them are Hillary lover types and hate a VERY rich successful man like President Trump .
Get off work head home to the cat and a box of cookies - flip the tv on rachal madcow MSNBC ....

It seems clear that there is a very serious cultural problem with many of the females in this country. Not all women of course, but a disturbingly large proportion of all this horseshit going on right now seems to be pushed by silly white women.

[Linked Image from motherjones.com]

If you watch the video real close you can see a ever so slight difference between these Women Biden supporters and these women Trump supporters.
Wonder why that is.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Vic_in_Va
Originally Posted by johnn
If actual shooting starts, it won't last long

I can see it now...."Ya'll gets up there and commence to gunfightin'. I'll be directin' things from da concrete bunker. Yo, bring me my Bullpup."

You can read into that however you like

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Right on Elkslayer91 .

I went to the local library - it is packed with ugly-ass women with scowl on their faces at their low paying job ..
I'd bet 50 - 1 odds that the vast majority of them are Hillary lover types and hate a VERY rich successful man like President Trump .
Get off work head home to the cat and a box of cookies - flip the tv on rachal madcow MSNBC ....

It seems clear that there is a very serious cultural problem with many of the females in this country. Not all women of course, but a disturbingly large proportion of all this horseshit going on right now seems to be pushed by silly white women.

[Linked Image from motherjones.com]

Amongst a sea of Mandingo lovin' Mud Sharks I spot one lonesome white cuck. Dumb bastard.

L
las Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by gemby58
BLM to blacks is the same as KKK is to whites, just a different color

Only, apparently, with more support from both blacks and whites.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

L
las Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Originally Posted by Fireball2
You guys are overlooking the root of the problem. Politicians that allow this to happen and require LE to stand down. THEY are our #1 enemy right now.

In my opinion the politicians are a symptom, not the disease. I think the #1 enemy in America right now is the cultural / educational rot that produced this.

[Linked Image from gannett-cdn.com]
White college aged females leading almost every one of these events, marches, protests, you name it. Nobody will confront them because of the culture that's been cultivated by the left over the last 10-20 years.

Man, that's a whole lot of "Wouldn't poke that" right there!

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Best to keep your social distance from that horde - carry your ten-foot distancing pole.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Kipp Brown does not want any sort of gun fight - it's just his stupid talking.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
These punks are just trying to get themselves a 2020 version of Kent State to use against Trump. The puppet masters don't care who or how many get killed as long as they can get their propaganda.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I figured the gun fight would be over,and on the news by now! Just another chest pounder, that likes to hear his own voice!

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
UPDATE Little Rock, Bud on the ground reported at least two thousand good ole boys showed up armed to the teeth, GOB's had the high ground on blm commies, SRT, three rooftop sniper teams, Mil, State Police, County boys, even some Forest Service guys, it got loud and a bit heated, blm cucks left the Confederate statue and had a march.

part two! blm was blatantly called out buy the GOB's, nothing between them but clean air and opportunity, blm punked out, caved, turned, and walked away to the thunderous sounds of laughter and clapping!

blm got their asses handed to them in Little Rock Arkansas tonight!

Trump Won!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gunner500
UPDATE Little Rock, Bud on the ground reported at least two thousand good ole boys showed up armed to the teeth, GOB's had the high ground on blm commies, SRT, three rooftop sniper teams, Mil, State Police, County boys, even some Forest Service guys, it got loud and a bit heated, blm cucks left the Confederate statue and had a march.

part two! blm was blatantly called out buy the GOB's, nothing between them but clean air and opportunity, blm punked out, caved, turned, and walked away to the thunderous sounds of laughter and clapping!

Lol, not surprising.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Lol, not surprising.

You bet Mag, I think these are test runs, if the commies are able to steal the election it may be on like donkey kong, the blm vaginas are finding out where NOT to go to die, at the same time learning where they can go loot, rob, burn and tear chit up.

Trump Won!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Video?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Amazing what can happen when some REAL GOB ‘s show up armed and ready.
If this happened every where in America for about a week the Groids would STFU and go back to collecting Welfare and smoking weed.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
BLG Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
There is absolutely NOTHING on YouTube the web or especially local news station web sites. NOTHING!!

Not even on DuckDuckGo

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

616 members (160user, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 12344mag, 007FJ, 72 invisible), 2,305 guests, and 1,375 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,678
Posts18,493,839
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.