Print Thread
Hop To
G
g5m Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
And they want you to take it? Right. Let's get right on that bus......

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...exempt-covid-19-vaccine-liability-claims

Retired cat herder.

GB1

G
g5m Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
And also you get this:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...n-creepy-bill-gates-gets-creepier-video/

So. no liability from the vaccine and apparently forced to take it. Right.

Retired cat herder.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by g5m

True.

Just for everyone's information ALL vaccines are liability exempt.

They have a "vaccine court" set up with mostly tax $ and vaccine company judges to hear cases of deaths and serious neurological damage from their poisonings. Nobody knows about them except those in the loop. There's a short statute of limitations which weeds out most claims...over 90%.
Even with that, doctors, nurses push the poison worse than a dirty heroine pusher / pimp.....all exempt.
Pharma companies....all exempt.

If you went to a gas station and the attendant said for $100 one of these pumps has gasoline, the others water. But one lucky winner will get a tank full of sticky coolaid that will gum up the engine. Would any of you shop there?

Then why would someone trust a drug pusher to inject you with harmful chemicals that won't destroy your car engine....no, but it might just kill you. At best it will be like water in the tank.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 08/03/20.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Got your Tin foil hat?

Moe

"Pick out two!"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by g5m

G5m,

I don't want to steal your thunder.
Moe probably won't watch this because he's used to smacking Curley and calling him a numb skull or tin foil hat. Just easier than reading I guess.

Moe,
Here's another easy to watch video that backs up what
G5m has. If you REALLY WANT information, ask and I will post a link to one library on the subject.
https://www.brighteon.com/7e362934-cd39-4133-8e64-256d70ba0d8b

IC B2

G
g5m Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by justsaymoe
Got your Tin foil hat?

Just made a new one. The old one was letting in stray messages.

Retired cat herder.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G5m,

https://www.brighteon.com/e8999772-7a9b-4d60-9070-101fa88fbe19

Vaccine Pioneer Admits Adding Cancer Causing Virus to Vaccines

Did you know that the vaccines are the only classification of substances produced that have special legal status? Of course the one you pointed to with the links. Good info!
The rest fall under the same situation/jurisdiction.
If you have children that die or are permanently brain damaged from their deadly concoction, there's no legal recourse other than the pharma run kangaroo court.
Then, the people who murdered your child with the poison are not triable in any criminal nor civil court.
You have a slim chance, but may win a settlement coming from tax payers and a side pharma contribution slush fund. Congress was paid off by pharmaceutical companies to do this.

Did you know that?
Let me know what you think about the video later.

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
I wouldn’t be surprised if they added something to cause cancer.

G
g5m Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
G5m,

Did you know that the vaccines are the only classification of substances produced that have special legal status? Of course the one you pointed to with the links. Good info!
If you have children that die or are permanently brain damaged from their deadly concoction, there's no legal recourse other than the pharma run kangaroo court.
Then, the people who murdered your child with the poison are not triable in any criminal nor civil court.
You have a slim chance, but may win a settlement coming from tax payers and a side pharma contribution slush fund. Congress was paid off by pharmaceutical companies to do this.

Did you know that?

Interesting video for sure. I remember the story about the monkeys spreading the disease among the others in the labs.I certainly had no information about viral contaminants of vaccines.
Vaccines go back to the cow pox/ small pox era. But, these new vaccines, as indicated in your linked video, cause me to have concern. Especially the RNA vaccines, which is what the corona vaccine(s) will be.
Yes, I did know about the immunity granted by Congress. I just posted about it for the sake of information since the world has been turned upside down by this covid experience.

Retired cat herder.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by g5m
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
G5m,

Did you know that?

Interesting video for sure. I remember the story about the monkeys spreading the disease among the others in the labs.I certainly had no information about viral contaminants of vaccines.
Vaccines go back to the cow pox/ small pox era. But, these new vaccines, as indicated in your linked video, cause me to have concern. Especially the RNA vaccines, which is what the corona vaccine(s) will be.
Yes, I did know about the immunity granted by Congress. I just posted about it for the sake of information since the world has been turned upside down by this covid experience.

That's good. We need more informed men like you leading local communities in the right direction. I think the big picture is overwhelming considering the amount of money big pharma/ medical industrial complex puts into advertising and propaganda campaigns. It's near impossible to convince those here. But, we can encourage each other, take a stand and lead those who are friends and family ....maybe county commissioners too.

IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

526 members (222ND, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 1Longbow, 12344mag, 44 invisible), 2,053 guests, and 1,169 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,877
Posts18,478,919
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.