OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G

Retired cat herder.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
A traffic blocking rioter latched on, and now it's too late to let go.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hitch hiker trying to road surf on a semi.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 08/03/20.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Could it be a truck stop hooker he stiffed when it came time to pay her? Sick minds need to know. shocked
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
A very different hood ornament!

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by PJGunner
Could it be a truck stop hooker he stiffed when it came time to pay her? Sick minds need to know. shocked
Paul B.

that was actually my first thought

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I bet he daid

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
3 Problems

1. Crazy person climbs onto the hood. Nobody has any reason. The person doesn't deserve to die for that. Punched, yes. But not killed.

2. Driver is trying to kill this person. He should have stopped, locked the doors. Wait for the crazy squad.
Instead he not only tries to kill this one, but endangers the lives of those all around him.

3. I understand the shock and awe, nervous laughter, but the car driver and video person are deranged. "Should we call the police?"
Many situations, I might say no. This is attempted murder, not self defense. The guys in the car are having way too much fun.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 08/03/20.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by PJGunner
Paul B.

Most plausible explanation IMHO.

IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
3 Problems

1. Crazy person climbs onto the hood. Nobody has any reason. The person doesn't deserve to die for that. Punched, yes. But not killed.

2. Driver is trying to kill this person. He should have stopped, locked the doors. Wait for the crazy squad.
Instead he not only tries to kill this one, but endangers the lives of those all around him.

3. I understand the shock and awe, nervous laughter, but the car driver and video person are deranged. "Should we call the police?"
Many situations, I might say no. This is attempted murder, not self defense. The guys in the car are having way too much fun.

There's *way* too much craziness going on these days. People are fed up with it. That guy's lucky the truck driver didn't get out and shoot him off the hood of the truck.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is it wearing a women's swimsuit?

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Attempted truck jacking for sure. 2 stupid [bleep] met and neither will back down.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
3 Problems

Bullshit. If he'd have fallen off and got ran over he damn sure deserved it.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
A traffic blocking rioter latched on, and now it's too late to let go.

##dareitiz

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
You do stupid, you should expect bad things!!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bristoe
3 Problems

There's *way* too much craziness going on these days. People are fed up with it. That guy's lucky the truck driver didn't get out and shoot him off the hood of the truck.

If someone came into my driveway and climbed up on my rig, I'd tell him/her/it to get the hell off there .
What is wrong with you?!"
Same if I was stuck in traffic and some bozo did the same. No weapon is obviously on the crazy person.
The guy then gets off and runs away. I have no aftermath other than putting up with crass comments of unbelief on the internet who say I'm lying. Who cares.

You and some others choice. Someone reports your license#, turns the video into the police.... prosecutor shows it to the judge, and on top of the defense lawyer bill...your house and life savings, now you're locked in a cage with bubba for who knows how many years.

Just another perspective. It's not likely that the prosecutor and jury will be members of this forum.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think the driver should have ignored the guy. When he stopped for his delivery the guy could get off and hitch hke back home.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
you're an idiot

MOLON LABE
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by persiandog

Thanks.
This is all I know about this so far.
No trump bumper stickers, or anything that might show motive here. I think some are saying that this is a protestor who is jacking a truck from the windshield.
Thats reading some assumptions into the story this commentator just read, unless I missed something second time through.
More context might reveal the motive.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

84 members (7mm_Loco, 6MMWASP, 6mmbrfan, 3333vl, 9 invisible), 1,763 guests, and 1,014 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,626
Posts18,492,900
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.