Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
You can bet your ass, something nefarious is in the wind.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This XYZ html is all wrong......

https://donaldjtrump.com/xyz

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Now that their test run of how Communist leaning protesters got away with their destruction unimpeded in Dem run cities, for the most part, and the defund police campaign took somewhat of a hold, it seems likely Bernie can replace Biden as their nominee with less resistance from the Dem's in charge of nominating their real pick.

If that doesn't get the Republican base to get out and vote in November, nothing will, IMHO. Although the voting fix is moving forward, also, as planned to dupe us. Plus floating the Trump will refuse to accept the fraudulent vote count plan is starting to become a thing. Say it enough, folks will repeat it as truth. Just like the news saying "secret unnamed government goons are grabbing peaceful protesters off the streets, even though they know the subjects scooped up are most likely terrorists who they have footage of rioting and looting vs peaceful protestors.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Debates with Trump delayed forever....

Yep. Look for him to come down with case of Covid 19 a day before the first scheduled debate. It ain’t gonna happen!

Kamala the K U N T will be the VP Pick, though. Book it! 😜

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
biden can't wait to find out who "his" pick is.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by poboy

LMAO! Good one Mike!!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

LMAO! Good one Mike!!!

Yup, good humor usually has much truth in it.

Last edited by steve4102; 08/04/20.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Bi'dum doesn't even know who "his" pick is..

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Once Slow Joe makes a decision, does anyone really expect him to remember which one he chose?

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Once Slow Joe makes a decision, does anyone really expect him to remember which one he chose?

Yes, half the country.

Over half the country isn’t even aware that Biden has literally lost his mind.

Nor do they care.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Keep your eye on the #3 slot. Pelosi sits there. Be afraid, be very, very afraid.

LOL
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
That's so true.

MOLON LABE
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Biden's pick is going to Moochele, the Obama’s can't afford to lose this election.

Life is good live it while you can.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
As bad as Joe is getting to be, I'm thinking he may just drop out and we're gonna get maybe Kamala (she who sleeps her way to the top) Harris and maybe (?) Warren for VP. The latter just a WAG on my part.

I can see it now. For some ungodly reason Joe does run and wins. It's inaugration day and when sworn in Joe say, :duuuhh!
Paul B..

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by bbassi

Petty sure I remember at least one race where the Dem candidate got pulled or died right before the election, and some court allowed them to replace him after the cut off. NJ Senator maybe?

I think that was in 1972 when Senator Eagleton, McGovern's pick for VP, was discovered to have been in a mental hospital (or something) years earlier. That was after he had been nominated at the convention. Eagleton was persuaded to drop out and the Party Yahoos just picked someone else.

If they can persuade Biden to "voluntarily" drop out, they can pick someone else. No courts involved.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by bbassi

Petty sure I remember at least one race where the Dem candidate got pulled or died right before the election, and some court allowed them to replace him after the cut off. NJ Senator maybe?

I think that was in 1972 when Senator Eagleton, McGovern's pick for VP, was discovered to have been in a mental hospital (or something) years earlier. That was after he had been nominated at the convention. Eagleton was persuaded to drop out and the Party Yahoos just picked someone else.

If they can persuade Biden to "voluntarily" drop out, they can pick someone else. No courts involved.

I doubt they have to persuade a Biden to do anything this late in the game.

The persuading was done months ago and the plan is already being implemented.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Can you imagine what would happen if some large corporation announced they were going to pick a new CEO but the CEO had to be a black woman? Their stock price would drop in half. It would drop more if they let months go by without a pick after announcing that.

Personally I don't care. I vote my race and I vote my pocketbook and they already lost my vote on the second criterion.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Dont laugh. Lot of truth there. His handlers will do the picking for him, no doubt about it.

[Linked Image]
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Biden's pick is going to Moochele, the Obama’s can't afford to lose this election.
IMHO they pick her and they can kiss that election goodbye..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by TrueGrit

Dynasty baby?

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (10Glocks, 22250rem, 160user, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 68 invisible), 2,482 guests, and 1,296 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,477
Posts18,489,976
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.