Print Thread
Hop To
C
Cretch Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
Just read this on one of our local news sites. Rochester School is about 30 or 35 miles from me. What the hell is wrong with these kids? Thank God someone spoke up. Sounds like they should have spoke up about a year ago.

http://www.inkfreenews.com/2020/08/04/two-teens-arrested-for-plotting-school-massacre/

Two Teens Arrested For Plotting School Massacre
August 4, 2020 3:14 PM avatarRay Balogh Updated: Aug 4, 2020 @ 3:21 PM
By Ray Balogh
InkFreeNews
ROCHESTER — John Lawrence Schultz IV, 18, and Donald Victor Robin Jr., 17, were arrested Friday, July 31, and have been preliminarily charged with conspiracy to commit murder and intimidation.

John Lawrence Schultz IV, 18, shown, and 17-year-old Donald Victor Robin, were arrested Friday, July 31, for conspiracy to commit murder and intimidation for plotting a school massacre in Rochester. Photo provided.

Schultz, a former student of the Rochester Community School Corporation, was picked up at his home at 630 W. 6th St., Rochester, and Robin, who also attended the school system, was apprehended at his residence at 1629 N. Meridian Road, Apt. C, Rochester.

Schultz is currently incarcerated without bond at the Fulton County Jail and Robin is being held at an undisclosed juvenile facility, although he was automatically waived to adult court because of the severity of the charges.

Conspiracy to commit murder is a Level 2 felony, carrying a possible penalty of 10 to 30 years in prison, and intimidation, a Level 6 felony, is subject to a 6-month to 2 1/2-year jail term.

Schultz and Robin are accused of plotting a Columbine-type massacre at a Rochester community school. In a press release, the Rochester Police Department announced, “At this time it is believed that any active threat toward the school, regarding these two individuals, has been eliminated.” Schultz’s residence is about 500 feet from Riddle Elementary School.

According to a police report filed with the court, the department was notified by an anonymous informant on July 13 that “Johnny Schultz IV and some friends are planning a school massacre … they have a bunch of guns and they are waiting for school to open to ‘kill a bunch of kids.’”

The informant visited the suspects several times and observed them smoking meth during their conversations.

Dating back to May 12, Schultz posted several veiled threats on his two Facebook pages, including the lyrics to the song “Pumped Up Kids,” a graphic of a partial skeleton and a photo college with an image of Columbine killer Eric Harris.

Robin’s Facebook page featured a photo of Harris’s accomplice, Dylan Klebold, shooting a gun. The two Rochester suspects were Facebook friends and exchanged messages about their plans beginning April 20, the 21st anniversary of the Columbine shooting.

In an Aug. 6, 2019 message exchange with an unnamed Facebook user, Robin wrote, “I wish I could kill as many people as I could” and noted such a massacre was “something that I actually had an itch for when I used to go to school.”

Before that, on June 28, 2019, Robin wrote, “Believe me, I’m a psychopath, and I’d love to be a murderer.”

He admitted at one point he took steps to shoot up Rochester Middle School, explaining he had placed an AR-15 and 12 loaded magazines in a duffel bag, planning to kill “100 or more people,” including “innocent kids, friends, best friends and all of the teachers” before killing himself.

He concluded the endeavor was too risky because of the school’s new security system. In an Aug. 18, 2019 message he said he would wear an outfit similar to those worn by the Columbine shooters.

Robin also made internet searches of “quotes school shooting” and “school shootings” and commented about shooting up Caston and Rochester high schools, various festivals and black churches and said he dreamed of shooting up an airport.

Investigators also discovered on the Facebook accounts of Schultz and Robin “numerous references to the use of and the sale of illegal narcotics to include conversations, photos and videos,” according to the police report.

Both cases are pending in the Fulton County Circuit Court.

3825 24336
GB4

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I'm definitely a "No victim, no crime" guy. That said, there are endless reasons kids get to this place in their heads. Most of those reasons are called "media".

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

588 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 160user, 57 invisible), 1,993 guests, and 1,178 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,877
Posts18,479,011
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.