Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 14 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 13 14
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Ghostinthemachine: I actually am old enough to remember when the french fries from MickeyD's were edible and pleasing to eat!
They are now potato compost shaped into french fries and all are horrifically freezer burnt and taste terrible!
I would not spend my money on MickeyD's french fries if they were the last fries on earth - and I absolutely LOVE french fries.
MickeyD's french fries no longer rate even in the top 100 of available french fries!
And that is sad because McDonalds was once a great American company with quickly served, fresh, clean, pleasant tasting food - I abhor the crap that McDonalds currently microwaves up - my money is MUCH better spent elsewhere.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

GB4

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by battue
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Bate,

Making my own saves my time, trouble, money and is the best available in town. One simple little thing that makes me a Happy camper in the morning.

Playing the nice card and giving me the Bate greeting doesn't impress me...This place is unique in that it has a high tolerance for fools...Which is the only reason you are still here.....

My old teacher used to tell me that those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

You guys start pissing on anothers foot, then you whine when you get a little snap kick to the balls.
If you don't like the feeling, then keep your barn door closed. I'm not one of the soy boys you're used to pissing on.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Often I'll order the chicken sandwich, and water for $1.07, the last of the big time spenders. laugh

Nothing wrong with keeping some money in your pocket. 👍

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Varmitguy, you're wrong at every level. Watch and learn.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by deflave
The Steak Egg and Cheese Bagel is the greatest fast food product ever produced.

Forgot about those... been 5+ years. They were pretty damn good.

I mistakenly thought you preferred COCK.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Hardee's is great...

North of Georgia... Hardee's is as close as I can get to death by "Streak-O-Lean".

Damn... just thinking about " Streak-O-Lean" makes me want some.

Last edited by CashisKing; 08/06/20. Reason: Damn phone typos

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Y’all liked McD’s back when they had the metal ash trays...

Big Mac in one hand.
Winston Salem in the other.....

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
The closest McDonalds to me is kept pretty clean and is fully staffed with white folks. Many of which are the kids of people I know personally.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Y’all liked McD’s back when they had the metal ash trays...

Big Mac in one hand.
Winston Salem in the other.....

Another freedom lost to the cry babies. I remember the good old days when there were ash trays in every restaurant, store and bar.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Ghostinthemachine: I actually am old enough to remember when the french fries from MickeyD's were edible and pleasing to eat!
They are now potato compost shaped into french fries and all are horrifically freezer burnt and taste terrible!
I would not spend my money on MickeyD's french fries if they were the last fries on earth - and I absolutely LOVE french fries.
MickeyD's french fries no longer rate even in the top 100 of available french fries!
And that is sad because McDonalds was once a great American company with quickly served, fresh, clean, pleasant tasting food - I abhor the crap that McDonalds currently microwaves up - my money is MUCH better spent elsewhere.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

So it’s ranked 101st place?

Really now...??

Name 3 of those other 100 that you like better.

tell us the best kept secrets,

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Varmitguy, you're wrong at every level. Watch and learn.
]
Surprising to no one who has ever read his posts.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Y’all used to like McD’s when they had the Muppet character real glass drinking glasses.

New one each week.

Friends came over to eat, had to break out the muppet glasses.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
From what I've seen, all the fast food joints a more alike than different.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by wabigoon
From what I've seen, all the fast food joints a more alike than different.

I dunno....

Raisin Canes’ i could eat 2x day 6 days a week.

One Love!

Dave

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Dess
My first paycheck job was McDonalds. My manager was one of the best I ever had and taught me a lot. He would hire someone, and if they worked hard, he'd give them a raise within a month. It helped keep decent people, and the others would soon quit. I got a raise before my first paycheck. He also was no-nonsense when it came to paychecks. He staffed appropriately on payday and didn't play games with your money. In fact, one of his sayings was "The quickest way to pi$$ off someone is to mess with their money or their family." His management style was one that if you weren't in the middle of a lunch or dinner rush, you should be cleaning up or preparing for one. Couple of months later I was running my own shift. Had to be 18 for manger, but I didn't want a career at McDonalds.

Years later, I was eating my lunch at a McDonalds, and noticed it was fully and completely staffed. There were corporate type people going around and asking customers questions. A manager with a clipboard was dutifully writing down responses. When they approached my table, he asked the usual questions about quality, price, and cleanliness. His last question was if there was anything they could do to improve efficiency. I asked if he had ever worked a lunch rush when half your crew was missing. He said no, and I told him that if he had, he would figure out damn quick what the inefficiencies were. The manager with the clipboard was happily writing everything down and gave me a knowing wink.

Decent part time job for a 16 year old high school kid.

My first wife worked there while she was in high school.
Back then it was mostly white folks working and mostly in high school and most moved on to something else or college.
I have to say its my last resort mostly because of the very low quality help in most of the stores in my area. Not much better in the others except for Chic-fil-a. Most of those are better managed and staffed. Lately I've been stopping at Hardee's, there's a store near by with decent management and they keep it clean. At least as far as I can see......

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
If you need a nap......Wendy's drive-thru is better.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Haven't eaten at McD in 15 years, don't miss it either.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by battue
The facts from the Motley Fool....

They have made over 300 billion burgers ...

Holy mackerel, they must have used at least a couple hundred pounds of ground beef by now!!

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by deflave
The Steak Egg and Cheese Bagel is the greatest fast food product ever produced.

Forgot about those... been 5+ years. They were pretty damn good.

I mistakenly thought you preferred COCK.

Only if it’s stuffed between a bagel.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Yes can you share an experience or reason why you shouldn't eat at McDonalds..

I'm sure we can come up with more than 100 reasons.

We'll let the 6 year old start in this report right here.
Reason#1 why you should NOT eat at McDonalds.

https://www.infowars.com/six-year-old-chokes-on-face-mask-baked-into-mcdonalds-chicken-nugget/

In order to keep track, number your reason from the previous post. If you have more than one reason, make sure they are counted separately.

Young feller, I eat there at least 3 times a week. I like the food and especially the price.

Page 6 of 14 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

699 members (17Hunter, 160user, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 153, 75 invisible), 2,998 guests, and 1,384 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,976
Posts18,480,799
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.