Home
Yes can you share an experience or reason why you shouldn't eat at McDonalds..

I'm sure we can come up with more than 100 reasons.

We'll let the 6 year old start in this report right here.
Reason#1 why you should NOT eat at McDonalds.

https://www.infowars.com/six-year-old-chokes-on-face-mask-baked-into-mcdonalds-chicken-nugget/

In order to keep track, number your reason from the previous post. If you have more than one reason, make sure they are counted separately.
1. You should not eat at McDonald's if you like the best French fries.
That's #2 ironbender.

We're off to a good start.👍
If you hate ordinary things that have Mc added to it to make it somehow better. McNugget, McDouble, Mayor McCheese
#4 The last time I got coffee there, the guy serving at the cash register was a flaming homo and proud of it.

I didn't want him touching my coffee cup.

Looks like we posted at the same time, so I'll change mine to 4.
The McChickens are great and are $1. The fries are the greatest and always have been.
Ghost,

You gotta link to the story man.
It's a little 6 year old thats starting the thread with the beloved Mc nuggets. Its gonna gross you out.
Too much "diversity" in most of them.. that ruins my appetite always...
I only need 1 reason, it’s disgusting as is pretty much all fast food. Only exception is Sonic and Filibertos lol
Seafire is 5, so this is

Ronald Mc Donald reminds me of John Wayne Gay-z

Some nasty looking people working in there,don t want them touching my food.
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
#4 The last time I got coffee there, the guy serving at the cash register was a flaming homo and proud of it.

You catch the gay?
I prefer to eat things made from actual food.
I can't remember the last time I ate at the red-headed clown's place.
anyone that thinks mcgarbages fries are the best doesn't know what real food is.

unflavored garbage.

everyone takes the kids there to eat fries and the smother them in ketsup which is one of the saltiest things every invented. hook them on salt at a early age .

my doctor says if they took the salt out of fries and ketsup all fast would be gone.if i eat there at all,its breakfast. a biscuit on the run.
Has zero nutritional value.
#7: The food is just plain nasty.
#8: Whataburger is 1000% better.
#9: Sonic is 500% better and they have corndogs.
McDonald's is about 110% nasty.

I would never eat there by choice... but sometimes on a long trip there are few other options.

Stop at a United Dairy Farmers for diesel fuel one day in Front Royal Virginia... went inside to use the head and looked at their food prep Center on my way out... and decided to give them a try. There had two breakfast sandwiches for $4... caught my attention as cheap enough. Turned out they were damn good food.

Got my breakfast sandwich on a big multigrain bun with a bunch of spinach peppers... whole damn garden. I reckon the multigrain buns are bigger because they are at lunch or dinner base. Anyway whole bunch of veggies bacon egg and cheese 2 bucks a sandwich hard to beat. My dick was hard all day.

I'm convinced McDonald's uses saltpeter and their meat so you'll get the opposite effect.
Originally Posted by ironbender

You catch the gay?

No, but afraid that I might.
I went to the men's room to wash up.
I didn't want to touch the door handle for the crap smeared everywhere.
I somehow got my foot high enough to open the door with my shoe. I never thought Kung Fu or Karate classes would come in handy for something like THAT.
😄
Sometimes it's better to just go hungry.
Seafire is 5, so this is

Ronald Mc Donald reminds me of John Wayne Gay-z

Damn, how long have you been saving that one?
I eat there occaisonally. Like the fries, quarter pounder with cheese. And if I’m traveling on a hunting trip, sausage egg McMuffin hash browns and coffee.
Good luck getting to 100. McDonalds has not become successful by all the criticism posted here. Instead they have become a target and get degraded for doing well. The largest chain in the world and continue to lead that industry, yet their food is no good and no one likes it.

Sounds like a bunch of Democrat malcontents need to ask Oprah or Whoopi Goldberg to help them choose what to eat.
8?. I live in an area where the low common denominator for minimum wage employees is really low, and that's where they all end up, fast food places like McDonald's. Don't let a literal *moron make your food, enough said...

* Moron: A person with mild intellectual disability having a mental age of from 7 to 12 years and generally having communication and social skills enabling some degree of academic or vocational education. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.
DocRocket here on this forum was talking about health care He said, "You can have, fast, cheap, or good. Pick two"
That could well apply to food.
Who eats there anyway?
Fugging kook.
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin
8?. I live in an area where the low common denominator for minimum wage employees is really low, and that's where they all end up, fast food places like McDonald's. Don't let a literal *moron make your food, enough said...

* Moron: A person with mild intellectual disability having a mental age of from 7 to 12 years and generally having communication and social skills enabling some degree of academic or vocational education. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.

Be that as it may be, anyone that gets out and goes forth to work has dignity and most of them have a hell of a lot more dignity than those who criticize them to make themselves feel superior,,,,like, say, the typical College professor types.

Jmo
The Steak Egg and Cheese Bagel is the greatest fast food product ever produced.
A job is a job.

Any food that you dont make yourself can be suspect.

I would wager that there isnt a single food seller in the USA that feeds more people in a safer and more consistent fashion than McDonald's.

You jabronies should stick to your organic kale smoothies that were fertilized with human schit from the waste water plant.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Fugging kook.

It became trendy to schit on McDonalds shortly after tobacco was deemed evil and the n-word became a hate crime.
Besides finding a fried mask in your mcnuggets,
The chicken meat is very poor quality.
I fed my animals organic chicken ONLY.
Even the Gator got the BEST feed.
He would talk to me with that southern draw in Gatorese. He'd beg and let me know when he was hungry. I'd give him a chicken...his favorite.
He shake it make sure it was dead before eating.... after all don't we?
Chew it a while....crunching up the bones.
And he'd swallow it down whole.

Afterwards he'd often thank me, then take a big drink of water. He had better table manners than a lot of children.
I can't imagine offering chicken mcnuggets for him.
He was a goood boy. I miss that ol gator.
Originally Posted by HitnRun
Good luck getting to 100. McDonalds has not become successful by all the criticism posted here. Instead they have become a target and get degraded for doing well. The largest chain in the world and continue to lead that industry, yet their food is no good and no one likes it.

Sounds like a bunch of Democrat malcontents need to ask Oprah or Whoopi Goldberg to help them choose what to eat.

In the words of Yogi Berra, nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded.
Besides finding a fried mask in your mcnuggets,
The chicken meat is very poor quality.
I fed my animals organic chicken ONLY.
Even the Gator got the BEST feed.
He would talk to me with that southern draw in Gatorese. He'd beg and let me know when he was hungry. I'd give him a chicken...his favorite.
He shake it make sure it was dead before eating.... after all don't we?
Chew it a while....crunching up the bones.
And he'd swallow it down whole.

Afterwards he'd often thank me, then take a big drink of water. He had better table manners than a lot of children.
I can't imagine offering chicken mcnuggets for him.
He was a goood boy. I miss that ol gator.

After reading this it became apparent that you aren’t qualified to work at Mc D’s.

And not because you are overqualified.
I am glad the 'Camper stuck around long enough to reveal how much of a kook he is.
A job is a job.

I just wish all the folks working there were as thoughtful as you Jim.
Unfortunately, the manager at the counter looked like Michael Jackson. I told the gals on the way out about the mens room. She yelled at her manager about it. Sounded like he had some good buddies in there....um... dirtying up the place.

Any food that you dont make yourself can be suspect.

How true about the food when eating out.👍

I would wager that there isnt a single food seller in the USA that feeds more people in a safer and more consistent fashion than McDonald's.

It's consistent alright.

You jabronies should stick to your organic kale smoothies that were fertilized with human schit from the waste water plant.

That fertilizer should be a crime.
The last time I was in McDonalds, that was smeared all over the place along with other bodily fluids that would turn your stomach.
In case they're consistent, I'll not so much as buy coffee there when nothing else is open. That's for sure.
BTW, thanks for the reminder to plant kale and a dozen other greens in my back yard. It'll likely last to the end of fall.

😂
Sorry I had you on "ignor" mode.
You just made my day Jim!
Not only a kook.....but a kook full of bullschit.
.....so I told off the girl in the drive through......
Friend was a manager at a branch. She once got to see how they make the chicken nuggets. Her reply was "I would never eat one of those."
Originally Posted by kingfisher
Friend was a manager at a branch. She once got to see how they make the chicken nuggets. Her reply was "I would never eat one of those."

Parts is parts.

The eating public picks their own poisions, driven by convenience.
Fugging kook.

Wait, he will be beetching about Charmen shortly; don't doubt there will be a You tube of the why. Attention hounds always find something and relish in showing their azzzz....
Not only a kook.....but a kook full of bullschit.

I thought you were the one that raised those.

Didn't you so much as read the article posted about that little girl?

She found something that wasn't the RIGHT toy in her happy meal, Jim.

Jim, you said,
"I would wager that there isnt a single food seller in the USA that feeds more people in a safer and more consistent fashion than McDonald's."

That little 6 year old found a surprise in that happy meal! It was one of those " safer and more consistent fashions" you brag on Micky D's about.
It was a melted mask in the safer and consistent chicken. That's fine with some ranchers, but call me a kook again: I suspect there's a farmer or two on this thread that would think that's pretty darn gross.
I wouldn't feed MY children or anyone's children that garbage. You boys do what you want with yours.
Another reason to NOT eat at McDonalds.

The "safer and more consistent fashion" of liberals ends up in your food.
😂😄😄
Yup, sounds good to some of you to have Michael Jackson's snotty mask in your food.
Maybe that "fashionable" white latex glove of his will be next on your menu!

"Would you like ketchup with that mask Battu & toot?"

Blahaha! 😂

My Grandma fixed a much better meal, I am now spoiled to all else!
Originally Posted by deflave

I agree with you. but the azzholes here stopped selling it when the virus started..
You barely get through a day licking windows at McDonald's....and they served millions of meals.

One of you has a problem......and it aint McDonald's.

Ain't been in one for 30 years.....
Originally Posted by aalf

Ain't been in one for 30 years.....

Yeah right......your retirement party from Standard Oil was a McD's.
Originally Posted by Jim1611
My Grandma fixed a much better meal, I am now spoiled to all else!

Another lost soul. Why would anyone look for “Home Cooking” when they go out to eat?
#10. Mc Donald supports BLM
Because the food is not real X's 100.
The facts from the Motley Fool....

They have made over 300 billion burgers ...Try to do anything 300 billion times and not have the occasional screw-up...you can't and neither can Mr. perfect, aka happy....

https://www.fool.com/investing/2016/10/11/15-fascinating-things-you-probably-didnt-know-abou.aspx
Originally Posted by gunner500

Has been known to produce virtual turds, hear tell.
I don't like much on their menu but I do like their fries and the breakfast burritos. If there's too much "diversity" for you there it's because of the shyt hole you choose to live in or frequent.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

LOL, anything that can sit on counter for ten years and not spoil is lab-fu-ked extraordinaire.

"Would you like ketchup with that mask Battu & toot?"

Blahaha! 😂

It's Battue not Battu..you can't even get it right one time, let alone 300 billion...Mr Perfect scores again!!!!!
fry salt sell it i'll eat it
Originally Posted by ironbender

You catch the gay?

Does a mask prevent the spread of the gay?
Have a McMuffin and Large Ice Water nearly every day for breakfast. $1.31. Could buy Jimmy Deans frozen ones at the store for about the same price but I like my fake food fresh. Every once in a while a Quarter Pounder with Cheese hits the spot.
Because they don't have the McRib all year.
This thread got me hungry for 3 double cheeseburgers , no mustard and extra pickles, fries, and a large coke with no ice.
Mcdonalds here I come around noon.

Wish they would bring back the breakfest steak bagel,s.....

Fugging food of da Gods on the run!!!

Fast food connoisseur thread.
LMFAO!!!

You all want something horrible????

Go scarf down MRE menu # 22 shrimp jambalaya.

Get back to me on that afterwards.......

Buncha Nancy,s on here ( a few for sure)....

LOL!!!

LOL, anything that can sit on counter for ten years and not spoil is lab-fu-ked extraordinaire.

You got that right.
Had no idea HOW RIGHT you were until.....
Why no ice Renegade?

The Fajitas MRE is horrible and not meant to be eaten in the field.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Because they don't have the McRib all year.
Yep, the McRibs are good.
Never eaten a Mcrib
. ....Until my friend Mike Adams ran specimens through his lab.
His analysis was the first thing that came to mind when that 6yo found the mask fried into her food.
This is more than a simple quality control issue.
Although someone on here, not gunner, compares the filthy chemicals /unknown substances served comparable to misspelling his handle.
Someone's mighty PROUD of that mighty fine name of theirs.
Never eaten a Mcrib

VIrtual Ribs.
Happy Campy been watching too much Oprah.
Never eaten a Mcrib

VIrtual Ribs.

Yeah...I guess they are kind of a formed meat concoction.

I like a Big Mac once a month or so.
Mcdonalds is awesome, me and my dad are going to vote in a little bit. I’ll bet he’d like to swing thru there.

Basket of fries, $3
2small cheesburgers $2
2 drinks anysize $1

$6 two people

Dont be a pussy, put some ketchup on it, eat it.
Happy Campy been watching too much Oprah.

Happy Camper IS Oprah

Give him another week, he’ll burst into flames as the closet liberal he is. They always do.
Did Tom Cruise jump him on his couch?
Never eaten a Mcrib

VIrtual Ribs.

Not enough meat and too much bun on a big mac.
Originally Posted by CashisKing

Yep. What would one expect from a place full of dimocraps?
Generally, they are filthy and full of flies. They clean all their drink machines with poison and have near poisoned MANY CUSTOMERS with their faux "ice tea" because they didn't rinse the poison out after "cleaning" it. Including my own wife.

For a while when the internet was sketchy, back in the day here, I'd go there for breakfast. Sausage egg Mcmuffin and a pop. I'd sit in the back tables and plug in to their internet for an hour or two several days a week.

Out there in the public area, in the mornings, is where they would have staff meetings and interview potential employees. I could also see the bathroom doors from there. That cured me of EVER EATING ANYTHING FROM ANY MCDONALDS, EVER AGAIN.

They get the lowest scum of the community working there and even THEY don't last long. Hepatitis isn't on the menu but it comes with every thing they touch. McD doesn't do drug testing to quote the manager, "If we did that we could hire any one. We only drug test people who get hurt on the job so we don't have to pay workmans comp." Employees run in and out of those bathrooms like it is the candy dispenser and NEVER WASH THEIR HANDS.

That back door by the drive up? Pay attention to that while you are waiting for ever in the drive up line. Smoker hang out, garbage hauler in and out, most of the time wearing those gloves they will be using to handle your food and money when they go back inside. They think those gloves are to keep their own hands clean, like a garbage man wears.

The police, at least the local ones here, won't eat there because they don't want to see the people they have arrested handling their food.

I wouldn't eat in those places if they paid ME.

I frequent McDs occasionally on long road trips - to use the restroom.
Jag be rollin outta there making french love to one of them vaniller ice cream cones

Old people cant resist soft serve, micky dees soft serve is like the sirens in the 12th book of Homer's epic poem Odysseus, feels good on a gummer’s smooth rails, helps their synapsis fire on a little longer, enough to them home
I eat there anyway. I don’t want to live forever
Celebrating blacks 24/7/365 not just in Feb. , remember seeing the commercial 15 years ago - place sucks for many other reasons too .

And, I would have told him so. Or, I would have walked away. But I would never patronize a McDonalds in the first place.
McDonalds isn't food.
One of McDonald's most popular menu items in Japan is a one pound order of French fries.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Here are ten menu items for Japanese McDonalds

https://www.thetravel.com/mcdonalds-food-menu-japan/

McDonald's menus vary all around the world, and Japan has some particularly awesome items available for consumption!

BY TIFFANI DANIEL
JUN 07, 2019

Hate on it all you want, but McDonald's food still continues to be some of the most sought-after quick meals. And not just in the U.S. McDonald's are booming around the globe, and with each new installment comes a new opportunity for McDonald's to add onto its questionably high-calorie food menu items. One such location that continues to surprise foodies with their food options is the McDonald's in Japan.

Now, if you are from Japan or have spent a considerable amount of time there, these McDonald's foods won't seem outside of the norm. But to those in other sectors of the world who have grown tired of McDonald's basic Big Mac and Oreo McFlurry, look at exotic McDonald's food selections with mouths watering.

Thinking about taking a trip to Japan? These 10 awesome McDonald's foods that you can only get in Japan just make be the motivation you need to finally book that ticket.

McPork
This simple addition was a hit at McDonald's location in Japan. The pork patty sandwich is covered in garlic and black pepper sauce, which lettuce to add some texture. Taste testers say it is a unique blend of salty and sweet, with the size being comparable to the atypical breakfast sausage patty. The wrapper is, oddly enough, written in English so that hungry guests can easily spot the brown-plastic wrap McPork sandwich.

Teriyaki Burgers
The Teriyaki McBurger is actually a staple in Japan. This sauced-covered meat-lovers sandwich is comparable to your typical McDouble, except instead of beef patties, this one is made with a pork patty. If you get it as-is, the patty will be dripping in sweet-tangy sauce, accompanied by mayonnaise and lettuce. As of 2019, there are even more teriyaki options at Japanese McDonalds; they also serve the Chee Chee Teriyaki McBurger, Teriyaki Chicken Fillet-O, Gran Teriyaki, and the Hee Hee Teriyaki McBurger“

Shrimp Filet
If you already enjoy McDonald's Fish Filet, then perhaps you will be brave enough to try Japan's Shrimp Filet concoction. Seafood served as fast food institutions is already a questionable option, but there's a reason why this is on Japan's menus-- people love it! It's called the Ebi-Filet over there, and the sandwich is comprised of a shrimp-stuffed patty, topped with a delicate blend of coleslaw, nestled between two sesame seed buns.

German Sausage Chicken Sandwich
This cultured-snack is inspired by Germany's popular mix of meats. This sandwich is seasonal in Japan McDonald's, but the anticipation is comparable to North America's McRib phenomenon.

This German-themed burger is jam-packed with a piece of fried chicken, a pork sausage patty, and a sauerkraut topping for an extra zesty flavor.

The Full Moon Cheese Tsukimi Burger
This is another seasonal favorite only served at McDonald's in Japan. The Full Moon Cheese Tsukimi Burger is inspired by the harvest moon festival called tsukimi. This festival is held in Japan and Vietnam on August 15th according to the lunar calendar when there will be a full moon at night. So, naturally, this sandwich is only served during the autumn season.

The sandwich is simple when it comes to ingredients, but it definitely has the power to fill you up. The standard beef patty is met up with cheese and a large egg patty, which is supposed to represent the full moon.

Mega Muffin
Talk about the breakfast of champions. Although America did away with its Super Size options, Japanese inhabitants are still putting up the challenge. This Mega McMuffin is just your standard breakfast sandwich, made with two English muffins, a sausage patty, egg, and cheese. The Mega McMuffin, is a mammoth of a sandwich are twice the size of its originator.

Chocolate Fries
Now, let's get to the weird stuff. People are known to dunk their fries into strange dips; anything from ketchup, mayonnaise, to ice cream. Generally speaking, when it comes to fries, nothing is off limits. It seems that McDonald's in Japan wanted to test this theory by serving up chocolate french fries at their locations.

And apparently, they're a hit! The chocolate sauce will change colors depending on what holidays are coming up (green and red for Christmas, orange and black for Halloween), making them a festive treat. If you're not a chocolate fan, they also have Ume (Sour Plum) Fries, which is a sour pink mix they serve on top of McDonald's classic fries.

Cheesecake McFlurry
If there is one thing that other countries can learn from Japan's McDonald's menu, its that cheesecake-flavored anything will always be in popular demand. Whoever thought to include a Cheesecake McFlurry onto Japan's food list needs a raise. This McFlurry is citrus and cheesecake infused ice cream blend that is only available in Miyazaki during the summer.

Now if only this delicious ice cream design would make its way to America.

Sankaku Choco Pie Black
[img]https://i.postimg.cc/HsmZkCs9/JAPAN-Sankaku-Choco-Pie-Black.jpg[/img]
There aren't many chocolate food options when it comes to McDonald's in North America. That's why Japan's Sankaku Choco Pie Black is such a hard-hitter. This flaky pastry oozes with a warm chocolate filling that is guaranteed to be the envy of any chocolate-lovers dream. The chocolate filling has a bit of almond, giving the entire dessert a unique crunchy surprise.

Pineapple Pie
[img]https://i.postimg.cc/d1d6J5bf/JAPAN-Pineapple-Pie.jpg[/img]
Move over apple pie, there's a new pastry-stuffed dessert in town. American's are partial to the gooey cinnamon and apply infused baked goods at their location McDonald's, but this pineapple pie could be a hot contender. It's made up of the same sugary sweet mold as the staple apple pie, but obviously, it has a pineappled-filled center instead. The rick pineapple filling pairs surprisingly well with the turnover. Most reviews rave that this pie is cooked to perfection, with no oily residue, and perfectly crusted ends. These Japanese locations aren't stingy about their fillings either, as this pineapple pie is said to be loaded with the hot, sweet goodness.
Why no ice Renegade?

They fill the fugging cup up 3/4 th full of ice man

36 oz cup winds up having 12oz of coke in it after that profit increasing schit.

Cold enough for me outta the machine as it is.

Drink soda maybe once or twice a month anyways.
Kinda a treat to me to drink it.

I drink water and 1 cup of strong instant coffee a day.

Im not finnicky.

LOL!!!
Originally Posted by Lennie
One of McDonald's most popular menu items in Japan is a one pound order of French fries.

McDonald's menus vary all around the world, and Japan has some particularly awesome items available for consumption!

BY TIFFANI DANIEL
JUN 07, 2019

Hate on it all you want, but McDonald's food still continues to be some of the most sought-after quick meals. And not just in the U.S. McDonald's are booming around the globe, and with each new installment comes a new opportunity for McDonald's to add onto its questionably high-calorie food menu items. One such location that continues to surprise foodies with their food options is the McDonald's in Japan.

Now, if you are from Japan or have spent a considerable amount of time there, these McDonald's foods won't seem outside of the norm. But to those in other sectors of the world who have grown tired of McDonald's basic Big Mac and Oreo McFlurry, look at exotic McDonald's food selections with mouths watering.

Thinking about taking a trip to Japan? These 10 awesome McDonald's foods that you can only get in Japan just make be the motivation you need to finally book that ticket.

McPork
This simple addition was a hit at McDonald's location in Japan. The pork patty sandwich is covered in garlic and black pepper sauce, which lettuce to add some texture. Taste testers say it is a unique blend of salty and sweet, with the size being comparable to the atypical breakfast sausage patty. The wrapper is, oddly enough, written in English so that hungry guests can easily spot the brown-plastic wrap McPork sandwich.

Teriyaki Burgers
The Teriyaki McBurger is actually a staple in Japan. This sauced-covered meat-lovers sandwich is comparable to your typical McDouble, except instead of beef patties, this one is made with a pork patty. If you get it as-is, the patty will be dripping in sweet-tangy sauce, accompanied by mayonnaise and lettuce. As of 2019, there are even more teriyaki options at Japanese McDonalds; they also serve the Chee Chee Teriyaki McBurger, Teriyaki Chicken Fillet-O, Gran Teriyaki, and the Hee Hee Teriyaki McBurger“

Shrimp Filet
If you already enjoy McDonald's Fish Filet, then perhaps you will be brave enough to try Japan's Shrimp Filet concoction. Seafood served as fast food institutions is already a questionable option, but there's a reason why this is on Japan's menus-- people love it! It's called the Ebi-Filet over there, and the sandwich is comprised of a shrimp-stuffed patty, topped with a delicate blend of coleslaw, nestled between two sesame seed buns.

This cultured-snack is inspired by Germany's popular mix of meats. This sandwich is seasonal in Japan McDonald's, but the anticipation is comparable to North America's McRib phenomenon.

This German-themed burger is jam-packed with a piece of fried chicken, a pork sausage patty, and a sauerkraut topping for an extra zesty flavor.

This is another seasonal favorite only served at McDonald's in Japan. The Full Moon Cheese Tsukimi Burger is inspired by the harvest moon festival called tsukimi. This festival is held in Japan and Vietnam on August 15th according to the lunar calendar when there will be a full moon at night. So, naturally, this sandwich is only served during the autumn season.

The sandwich is simple when it comes to ingredients, but it definitely has the power to fill you up. The standard beef patty is met up with cheese and a large egg patty, which is supposed to represent the full moon.

Mega Muffin
Talk about the breakfast of champions. Although America did away with its Super Size options, Japanese inhabitants are still putting up the challenge. This Mega McMuffin is just your standard breakfast sandwich, made with two English muffins, a sausage patty, egg, and cheese. The Mega McMuffin, is a mammoth of a sandwich are twice the size of its originator.

Chocolate Fries
Now, let's get to the weird stuff. People are known to dunk their fries into strange dips; anything from ketchup, mayonnaise, to ice cream. Generally speaking, when it comes to fries, nothing is off limits. It seems that McDonald's in Japan wanted to test this theory by serving up chocolate french fries at their locations.

And apparently, they're a hit! The chocolate sauce will change colors depending on what holidays are coming up (green and red for Christmas, orange and black for Halloween), making them a festive treat. If you're not a chocolate fan, they also have Ume (Sour Plum) Fries, which is a sour pink mix they serve on top of McDonald's classic fries.

Cheesecake McFlurry
If there is one thing that other countries can learn from Japan's McDonald's menu, its that cheesecake-flavored anything will always be in popular demand. Whoever thought to include a Cheesecake McFlurry onto Japan's food list needs a raise. This McFlurry is citrus and cheesecake infused ice cream blend that is only available in Miyazaki during the summer.

Sankaku Choco Pie Black
There aren't many chocolate food options when it comes to McDonald's in North America. That's why Japan's Sankaku Choco Pie Black is such a hard-hitter. This flaky pastry oozes with a warm chocolate filling that is guaranteed to be the envy of any chocolate-lovers dream. The chocolate filling has a bit of almond, giving the entire dessert a unique crunchy surprise.

Pineapple Pie
Move over apple pie, there's a new pastry-stuffed dessert in town. American's are partial to the gooey cinnamon and apply infused baked goods at their location McDonald's, but this pineapple pie could be a hot contender. It's made up of the same sugary sweet mold as the staple apple pie, but obviously, it has a pineappled-filled center instead. The rick pineapple filling pairs surprisingly well with the turnover. Most reviews rave that this pie is cooked to perfection, with no oily residue, and perfectly crusted ends. These Japanese locations aren't stingy about their fillings either, as this pineapple pie is said to be loaded with the hot, sweet goodness.

Damm Lennie ...
You wanna talk about a giant jedi mind and stomach fugg.
That seals it...
Hitting Mcdonalds for sure now!!!!

In germany they served beer at McDonald's in Boeblingen and Stuttgart.
Also served a crispy outer skin white brat wurst on a chewy brochen roll.

Not the best .
Schwaben brau.
Kinda the coors of the area.
But at a decent price 20oz cup.
That was 86 88 time frame

In korea they have some screwed up menu items also.
Sliced sea cucumber burger comes to mind... barf.......
They had a beef bulgogi burger that was good.
And the american burgers
But also have the korean vegetable side dishes on the menu too, of which some aint to bad.

Germans like mayo on their fries.
Koreans like their version of a hot white whatever the fugg sauce it was.

Ketchup available for us ugly unrefined Americans.....

Lol!!!
My first paycheck job was McDonalds. My manager was one of the best I ever had and taught me a lot. He would hire someone, and if they worked hard, he'd give them a raise within a month. It helped keep decent people, and the others would soon quit. I got a raise before my first paycheck. He also was no-nonsense when it came to paychecks. He staffed appropriately on payday and didn't play games with your money. In fact, one of his sayings was "The quickest way to pi$$ off someone is to mess with their money or their family." His management style was one that if you weren't in the middle of a lunch or dinner rush, you should be cleaning up or preparing for one. Couple of months later I was running my own shift. Had to be 18 for manger, but I didn't want a career at McDonalds.

Years later, I was eating my lunch at a McDonalds, and noticed it was fully and completely staffed. There were corporate type people going around and asking customers questions. A manager with a clipboard was dutifully writing down responses. When they approached my table, he asked the usual questions about quality, price, and cleanliness. His last question was if there was anything they could do to improve efficiency. I asked if he had ever worked a lunch rush when half your crew was missing. He said no, and I told him that if he had, he would figure out damn quick what the inefficiencies were. The manager with the clipboard was happily writing everything down and gave me a knowing wink.

Decent part time job for a 16 year old high school kid.
That Jap stuff looks tasty!
Reloader,
Thats why I complained to the girls about the bathroom. One literally yelled at that manager after that.
It sounded like he told her to clean the men's room after he spent some time in there. She refused and rightly so in THIS case. He didn't fire her because he should've been fired. I couldn't get through to a human being in corporate. Next time I saw him at a Wendy's.
I walked out of there too. Never shopped there again.

I used to carry my own mug in McDonalds so I didn't get their styrofoam cups. I walked out. I make my own now and take it with me.
Bought up the last of the made in USA Thermoses.
I fill that or my mug after brewing in a glass french press that was manufactured in europe, so Im sure its not Chinese lead glass.

Its much better than McDonald's coffee.
Originally Posted by Dess
My first paycheck job was McDonalds. My manager was one of the best I ever had and taught me a lot. He would hire someone, and if they worked hard, he'd give them a raise within a month. It helped keep decent people, and the others would soon quit. I got a raise before my first paycheck. He also was no-nonsense when it came to paychecks. He staffed appropriately on payday and didn't play games with your money. In fact, one of his sayings was "The quickest way to pi$$ off someone is to mess with their money or their family." His management style was one that if you weren't in the middle of a lunch or dinner rush, you should be cleaning up or preparing for one. Couple of months later I was running my own shift. Had to be 18 for manger, but I didn't want a career at McDonalds.

Years later, I was eating my lunch at a McDonalds, and noticed it was fully and completely staffed. There were corporate type people going around and asking customers questions. A manager with a clipboard was dutifully writing down responses. When they approached my table, he asked the usual questions about quality, price, and cleanliness. His last question was if there was anything they could do to improve efficiency. I asked if he had ever worked a lunch rush when half your crew was missing. He said no, and I told him that if he had, he would figure out damn quick what the inefficiencies were. The manager with the clipboard was happily writing everything down and gave me a knowing wink.

Everyone should work compulsory 1 years’ service at a mcD, wendys or BK

At wendys, if you got time to lean, you got time to clean

Today, you see employees, slapping each other, horsing around, even in front of guests, oogling at something on a phone, staring out of the window.

Trash overflowing, greasy floors, random light bulbs out, bathrooms looks like mammoth cave environment.

People on registers that barely speak English
You are a regular Chef Boardee. 🙄 Damn you can make coffee, a life time accomplishment no doubt.
My Gwammy used to twim the cwust off my Goober grape PBJ sandwiches and cut them into purrfect little triangles for me.

While I was wearing my Little Lord Fonteroy lunch clothes....

LOL!!!

Some Priscilla's on here for sure!!!!

LOL!!!
Inside the store during lunch rush, recommended goal time to complete an order was 15 seconds

Drive thru was 30 seconds

Funny, thing is one of the managers that was my manager when I was 16 yrs old is now the district manager. I enjoy cornering that old bitch now and letting her know her stores are crap, a disappointment and drive thru wait times are often 10 freaking minutes or more. Waited 20 minutes for a spicy chicken sandwich one day.

Guess they just had better crop of employees way back then
Bate,

Making my own saves my time, trouble, money and is the best available in town. One simple little thing that makes me a Happy camper in the morning.
Often I'll order the chicken sandwich, and water for $1.07, the last of the big time spenders. laugh
Norwegians frequent that place.

A guy I used to work with was eating Chinese takeout at his desk and I asked him how it was. "Terrible. Too salty and greasy, and it has an odd taste," he replied. I asked him why are you eating it?

"Sometimes you just gotta have it."

So goes McDonald's.
Bate,

Making my own saves my time, trouble, money and is the best available in town. One simple little thing that makes me a Happy camper in the morning.

Playing the nice card and giving me the Bate greeting doesn't impress me...This place is unique in that it has a high tolerance for fools...Which is the only reason you are still here.....
say whatever but drivin down the expressway these days it's one of the few places available to stop and take a leak
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Norwegians frequent that place.

From the picture, it doesn't look like it would be too crowded for police to get in. Mighty brave.
I would give that lady and her children free lessons after that.

Good grief!
Good reason to stay out of there.
Good reason to learn how to break the bones of the bad guys too.

What is wrong with those people? Just yesterday there was a report in town of a dude pulled a knife on someone over a mask.
McDonald's or any restaurant with a deep fryer, griddle or a char broiler.
Commercial cookeries are filthy, and are wrecking our bodies and minds, Take a bag lunch and smarten up.
Beef is not the problem, beef fat is not the problem.
The gooey stuff they cook it on or in is, imo
Originally Posted by comerade
McDonald's or any restaurant with a deep fryer, griddle or a char broiler.
Commercial cookeries are filthy, and are wrecking our bodies and minds, Take a bag lunch and smarten up.
Beef is not the problem, beef fat is not the problem.
The gooey stuff they cook it on or in is, imo

love it
Ghostinthemachine: I actually am old enough to remember when the french fries from MickeyD's were edible and pleasing to eat!
They are now potato compost shaped into french fries and all are horrifically freezer burnt and taste terrible!
I would not spend my money on MickeyD's french fries if they were the last fries on earth - and I absolutely LOVE french fries.
MickeyD's french fries no longer rate even in the top 100 of available french fries!
And that is sad because McDonalds was once a great American company with quickly served, fresh, clean, pleasant tasting food - I abhor the crap that McDonalds currently microwaves up - my money is MUCH better spent elsewhere.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by battue
Bate,

Playing the nice card and giving me the Bate greeting doesn't impress me...This place is unique in that it has a high tolerance for fools...Which is the only reason you are still here.....

My old teacher used to tell me that those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

You guys start pissing on anothers foot, then you whine when you get a little snap kick to the balls.
If you don't like the feeling, then keep your barn door closed. I'm not one of the soy boys you're used to pissing on.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Often I'll order the chicken sandwich, and water for $1.07, the last of the big time spenders. laugh

Nothing wrong with keeping some money in your pocket. 👍
Varmitguy, you're wrong at every level. Watch and learn.

Forgot about those... been 5+ years. They were pretty damn good.

I mistakenly thought you preferred COCK.
Hardee's is great...

North of Georgia... Hardee's is as close as I can get to death by "Streak-O-Lean".

Damn... just thinking about " Streak-O-Lean" makes me want some.
Y’all liked McD’s back when they had the metal ash trays...

Big Mac in one hand.
Winston Salem in the other.....
The closest McDonalds to me is kept pretty clean and is fully staffed with white folks. Many of which are the kids of people I know personally.
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Y’all liked McD’s back when they had the metal ash trays...

Big Mac in one hand.
Winston Salem in the other.....

Another freedom lost to the cry babies. I remember the good old days when there were ash trays in every restaurant, store and bar.
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Ghostinthemachine: I actually am old enough to remember when the french fries from MickeyD's were edible and pleasing to eat!
They are now potato compost shaped into french fries and all are horrifically freezer burnt and taste terrible!
I would not spend my money on MickeyD's french fries if they were the last fries on earth - and I absolutely LOVE french fries.
MickeyD's french fries no longer rate even in the top 100 of available french fries!
And that is sad because McDonalds was once a great American company with quickly served, fresh, clean, pleasant tasting food - I abhor the crap that McDonalds currently microwaves up - my money is MUCH better spent elsewhere.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

So it’s ranked 101st place?

Really now...??

Name 3 of those other 100 that you like better.

tell us the best kept secrets,
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Varmitguy, you're wrong at every level. Watch and learn.
]
Surprising to no one who has ever read his posts.
Y’all used to like McD’s when they had the Muppet character real glass drinking glasses.

New one each week.

Friends came over to eat, had to break out the muppet glasses.
From what I've seen, all the fast food joints a more alike than different.

I dunno....

Raisin Canes’ i could eat 2x day 6 days a week.

One Love!
Originally Posted by Dess

My first wife worked there while she was in high school.
Back then it was mostly white folks working and mostly in high school and most moved on to something else or college.
I have to say its my last resort mostly because of the very low quality help in most of the stores in my area. Not much better in the others except for Chic-fil-a. Most of those are better managed and staffed. Lately I've been stopping at Hardee's, there's a store near by with decent management and they keep it clean. At least as far as I can see......
If you need a nap......Wendy's drive-thru is better.
Haven't eaten at McD in 15 years, don't miss it either.

They have made over 300 billion burgers ...

Holy mackerel, they must have used at least a couple hundred pounds of ground beef by now!!

Forgot about those... been 5+ years. They were pretty damn good.

I mistakenly thought you preferred COCK.

Only if it’s stuffed between a bagel.

https://www.infowars.com/six-year-old-chokes-on-face-mask-baked-into-mcdonalds-chicken-nugget/

In order to keep track, number your reason from the previous post. If you have more than one reason, make sure they are counted separately.

Young feller, I eat there at least 3 times a week. I like the food and especially the price.

Isn’t Happy Camper one of your party line buddies?

I expect this from a person that gets their blood work twice a week.

Jesus Christ.
Hardee's is great...

North of Georgia... Hardee's is as close as I can get to death by "Streak-O-Lean".

Can you imagine going on a hunting or fishing trip with a guy that’s scared of a McChicken?

LOL
Originally Posted by broomd
Haven't eaten at McD in 15 years, don't miss it either.

Bravo.

LOL
Originally Posted by smokepole

Holy mackerel, they must have used at least a couple hundred pounds of ground beef by now!!
For McDonald's the question is, at what point does it cease to be a "burger" and become a slice of chopped. pressed lunch meat.
Hardee's is great...

Can you imagine going on a hunting or fishing trip with a guy that’s scared of a McChicken?

LOL

Pizz off... I am on SLIGHTLY scared...

94% of the time the McChicken ain't scary at all.

Attached picture Real-chicken-head-in-Chicken-wings-package-at-Quick-restaurant.jpg
Attached picture chicken-head-1.jpg
Bate,

Savage burn!
Originally Posted by renegade50
Why no ice Renegade?

They fill the fugging cup up 3/4 th full of ice man

36 oz cup winds up having 12oz of coke in it after that profit increasing schit.

Cold enough for me outta the machine as it is.

Drink soda maybe once or twice a month anyways.
Kinda a treat to me to drink it.

I drink water and 1 cup of strong instant coffee a day.

Im not finnicky.

LOL!!!

I didn't know it came out of the machine cold.
I usually only eat at McD's if I have to. At their best, they are substandard. The kids love their McNuggets.

Our localest McD's absolutely sucks ass. worst one I've been to. The next-to-localest is clean and serves much better food but is in a bigger town with better choices. They used to be the one open the latest and I'd stop by there after some late run. Another one in another town about the same distance away is poor too. Nearly as bad as the closest one.

If I have to eat there, I'll get a Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese, Large fries and Large Coke. The one thing McD's is pretty good at is Cokes. They put the most syrup in one and if you can down the sucker before it goes flat from ice meltage, then it's good.
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Never eaten a Mcrib

VIrtual Ribs.

My favorite part is the lettuce and the Secret Sauce.
Originally Posted by smokepole

For McDonald's the question is, at what point does it cease to be a "burger" and become a slice of chopped. pressed lunch meat.
I don't know but that there chicken head Beavis and Butthead fried is the real McCoy.

"I saw a dead racoon on the way to work."

It's a false argument. It's not that the burgers don't contain meat. It's all the other schitt they contain besides meat that make them a problem. If you don't think so, look at people who eat regularly at McDonalds. They're fat, and sick, and full of toxins, and it's obvious just by looking at them.
I got the impression that nothing is added.

And that's exactly the IMPRESSION they want you to have. Now look up the facts.
They said right on the vid that nothing is added.
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

And that's exactly the IMPRESSION they want you to have. Now look up the facts.

it says right there on the box, "100% Pure Beef Hamburgers"...WTH's the matter w/you
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Pizzing into the wind again..........
VarmintGuy

So it’s ranked 101st place?

Really now...??

Name 3 of those other 100 that you like better.

tell us the best kept secrets,

1.Jack in the Box.
2.Jack in the Box..
3.Jack in the Box...

I had a friend, this is several years back, he was kind of like a salesman/account manager for Simplot...he claimed McD's was their toughest contract (potato products only, he didn't do beef contracts). At that time the most stringent quality standards in the business was what Mc D's specified.
Well, there is beef, and then there is beef.
Had a girlfriend in high school that worked at McDonalds. I'd pick her up in the parking lot after her night shift so we could go make out and she always had this funky scent on her clothes and in her long blonde hair. She always smelled of hamburger grease and onions with a hint of wet buns and chocolate. Didn't matter to me, not a boner killer at all, hell I was 17 with a Mustang and an 8 track. Pack of rubbers in the glovebox.

It's a false argument. It's not that the burgers don't contain meat. It's all the other schitt they contain besides meat that make them a problem. If you don't think so, look at people who eat regularly at McDonalds. They're fat, and sick, and full of toxins, and it's obvious just by looking at them.

You figure they are fat and sick because they regularly eat McD's? I'm not arguing that it's a good choice for regular eating, but that could be said for a whole lot of things besides McDonald's. I'd be more inclined to believe they are fat and sick because their whole lifestyle makes them fat and sick. If they otherwise are well and exercised properly, I don't think the McD's will do them all that much harm.
Originally Posted by flintlocke
I had a friend, this is several years back, he was kind of like a salesman/account manager for Simplot...he claimed McD's was their toughest contract (potato products only, he didn't do beef contracts). At that time the most stringent quality standards in the business was what Mc D's specified.

I'd venture to guess they're more stringent now. I'm an engineer for one of their suppliers. Last year, or the year before? they rolled out the no preservatives in their burgers (other than pickles). Getting approved for that was fun. Pre-audit audits from them to make sure everything is done within their specs, from production to sanitation to storage. Week long audits looking at every record and hours upon hours on the floor observing how their product is made.
I remember the onions for Big Macs and Hamburgers were dehydrated. The onions for Quarter Pounders were fresh. Go figure.
Originally Posted by xxclaro

You figure they are fat and sick because they regularly eat McD's? I'm not arguing that it's a good choice for regular eating, but that could be said for a whole lot of things besides McDonald's. I'd be more inclined to believe they are fat and sick because their whole lifestyle makes them fat and sick. If they otherwise are well and exercised properly, I don't think the McD's will do them all that much harm.

Yeah...its dumb.
I go by 3 times a week an get a sausage biscut for the dog , she loves'em.
Originally Posted by 1beaver_shooter
I go by 3 times a week an get a sausage biscut for the dog , she loves'em.

She is probably gonna catch the ghey and go on welfare now.

Be careful.
Fast Food

Info Wars

Happy Camper

That is a Perfect Storm of BS.

mike r
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Fast Food

Info Wars

Happy Camper

mike r

Was it fluoride that was turning the frogs gay?
Fast Food

Info Wars

Happy Camper

mike r

Spot on
betting its an old gal in a long denim dress, wont let the kids have a sip of tea
betting its an old gal in a long denim dress, wont let the kids have a sip of tea

I wonder if there is a 'Darla' in HC's life?

mike r
Darla, the Bichon Frise ??

Fast food places should be avoided for long-term health reasons alone!
Originally Posted by butchlambert1

Young feller, I eat there at least 3 times a week. I like the food and especially the price.

I understand. We choose what we like and like what we choose.
Eating out shouldn't cost so much either.

I came across the story linked, watched the video and it brought back a couple memories of personal experiences.

Have a great weekend and
Enjoy your food!
Never eaten a Mcrib

VIrtual Ribs.

My favorite part is the lettuce and the Secret Sauce.

That almost sounds vegan??

I used to work with a vegetarian from India. He'd order a Big Mac or Whopper without the meat and some extra cheese.

We called it "The Sanjay-burger."
Hardee's is great...

LOL

Pizz off... I am on SLIGHTLY scared...

94% of the time the McChicken ain't scary at all.

Cash,. (the pics disappeared when I posted. It was of a woman holding a deep fried Chicken head.)

Lol 😂.
It looks like she found a prize in her happy meal!
Oh my. I wonder which poor soul got the feet?
This is why if someone wants to eat there. God bless them. I have not reason to argue.
Sooner or later things like this head might show up and can do more than I ever could to turn someone from fast food. This one's just plain funny!
Originally Posted by Morewood
Had a girlfriend in high school that worked at McDonalds. I'd pick her up in the parking lot after her night shift so we could go make out and she always had this funky scent on her clothes and in her long blonde hair. She always smelled of hamburger grease and onions with a hint of wet buns and chocolate. Didn't matter to me, not a boner killer at all, hell I was 17 with a Mustang and an 8 track. Pack of rubbers in the glovebox.
Good thing she wasn't a pig farmer.
Cash,. (the pics disappeared when I posted. It was of a woman holding a deep fried Chicken head.)

Chicken head's too small, but nothin wrong with a fried duck head.

Good stuff.
The McDonald’s in Madisonville Kentucky is a dirty filthy place. Most if not all employees are black. Disgusting!
Years ago I had a job that involved a bunch of driving between small towns.... I was single and pretty lazy so I ate a bunch of drive thru fast food breakfasts and lunches ..... gained a lot of weight. I started getting up early enough to fix breakfast and pack a lunch.... swore off drive thru food.... lost 20 pounds in a matter of Months.....

I almost never eat fast food now.... when I do I take a look at the staff before placing an order.... there have been times when I decided I'd rather be hungry that ingest anything handled by zombies....
Originally Posted by Lennie

BY TIFFANI DANIEL
JUN 07, 2019

McPork

Teriyaki Burgers

Shrimp Filet

Mega Muffin

Chocolate Fries

Cheesecake McFlurry

Sankaku Choco Pie Black

Pineapple Pie

If I ever went to Japan it wouldn't be to eat at McDonalds.

If I ever say I EVER did that just shoot me right there.
If you ask them to hold the mustard on your double Quarter Pounder to save a few calories is public shaming involved?

Asking for a friend.
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
Years ago I had a job that involved a bunch of driving between small towns.... I was single and pretty lazy so I ate a bunch of drive thru fast food breakfasts and lunches ..... gained a lot of weight. I started getting up early enough to fix breakfast and pack a lunch.... swore off drive thru food.... lost 20 pounds in a matter of Months.....

I almost never eat fast food now.... when I do I take a look at the staff before placing an order.... there have been times when I decided I'd rather be hungry that ingest anything handled by zombies....

There's a message hidden in your post somewhere?...na
If you ask them to hold the mustard on your double Quarter Pounder to save a few calories is public shaming involved?

Asking for a friend.

Anybody that modifies a sandwich from McDonalds should be tied to a post and executed.

Asking for a friend.

Have you checked the calorie count of mustard?

Asking for a friend.

Anybody that modifies a sandwich from McDonalds should be tied to a post and executed.

Damn... I'll tell him.

He is timid... so gathering the courage to ask for no mustard is fairly daunting in and of itself.

But if a post and his certain execution is involved I am sure he will stay sheltered in place... surviving only on the eating of junk mail and the rainwater it collects in his recycled specimen cup.
Mustard has 3 calories per serving. Ouch that adds up.
One time that I wished I had stopped at MCD's instead: I was going through Yakima, WA. I bypassed a McD's and stopped at a Dairy Queen for a burger. I got it and went to the car. The burger was stone cold in the center, obviously refrigerated and reheated. I took it back in and asked for a FRESH one. They made sure this one was hot by giving it an extra 10 min in the reactor. Crispy. To compensate, they gave me a complimentary order of cold soggy fries.
Even McD's non-food would have been better than that garbage.
A McDonald's phish sammi with large fries. culinary perfection. Don't get two, bad results can happen.
Mustard has 3 calories per serving. Ouch that adds up.

It's actually zero.

Damn... I'll tell him.

He is timid... so gathering the courage to ask for no mustard is fairly daunting in and of itself.

But if a post and his certain execution is involved I am sure he will stay sheltered in place... surviving only on the eating of junk mail and the rainwater it collects in his recycled specimen cup.

They're the same ass holes that tell the kid at the Subway counter they want just a "little" lettuce and a "squirt" of mayo.

If you want special, you're eating at the wrong place.
The only thing I've found at McDonald's that doesn't suck is the water.
I love MCD. Bought it in 2014 and it's at 204 today,14%+ compound return. Plus a 5.5% dividend on what I paid for it (wish every move I've made in the market had turned out that well). As for the food, well, somebody must be loving it. I find it satisfactory for what it is, fast food.
The McChickens are great and are $1. The fries are the greatest and always have been.

Nothing wrong with McDonald's that can't be said about most fast food places. They are what they are and you pick out the ones who have something you like.
I enjoy a BIG MAC about once a month and I like their shakes and fries.

I would never eat there by choice... but sometimes on a long trip there are few other options.

Stop at a United Dairy Farmers for diesel fuel one day in Front Royal Virginia... went inside to use the head and looked at their food prep Center on my way out... and decided to give them a try. There had two breakfast sandwiches for $4... caught my attention as cheap enough. Turned out they were damn good food.

Got my breakfast sandwich on a big multigrain bun with a bunch of spinach peppers... whole damn garden. I reckon the multigrain buns are bigger because they are at lunch or dinner base. Anyway whole bunch of veggies bacon egg and cheese 2 bucks a sandwich hard to beat. My dick was hard all day.

I'm convinced McDonald's uses saltpeter and their meat so you'll get the opposite effect.

I guess you got the Viagra special.
I didn't read this whole thread. Has devastating gas from 2 sausage McMuffins and OJ been mentioned?
Last time I ate at a Mickey Ds I got a free cockroach on my Big Mac.
I drove the 18 wheeler over the road for 8 years. I was out on the road at night about 300 days of the year. I was eating at fast food places and restaurants, 300 days of the year.
One night, I was at a nice Mom n Pop truck stop in Louisiana, they had a warming tray right by the cash register. Stainless steel with a glass door.
They had some pizza slices, and some egg rolls in there, which had been cooked in their kitchen, they had a nice Cajun restaurant in that truck stop.
I bought two of those egg rolls and went back and ate them in the truck. Tasted good.

The next morning I was sick as a dog. Vomiting, then crapping. Had to call dispatch and take two days off, I was sick as a dog for 3 weeks. Food poisoning, the egg rolls had been in that warming tray a little too long.

For this truck stop, they sold diesel. In the big store, they sold souvenirs, and oil, all kinds of stuff. Out front, they had 8 gas pumps and sold a lot of gas. And they had a restaurant.
For them, the warming tray was just a side light.

And I thought about McDonalds. What all do you see in the warming tray there?
Nothing, there is no warming tray.

You order that egg McMuffin, you have to wait 4 minutes, because they cook it while you wait. Food is all McDonalds does, and if people started getting sick from their food they would go out of business. McDonalds are experts at food handling.

I started eating frequently at McDonalds after that, and no more warming trays for me. McDonalds eggs are really good, that egg McMuffin is a tasty dish, and good for you. Lots of protein and low in fat.

It is easy to make fun of McDonalds but they are in fact a good fast food joint and their food won't make you sick.
Originally Posted by Huntz

They call that one The Cousin Fugker.

It’s an exclusive to certain states.
Back in my packing house days, we made hamburger and patties for McDonald's and the machine that I ran was making 10 to 1's. That is ten patties to one pound of burger. And yes, it was all beef all right, but maybe not great beef. I was grinding a few hundred pounds of burger into a stainless steel cart when the foreman came by and told me that it was for McDonald's and that it looked too good for McDonald's. I was told to add a bunch of kidney suet to it and run it through the grinder again. I suspect that they put that pickle and lettuce in those burgers to keep the grease out of the bun. A suet burger probably wouldn't be a marketing hit.
I will eat a Big Mac every quarter
I hit it up today after PT for my shoulder

The $3 free basket was now no longer avail.

Me and 2 lab dogs, split a large fry and $1 cheeseburger.

They get the bun and do acrobat tricks for the ‘bag fries’ 👍
On the first day the Shamrock Shakes come out every year, I'm off to the Mickey D 's. I'll get the biggest one of those they'll give me, and a twenty piece of Chicky Nugs with a crapload of sweet n' sour sauce. I eat and drink that tasty repast top speed, then head to their bathrooms. Before the festivities commence, I like say to the porcelain throne "Scream all you want ain't no one gonna care!". Then I head home, leaving an EPA Superfund cleanup site in my wake, and nap for twelve hours. Usually that'll be the last time I'll need to poop for a week.
I go to Arby’s for that, better than miralax
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I drove the 18 wheeler over the road for 8 years. I was out on the road at night about 300 days of the year. I was eating at fast food places and restaurants, 300 days of the year.
One night, I was at a nice Mom n Pop truck stop in Louisiana, they had a warming tray right by the cash register. Stainless steel with a glass door.
They had some pizza slices, and some egg rolls in there, which had been cooked in their kitchen, they had a nice Cajun restaurant in that truck stop.
I bought two of those egg rolls and went back and ate them in the truck. Tasted good.

The next morning I was sick as a dog. Vomiting, then crapping. Had to call dispatch and take two days off, I was sick as a dog for 3 weeks. Food poisoning, the egg rolls had been in that warming tray a little too long.

For this truck stop, they sold diesel. In the big store, they sold souvenirs, and oil, all kinds of stuff. Out front, they had 8 gas pumps and sold a lot of gas. And they had a restaurant.

You order that egg McMuffin, you have to wait 4 minutes, because they cook it while you wait. Food is all McDonalds does, and if people started getting sick from their food they would go out of business. McDonalds are experts at food handling.

I started eating frequently at McDonalds after that, and no more warming trays for me. McDonalds eggs are really good, that egg McMuffin is a tasty dish, and good for you. Lots of protein and low in fat.

It is easy to make fun of McDonalds but they are in fact a good fast food joint and their food won't make you sick.
Dood, I'm sorry but this is absolute BS. McD's has everything under warming lights. "Experts at food handling"? They hire retards.
I go to Arby’s for that, better than miralax
I like the Chicken Cordon Bleu at Arby's. Large Curly Fries with their cheddar sauce.
What's under a heat lamp at McDonald's?
Arbys is good stuff
What's under a heat lamp at McDonald's?

unnamed bacteria
Those apple pie things are like lava inside
Those apple pie things are like lava inside

Remind you of American Pie?
Theyre not big enough for The Shocker
I hit it up today after PT for my shoulder

The $3 free basket was now no longer avail.

Me and 2 lab dogs, split a large fry and $1 cheeseburger.

They get the bun and do acrobat tricks for the ‘bag fries’ 👍

Great white doggy sharks breaching for em like seals.
Lol!!!

My dogs love McDonalds fries.

Perform every command ever taught em on the 1st try.
C19 and a Mcdonalds bug.

The Boy in the Plastic Bubble would be toast.....

Mee-Maw’s

TRUCKSTOP EGGROLLS

Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Dood, I'm sorry but this is absolute BS. McD's has everything under warming lights. "Experts at food handling"? They hire retards.

Perhaps it's been a few decades since your local McDonalds got an upgrade.

Dave

PS-When everybody in the county is fugking their cousin? They have no choice but to hire retards.
Originally Posted by Huntz

No way! Seriously?
My family got some brownasaus burgers at Hardies once that tasted like the were war surplus from the sack of Rome.

Our dog would not eat them! laugh
My family got some brownasaus burgers at Hardies once that tasted like the were war surplus from the sack of Rome.

Our dog would not eat them! laugh
My dog won't eat Chinese food, proving beyond a shadow of doubt he's smarter than most people.
Hardies used to make a lot of money off of us.
Probably because it was one of the only places with horse radish sauce.

Thats probably what made those Roman rations taste edible.

That reminds me Wabigoon.
Do you know where the Colonel's secret recipe came from?

No googling for the answer allowed.
I believe it.

There's strains of gmo corn that even pigs won't touch.
Its a yellow variety used in corn chips sold in the grocery stores
Wabigoon,

Going from memory about 30 years ago,
I heard a lecture on the history of fast food.
Basically, the poor Japanese rations of WWII were nearly inedible. Their gt found that they could get soldiers to eat the bad food by adding lots of MSG... monosodium glutamate.

If memory is correct, Colonel H. Sanders learned of this and added it to his chicken batter. Sales jumped way up as this flavor enhancer also caused addiction.
It affects the neurological hunger receptors and thats why an hour after you eat it, you're ready to eat again.

Story goes that he shared the secret ingredient with McDonald's owner Ray Croc.

Eventually, all fast food joints used it excessively and routinely .
Wabigoon,

Going from memory about 30 years ago,
I heard a lecture on the history of fast food.
Basically, the poor Japanese rations of WWII were nearly inedible. Their gt found that they could get soldiers to eat the bad food by adding lots of MSG... monosodium glutamate.

If memory is correct, Colonel H. Sanders learned of this and added it to his chicken batter. Sales jumped way up as this flavor enhancer also caused addiction.
It affects the neurological hunger receptors and thats why an hour after you eat it, you're ready to eat again.

Story goes that he shared the secret ingredient with McDonald's owner Ray Croc.

Eventually, all fast food joints used it excessively and routinely .

You are a fugking moron.
Kroc of shĂŽt
Kroc of shĂŽt

I just snorted out my G & T.

You bullies need to back off, the camper has the gift of words, and he is saved!

mike r
Kroc of shĂŽt

You bullies need to back off, the camper has the gift of words, and he is saved!

mike r

Wabigoon talked to him on the phone.

What would you give to hear that back and forth?
Kroc of shĂŽt

mike r

It would be like having to ride in coach and be seated between TRH and jag and being held on the ground for 2 hours, and no drink service, and no AC, and an arab sow w/ 3 bawling kids in the row behind us.

This would make for a great Friday night thread!

mike r
Kroc of shĂŽt

mike r

He was the ONLY ONE real man who had the balls to call me back when you girls were whining and gossiping about the new guy.
Kroc of shĂŽt

mike r

He was the ONLY ONE real man who had the balls to call me back when you girls were whining and gossiping about the new guy.

I'm still not sure you're guy. No guy I know is as chatty and FOS as you are.

You know he's a retard.

Right?
Hey....easy there Kowalski!
Hey....easy there Kowalski!

Me?
You mouthy fugging Pollock!

You are a Pollock right?

Apologies if not.
Kroc of shĂŽt

mike r

Did he hear you when you sat down to pee while chatting?
When you gotta go.....you gotta go.
Front to back

Dont wanna get a uti

The only good reason to enter mickey d's. They have to sign their work when they clean the schidters, western civilization at its' best.

Large James, how far is it to the nearest Mc Ds from your home?

mike r

You are a Pollock right?

Apologies if not.

Who the fugk are you talking to?

Use the GD bottoms on your screen.
Haha

I’d rather eat there vs take a dump there.

That’s a frightening thought.

Bathroom usually looks like Jean-Claude Van Damme beat the hell of of someone in there.

You know he's a retard.

Right?

That's why I've been easy on Jim and Slum.

Jim can't help it that he was born that way.

As for Slum. Well, I just smile and laugh when he reminds me of .....

Wait! Jim....Jim..... Maybe I got that backwards.
😄
The one thing I dont like about their bathrooms is you have to wade through the dining area to get there .

All I wanna do is take a leak, not climb over some fat welfare mama and her six screaming kids. Put the bathrooms up by door.

You are a Pollock right?

Apologies if not.

Who the fugk are you talking to?

Use the GD bottoms on your screen.

Pollock is not as good as Cod. But even on the highline few wish to wear a pollock piece. Correct me if wrong.

mike r
Originally Posted by auk1124
The one thing I dont like about their bathrooms is you have to wade through the dining area to get there .

All I wanna do is take a leak, not climb over some fat welfare mama and her six screaming kids. Put the bathrooms up by door.

That is the best part, everyone knows that they are paying for your crapper. There are few pleasures for the weary traveller that equal a Mc Ds on or near an injun res. Those folks are a little judgemental.

mike r

The only good reason to enter mickey d's. They have to sign their work when they clean the schidters, western civilization at its' best.

Large James, how far is it to the nearest Mc Ds from your home?

mike r

About 30 miles is all.
Haha

Bathroom usually looks like Jean-Claude Van Damme beat the hell of of someone in there.

Home Depot has the cleanest public bathrooms Ive found.

The Walmarts is a dice roll.......
This camper retard thinks that deer are organic and corn is poison.

Apparently you can get autism and be against vaccines at the same time.
Haha

You guys should stay away from food that makes you schit at Walmart.

I have not taken a piss inside a town building in years.

Thats a waste of resources and an unnecessary risk.

I have not taken a piss inside a town building in years.

Thats a waste of resources and an unnecessary risk.

I admire your determination to avoid the welfare/gay germs, but when on a road trip you have to make some compromises. When making a pit stop for gas and cheeseburgers in Possumfucqk Georgia, I don't want Roscoe P. Coaltrane hauling me off to the county slammer because I took a piss on the courthouse lawn.
Haha

I didnt choose the life, it chose me.

jokes aside,

if its spicy or greasy.... itll work on me.

its hard to find a fast food ham sammich.
If your wife isn't weird.....just open up your car door and stand there and piss.

Next to the rocker panel.

Have your phone next to your ear and make like you are talking to your bookie.
Haha

I didnt choose the life, it chose me.

jokes aside,

if its spicy or greasy.... itll work on me.

its hard to find a fast food ham sammich.

Fair enough.

When I worked in town I got bored as hell with the choices.

I am lucky however.....nothing gives me the schits.
Do you live in a reasonably civilized place Dave?

Lots of food choices?

I am probably gonna have to move to Mississippi soon......good food around?
I pissed in that window squeegee tub at an Exxon near the cruise ship terminal in Miami

Werent no way I wouldve been able to hold even across the parking lot into fuel mart, I sort of started drinking before I got on the boat. Started about Gainesville.
I went to McDonald's and said - "I'd like some fries."

The girl behind the counter said - "Would you like some fries with that?"
I pissed in that window squeegee tub at an Exxon near the cruise ship terminal in Miami

Werent no way I wouldve been able to hold even across the parking lot into fuel mart, I sort of started drinking before I got on the boat. Started about Gainesville.

Friend out south had to piss in the cat box early one morning.

Gainesville sounds interesting.
Manlicker and Ted Bundy are from around there.

I think,
That would explain a lot.

Lots of food choices?

Fabolous food.

The greatest food ever.

southern cooking is its own.

battered and deep fried. sweet tea.

yes ma'am.
Originally Posted by P_Weed
I went to McDonald's and said - "I'd like some fries."

The girl behind the counter said - "Would you like some fries with that?"

Lol! 😄

That's the best joke I've heard this month.
Just grabbed a big mac . damn good

Lots of food choices?

Fabolous food.

The greatest food ever.

yes ma'am.

Sounds pretty good.
He’s talking about Golden Corral
We have one of those in Montana.

You just cant believe all the different kind of food the offer.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

Dooood, I am sorry but you are wrong. You sit and wait 4 minutes for the Egg McMuffin, even if you are the only customer in the store. And you watch them cook it I have done it two hundred times.

Yes, they hire retards but even a retard can be trained to handle food in expert fashion.

Lots of food choices?

Fabolous food.

The greatest food ever.

yes ma'am.

Sounds pretty good.

Really is Jim...

Southern food would be illegal in many states.

Streak-O-Lean in NYC... Bloomberg would ban it within a week.
McDonalds ripped off H.R. Puff N Stuff.

Who knows what characters?
They actually do have a retard at our main store.

I mean no disrespect, but she got this big 3 pound cochlear implant i guess attached to her head. Like Data from Star Trek. One eye is looking toward the drink machine the other eye looking out towards the flagpole. Like an iguana.

I dont ever see her doing the food. Just tables and sweeping.

Working all the time, never see her goofing off, sets a way better example than most of them SEIU drum beaters.

McDonalds ripped off H.R. Puff N Stuff.

Who knows what characters?

Are you a church goer by chance?
deflave,

Did you get any damages from that storm?
deflave,

Did you get any damages from that storm?

Storm?
The hurricane must have missed you.
Well, that's great!
Hopefully it didn't do much damage on that northward path.
I was surprised to see it go.clear up to NY.
It didn't seem to have much steam at that point looking at the map.
Haha

Academys is usually nice. Unless you follow a yankee or unwhite dimocrap. The dont give a crap.

Remember, for emergencies, a lot of Dollar Generals let you use the restroom. Nor Family DollĂ r.
Who remembers HR Puff nStuff back in the 60s/70s.?
"By 1970 H.R. Pufnstuf was the top-rated Saturday morning TV show, and the Kroffts began getting calls from ad agencies hoping to get in on the action. One series of calls came from the ad agency Needham Harper & Steers, which was wooing McDonald’s. Needham figured a campaign featuring the popular H.R. Pufnstuf characters might be just the thing to land the business. In a letter dated August 31, 1970, Needham told the Kroffts that it was going ahead with a McDonaldland campaign based on the Kroffts’ work and that they could expect a fee for creative services. But a short time later Needham told the Kroffts the campaign had been canceled.

Those devious ad agency guys! In truth Needham had gotten the McDonald’s account and was proceeding with the campaign but apparently figured it could stiff the Kroffts out of their fee. “Former employees of the Kroffts were hired to design and construct the costumes and sets for McDonaldland,” a federal appeals court later wrote. “Needham also hired the same voice expert who supplied all the voices for the Pufnstuf characters to supply some of the voices for the McDonaldland characters.” Needham reps even visited the Kroffts’ LA headquarters seeking creative advice. But no cash was forthcoming.

After the first McDonaldland commercials began airing in January 1971, the Kroffts sued for copyright infringement. When the case went to trial in 1973, their lawyers showed the jury several H.R. Pufnstuf episodes and McDonaldland commercials and pointed out the obvious similarities. McDonald’s and Needham responded that the show and the commercials weren’t exactly the same. For example, Mayor McCheese and Pufnstuf were each the mayor of a fanciful land, but McCheese was a cheeseburger in pink formal wear while Pufnstuf was a dragon. Big difference!

The jury, and later the appeals court, didn’t buy it. “We do not believe that the ordinary reasonable person, let alone a child, viewing these works will even notice that Pufnstuf is wearing a cummerbund while Mayor McCheese is wearing a diplomat’s sash,” the appeals court wrote. The court held that the defendants had wrongfully appropriated the “total concept and feel” of H.R. Pufnstuf, anticipating the “look and feel” argument made by litigious computer software developers years later. The Kroffts were awarded a big chunk of dough.

McDonald’s had no comment on the whole mess. Discussing the case in his book Sid and Marty Krofft: A Critical Study of Saturday Morning Children’s Television, 1969-1993, Hal Erickson quotes Red Skelton: “Imitation isn’t the sincerest form of flattery — it’s plagiarism.”"

Cecil Adams wrote this.
The hurricane must have missed you.

What hurricane?

The hurricane that missed you while you were here at McDonald land.
Happy Camper,

I think you and your wonder twin need to have another chat on the phone.

Between the two of you, you may be able to achieve a double digit IQ.
I think your being optimistic.
H.C. has been replying to himself throughout this thread.
Seems to be a bit confused.
Happy Camper,

I think you and your wonder twin need to have another chat on the phone.

Between the two of you, you may be able to achieve a double digit IQ.

HAHA
Originally Posted by NVhntr

Maybe just a little.
Oh, were you all talking?
I better turn off the ignore function.
I was actually having a decent conversation with myself.
You ask wabigoon about HR huff n puff?

He likes cartoons
Oh, were you all talking?
I better turn off the ignore function.
I was actually having a decent conversation with myself.

How many letters of the alphabet did you get?

Lots of food choices?

Fabolous food.

The greatest food ever.

yes ma'am.

Sounds pretty good.

Really is Jim...

Southern food would be illegal in many states.

Streak-O-Lean in NYC... Bloomberg would ban it within a week.

I will no doubt get to try some when I move to Mississippi.
Originally Posted by NVhntr

Biden's VP pick?
Another reason someone won't be drinking coffee at McDonald's any more.

Two things this video left out of the jury decision:

1. The jury's award , (2 days of coffe sales), was lowered substantially by the judge. Was the judge paid off by McDonald's? We'll never know.

2. One important reason the jury sided with the older lady over the big corps was the following.
The testimony of McDonald's, in order to minimize the injuries was based on the woman's age.
They said that because she was not expected to enjoy the sexual pleasure of a young woman, she had no use for the area that was burned. Therefore, she was not entitled to any damages for that area. The jury was biased at that point yet still was reasonable having only insisted on 2 days sales punitive damages of which the judge objected and committed judicial activism.
© 24hourcampfire