Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by Lennie
Our liberal governor is going to be facing a law and order sheriff in the general election.

So there is hope for Washington State.

GB1

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore
Our liberal governor is going to be facing a law and order sheriff in the general election.

Nope...Dimslee received 52% of the vote...we are SCREWED!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 5shot
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore

Nope...Dimslee received 52% of the vote...we are SCREWED!

This is just the primary correct?

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We'll see how the next 3 months play out. If Culp doesn't have to split the friggin vote 10 ways and it's a one on one fight and the violence in Seattle keeps going, things could be interesting.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
When Dino Rossi (R) won the democrats took it to court until they found the right judge. In the meantime ballots were found in the trunks of cars, in janitorial closets and up elephants asses and they all pointed to Democrat voter fraud. We might elect another Republican governor since this state is pretty evenly split but the democrats won’t let one take office.

I’ll keep voting for conservatives but I don’t think our vote or voice matters. All that’s heard is the screaming and wailing of liberal tantrums.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
When Dino Rossi (R) won the democrats took it to court until they found the right judge. In the meantime ballots were found in the trunks of cars, in janitorial closets and up elephants asses and they all pointed to Democrat voter fraud. We might elect another Republican governor since this state is pretty evenly split but the democrats won’t let one take office.

I’ll keep voting for conservatives but I don’t think our vote or voice matters. All that’s heard is the screaming and wailing of liberal tantrums.

I understand your frustrations. All we can do is keep fighting and do our part, even if it feels like spitting in the wind here. They're hoping we feel hopeless and give up, fugk that.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I’ll keep pissing in the wind and I will happily stand my ground, never conceding a single inch to those anti-American cock suckers. I’ll be most happy when we’ve eradicated the problem permanently. Until then I’ll keep my powder dry...

In the meantime me and mine will continue to vote for conservatives. Our middle son just turned 18 so Culp just received 1 more vote.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
When Dino Rossi (R) won the democrats took it to court until they found the right judge. In the meantime ballots were found in the trunks of cars,.....

Seattle beat Chicago for voter fraud in 2004.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Stay tuned this weekend. An announced pro law enforcement rally scheduled in Seattle. This could get interesting.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

588 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 10ring1, 19rabbit52, 61 invisible), 3,012 guests, and 1,271 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,491
Posts18,471,930
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.