Page 2 of 2 1 2
G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by hatari
Let me peer into strategic minds of the Left

“The NRA is our biggest obstacle preventing gun control and banning of firearms. How do we get rid of them? Everything so far has failed. They are a united group”

“1.) start endless accusations of maleficence against their leadership. Keep the pressure on until the membership splits with the leadership.

2.) this will hurt their fundraising. If members are at odds with leadership they won’t send money.

3,) hit them multiple lawsuits to tie them up and bankrupt them.”

And make them spend a lot of money defending themselves that could/would have been spent on political ads.

Retired cat herder.

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S

It takes an LARGE external event like this to inspire leadership changes.. unfortunately a lot of this is political, but that’s what happens when a board doesn’t keep things in check.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by hatari
Let me peer into strategic minds of the Left

“The NRA is our biggest obstacle preventing gun control and banning of firearms. How do we get rid of them? Everything so far has failed. They are a united group”

“1.) start endless accusations of maleficence against their leadership. Keep the pressure on until the membership splits with the leadership.

2.) this will hurt their fundraising. If members are at odds with leadership they won’t send money.

3,) hit them multiple lawsuits to tie them up and bankrupt them.”

Could you possibly spin that any more?
The reason the NRA is falling apart is because of the NRA.
The smart people see through their BS.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
G
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
From the Jim Shephard article below

"At the risk of angering five-million other gun owners, the NRA hasn’t been exactly what you’d call active at anything (other than non-stop fundraising) for some time.

Stretched budgets, staff cuts and growing legal fees have put the NRA to the sidelines in this very important election cycle. That’s not opinion, that’s fact.

The NRA spent approximately $30 million supporting President Trump’s 2016 campaign. They didn’t have those millions to spend this year.

Behind-the-scenes infighting that has continued uninterrupted since the “Imbroglio in Indianapolis” when Mr. LaPierre and his supporters eliminated anyone who dared raise questions about the organization’s management should go quiet.

Unfortunately, the complaints raised by those “dissidents” spoke directly to the matters listed in the New York Attorney General’s suit. Now, instead of insiders asking for corrective actions, a District Attorney seeks to dissolve the 149-year old organization entirely'."

Last edited by gahuntertom; 08/07/20.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

597 members (160user, 1badf350, 1936M71, 1lessdog, 1minute, 70 invisible), 2,540 guests, and 1,303 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,190
Posts18,503,409
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.