Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
All right. Finally. You go, guys.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T

"The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God."
Psalm 14:1 Psalm 53:1

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." (Prov 4:23)

Brother Keith

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by the_shootist

We are not supposed to push the Lord on a thread leaving unbelievers to their fun like they do on believers discussions. They dont appreciate proselytizing. whistle

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/07/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
This is no Bible thumping thread, please.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jaguartx

We are not supposed to push the Lord on a thread leaving unbelievers to their fun like they do on believers discussions. They dont appreciate proselytizing. whistle
The time will come when they'll wish they'd heard a lot MORE proselytizing.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

The time will come when they'll wish they'd paid a lot more attention to that proselytizing.

― George Orwell

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Maybe they wont.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
That dude is still proselytizing, just a different gospel.

Some people just like to preach. You can’t assume that just because someone is preaching the actual Gospel that their motives are pure even if they actually understand why they are doing it. Some guys will always be preaching something whether it is the Gospel, financial responsibility, the keto diet, or whatever. That is just how some people are.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by JTrapper73
The Bible does say, “Only a fool has said in his heart that there is no God.”

I have no doubt that he will again change his mind. Hopefully, before he dies!

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by wabigoon
A thread on Faith, and Religion? Good, I'll post this again. smile
[Linked Image from weeklywisdomblog.files.wordpress.com]

AMEN Wabigoon!

I watch the video and have heard these STUPID arguments time and again in a university city full of atheists that were "evangelized" through the philosophy department. The loser's"reasons" for rejecting God is EASILY explained. What is likely is that, now God has rejected him.
I have to wonder, what is the purpose and motive of posting this evil FOOL? ??

The message of the GOSPEL in the video below is the power of God unto salvation to everyone who believes.
Salvation through OUR Savior Jesus Christ needs to be believed, NOT some damned to hell, Christ rejecting, reprobate in the first post.

IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Successful trolling. Congratulations?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Sorry, unbelievers. I cant believe the bible thumpers interferring in your thread. Sheesh.

Ok believers, now you cant biotch about unbelievers trying to derail the believers scriptual discussions.

Unfreaking real. Isnt there a religious thread youse thumper guys can post on? WTH.

Do you guys go in honkytonks and beer halls on Friday and Saturday night and thump your bibles from your soapbox also. Unreal.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
I mean, you thumpers all say they are going to Hell. Cant you let them have a little peace on Earth first?

Doesnt God say that if you approach those who dont want to hear you to shake the dust off and leave?

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
.................A very FOOLISH man...........For only a fool says with his heart,,,,,"there is no God."

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
Originally Posted by JTrapper73
The Bible does say, “Only a fool has said in his heart that there is no God.”

I have no doubt that he will again change his mind. Hopefully, before he dies!
He won't. Guaranteed. He's fried by his own words.

Heb 6:4
For it is impossible, in the case of those who have once been enlightened, who have tasted the heavenly gift, and have shared in the Holy Spirit, 5 and have tasted the goodness of the word of God and the powers of the age to come, 6 and then have fallen away, to restore them again to repentance, since they are crucifying once again the Son of God to their own harm and holding him up to contempt.

― George Orwell

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I’m a believer. Look at the deaths the witnesses suffered ( Apostles) . They died horrible deaths proclaiming Jesus life, death and resurrection. If it was not true they would have faded from history instead they chose to preach the truth..
Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
Look at the deaths the witnesses suffered (Apostles) . They died horrible deaths proclaiming Jesus life, death and resurrection. If it was not true they would have faded from history instead they chose to preach the truth..
And these were the same guys who hid and were scared after Jesus was arrested and executed...but later made a remarkable change. They became emboldened, they faced and defied the very people who had Jesus crucified.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
By whom is he ordained ???

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I mean, you thumpers all say they are going to Hell. Cant you let them have a little peace on Earth first?

Doesnt God say that if you approach those who dont want to hear you to shake the dust off and leave?

Jaguartx,

I think that I speak for the rest of us Christians.

I'm just trying to make sense of this post of yours.
If this were of a lesser matter, it would likely be overlooked as the last thing on my mind is to embarrass you.
Looking back after my previous post, I do now see in the title that you are addressing unbelievers.

You know that the Lord calls this guy a false prophet (preacher). Many times we are warned about the curses upon people like him. He is obviously trying to destroy any faith that may be left in those who believe that there is a God.
We have MANY perfectly good examples of those who rebuked such evil. Our Savior to start with. He preached harsher and with far more power than anyone.

If you were to use this Reprobate as an example of the foolishness of rejecting the Lord, we have waited patiently for you to put him in such context. I have hoped, giving benefit of the doubt, from the time I first saw this that this was the case. Instead there seems to be the Christian name calling, "thumpers".
There's also your defensiveness siding towards the atheists. I wish to be at peace with God and all men.
However, there's the promise by the Judge Almighty that the Christ rejectors will have no peace forever. My motive is one of compassion on them while there's any chance left. The man promoted removes all compassion and hope. This is why the Lord hates the blind leaders of the blind.

The last thing I shall say for now is the answer that I received after prayer about this matter. I was and am puzzled by the reason you would post a man attempting to convert others to atheism. I asked the Father for an appropriate application from His Word. Immediately and supernaturally, I opened to Acts 13. He brought my eyes directly to what, I did not know. ... until I read this! This can be no coincidence.

"And when they had gone through the isle unto Paphos, they found a certain sorcerer, a false prophet, a Jew, whose name was Barjesus: Which was with the deputy of the country, Sergius Paulus, a prudent man; who called for Barnabas and Saul, and desired to hear the word of God. But Elymas the sorcerer (for so is his name by interpretation) withstood them, seeking to turn away the deputy from the faith.

Then Saul, (who also is called Paul,) filled with the Holy Ghost, set his eyes on him, And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?
And now, behold, the hand of the Lord is upon thee, and thou shalt be blind, not seeing the sun for a season. And immediately there fell on him a mist and a darkness; and he went about seeking some to lead him by the hand. Then the deputy, when he saw what was done, believed, being astonished at the doctrine of the Lord."

Are you 100% certain that you have everlasting life, or do you have some doubt?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Excellent response, Happy Camper.

What a pathetic, confused man. The atheist also seems confused about his book “Godless” and said during a debate, Don’t quote my book...I may have changed my mind.”

“A fool’s mouth is his undoing, and his lips are a snare to his soul.” – Proverbs 18:7

“If our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: in whom the God of this world has blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.”
2 Corinthians 4:3-4

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

305 members (1badf350, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 1eyedmule, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 40 invisible), 2,460 guests, and 1,265 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,492
Posts18,472,035
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.