Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Does not take much to get our resident nazis rambunctious

You recently joined antifa? You sound like one of them.

GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Why would you put your finger in a pie of Horseshit?

Apple or cherry would be better.

I thought Joos were supposed to be smart??

Jews are just smart enough to get themselves into trouble by perpetually meddling in others' affairs over and over and over again. Over 100 times Jews have been forcibly banned from various nations. Over 100 times. Think about that. If you knew a guy who had been forcibly removed and banned from over 100 bars, do you think the guy was just a poor innocent being persecuted, or do you understand that he starts schitt everywhere he goes, and he isn't welcome anymore?

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Why would you put your finger in a pie of Horseshit?

Apple or cherry would be better.

I thought Joos were supposed to be smart??

Jews are just smart enough to get themselves into trouble by perpetually meddling in others' affairs over and over and over again. Over 100 times Jews have been forcibly banned from various nations. Over 100 times. Think about that. If you knew a guy who had been forcibly removed and banned from over 100 bars, do you think the guy was just a poor innocent being persecuted, or do you understand that he starts schitt everywhere he goes, and he isn't welcome anymore?

You've clearly been educated on the matter. Thumbs up.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Remsen
Originally Posted by ol_mike
I've said it 50leven times [Moms old saying] that when threads like this come up folks aren't talking about every single jewish person - they're talking about communist anti-American POS jews like the bish Jorge posted .
Take a gander at the jews involved in our gov't - how many are pro constitution ? pro USA , how many believe in old fashion American values ?
School me on some of the jewish politicians who believe in such things i'm always willing to learn .

NOBODY is talking about Remsen , or their nice jewish neighbor who's quiet and polite , but the usual dumbasses can't connect the dots . Carry on .

This is actually why I post "+1" on a lot of the posts that deal with Joos.

On the one hand, as the son of a holocaust survivor, I'm very aware of the threat that comes with unhinged hate.

On the other hand, I simply can't deny, or ignore, exactly what you've posted above. I have a few family members who are brainwashed leftists and I know that even though I don't ascribe to the dogma of the bulk of American Jewish thought, I'm the exception (along with the majority of my family and friends).

If I weren't Jewish, I would have no way to know that all Jews aren't like the vocal activist Bolshevik types and I'd have no recourse but to make assumptions.

The truth is that there are many like me (Lee Zeldin, for example, is a Congressman and vet, and Mark Levin, is a lawyer who guides my work on the Constitution and law generally) and we are as opposed to what the bulk of American Jews do and advocate as anyone here. My temple, which is part of the Chabad movement, has zero left wing tolerance and teaches a pure form of Judaism that is, in fact, hated by the liberal denominations within Jewry. My aunt, who is the most crazy left wing Jew I know, almost refused to come to my wedding because it was officiated by Chabad, which the "reform" folks see as something akin to the KKK because of the refusal to turn religion into politics, and vice versa.

So yeah, I know y'all aren't talking about me (well, most of y'all) when you comment on the deeply flawed and dangerous mindset of liberal American Jews, and I know that there is no denying that the liberals represent the majority of us. It's up to me, and those like me, to confront this issue and do something about the Bolsheviks. I don't blame anyone for drawing the conclusions about American Jews that are often voiced here.

This I can understand. I vehemently oppose leftists, but I couldn't possibly care less what color or race or nationality they are. Scum is scum.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Remsen ,

I saw some Jewish guys in Israel praying at the wall they were basically attacked by some Bolshevik/communist types who tried to take one of the guys Bible .

In the little scuffle - one Jewish guy told the atheist Jews his type have caused hate towards Jews all over the world . OMG when the Bolsheviks were blamed they lost their minds - foaming at the mouth mad so pissed I could no longer understand what they were even saying . Just one little event - but I think Israel as well as hundreds of other places has a pretty good number of Bolshevik/communist/atheist jews roaming around . Just saying it's not just American jews - which of coarse I'm sure you know .

HuntnShoot is right about them being ran out of 100's of different countries .
Some places where they roamed the Governments would do a yearly check of what they had obtained . If any underhanded schitt went on the merchandise be it land/home whatever was returned to the person that was scammed out of it . The ''Sheister'' would have to start over with their schemes in their new country of origin .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by JSTUART
For instance, Remsen seems pretty decent.

Hokey petes! Remsen's a jew?

This changes everything........ wink

Not only that, he’s rumored to bE

A Bildeburger

Elder of Zion

Skull and Bones from his Yale days

And an Illuminati.

He is on a secret mission to corrupt and control The Campfire for the betterment of Israel. 😉

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Remsen's a Jew, Hanco is a chink........I just don't know what to think anymore.

It gets way worse...not only am I a Joo, I am an observant Joo and a frickin Zionist. I get to fight pretty much everyone other than evangelical Christians, who tend to be the only group that doesn't hate my type.

But the revelation about Hanco is a world changer. As some may know there is a deep connection between Jooos and Chinese food. I prolly would give up living if I couldn't have Chinese food for the Shabbat meal as well as the requisite Chinese restaurant visit on Christmas.

LMAO, now don't go telling me you're a banker, I won't know what to do........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hanco sounds Asian.

You rant some hanco chicken round eye?

See?

RMAO!

Raff My Ass Off.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hatari
For instance, Remsen seems pretty decent.

Hokey petes! Remsen's a jew?

This changes everything........ wink

Not only that, he’s rumored to bE

A Bildeburger

Elder of Zion

Skull and Bones from his Yale days

And an Illuminati.

He is on a secret mission to corrupt and control The Campfire for the betterment of Israel. 😉

That Sumbich! I knew he was trouble, I just knew it!

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

My respect for Mr. Nixon is growing.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Shalom...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Grand daughter perhaps ? ? ?

Julius & Ethel Rosenberg ;

Early lives and education[edit]

Corner of Orchard and Rivington streets, Lower East Side (2005)
Julius Rosenberg was born on May 12, 1918, in New York City to a family of Jewish immigrants from the Russian Empire. The family moved to the Lower East Side by the time Julius was 11. His parents worked in the shops of the Lower East Side, as Julius attended Seward Park High School. Julius became a leader in the Young Communist League USA while at City College of New York (CCNY), during the Great Depression. In 1939, he graduated from CCNY with a degree in electrical engineering.[7]
Ethel Greenglass was born on September 28, 1915, to a Jewish family in Manhattan, New York City. She had a brother, David Greenglass. She originally was an aspiring actress and singer, but eventually took a secretarial job at a shipping company. She became involved in labor disputes and joined the Young Communist League, where she met Julius in 1936. They married in 1939.[8] Together they had two sons, Michael and Robert, born in 1943 and 1947, respectively.

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I've said it 50leven times [Moms old saying] that when threads like this come up folks aren't talking about every single jewish person - they're talking about communist anti-American POS jews like the bish Jorge posted .
Take a gander at the jews involved in our gov't - how many are pro constitution ? pro USA , how many believe in old fashion American values ?
School me on some of the jewish politicians who believe in such things i'm always willing to learn .

NOBODY is talking about Remsen , or their nice jewish neighbor who's quiet and polite , but the usual dumbasses can't connect the dots . Carry on .

On the one hand, as the son of a holocaust survivor, I'm very aware of the threat that comes with unhinged hate.

On the other hand, I simply can't deny, or ignore, exactly what you've posted above. I have a few family members who are brainwashed leftists and I know that even though I don't ascribe to the dogma of the bulk of American Jewish thought, I'm the exception (along with the majority of my family and friends).

If I weren't Jewish, I would have no way to know that all Jews aren't like the vocal activist Bolshevik types and I'd have no recourse but to make assumptions.

The truth is that there are many like me (Lee Zeldin, for example, is a Congressman and vet, and Mark Levin, is a lawyer who guides my work on the Constitution and law generally) and we are as opposed to what the bulk of American Jews do and advocate as anyone here. My temple, which is part of the Chabad movement, has zero left wing tolerance and teaches a pure form of Judaism that is, in fact, hated by the liberal denominations within Jewry. My aunt, who is the most crazy left wing Jew I know, almost refused to come to my wedding because it was officiated by Chabad, which the "reform" folks see as something akin to the KKK because of the refusal to turn religion into politics, and vice versa.

So yeah, I know y'all aren't talking about me (well, most of y'all) when you comment on the deeply flawed and dangerous mindset of liberal American Jews, and I know that there is no denying that the liberals represent the majority of us. It's up to me, and those like me, to confront this issue and do something about the Bolsheviks. I don't blame anyone for drawing the conclusions about American Jews that are often voiced here.

GASP...lefty Aunt!

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Remsen's a Jew, Hanco is a chink........I just don't know what to think anymore.

It gets way worse...not only am I a Joo, I am an observant Joo and a frickin Zionist. I get to fight pretty much everyone other than evangelical Christians, who tend to be the only group that doesn't hate my type.

But the revelation about Hanco is a world changer. As some may know there is a deep connection between Jooos and Chinese food. I prolly would give up living if I couldn't have Chinese food for the Shabbat meal as well as the requisite Chinese restaurant visit on Christmas.

LMAO, now don't go telling me you're a banker, I won't know what to do........

I have a cousin who is a banker...I bet that bastard has Jew in his woodpile.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

You're an okay dude IMO (Not that it matters to you I'm sure).

The same can be said for blacks and a lot whites for that matter. Liberals are pieces of sheit, period. A whole lot of blacks and plenty of white scum.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

The same can be said for blacks and a lot whites for that matter. Liberals are pieces of sheit, period. A whole lot of blacks and plenty of white scum.

This is where I have settled on this subject.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

That's where all good people stand .

Posted by Bristoe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Remsen ,

I saw some Jewish guys in Israel praying at the wall they were basically attacked by some Bolshevik/communist types who tried to take one of the guys Bible .

In the little scuffle - one Jewish guy told the atheist Jews his type have caused hate towards Jews all over the world . OMG when the Bolsheviks were blamed they lost their minds - foaming at the mouth mad so pissed I could no longer understand what they were even saying . Just one little event - but I think Israel as well as hundreds of other places has a pretty good number of Bolshevik/communist/atheist jews roaming around . Just saying it's not just American jews - which of coarse I'm sure you know .

HuntnShoot is right about them being ran out of 100's of different countries .
Some places where they roamed the Governments would do a yearly check of what they had obtained . If any underhanded schitt went on the merchandise be it land/home whatever was returned to the person that was scammed out of it . The ''Sheister'' would have to start over with their schemes in their new country of origin .

A Bolshevik is a Bolshevik and each and every one of them should be shoved into an oven on that alone regardless of ethnicity.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Don't think that all here are like that.

It seems that there are some that just hate.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

That's where all good people stand .

Liberal is just one more way to properly spell schit.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

98 members (BamBam, 44mc, 7887mm08, 300_savage, 35, 7mm_Loco, 10 invisible), 1,764 guests, and 1,004 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,326
Posts18,526,485
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.